Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lucy Victoria's Wants and Limits

Started by Lucy_Vicotoria, July 29, 2017, 01:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy_Vicotoria

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing? Any really. My favourite is probably when an unlikely band of travellers get together for a common cause and have to learn to live with each others flaws and bad habits.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing? Purely sexual encounters or battle scenes. Either are fine within context of a story though. I need a plot and character development to stay interested.

How often can you reply to any given thread? Unfortunately I work 40 + hours a week. How boring! But will usually reply once a day I'm in the UK so may be on at strange hours! I will reply at least within 3 days unless I'm going on holiday and will let you know beforehand.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread? About a week, don't mind waiting longer if I'm pm'd and warned beforehand.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available? No i've not really done that before, maybe in the future. I've only just re-kindled my roleplay hobby so not 100% confident yet!

Are you open to post volleying?
As per previous answer.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
Yeah go for it. As long as my character is not suddenly beaten within an inch of their lives (if you want to do that pm me first)

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
Yes, I don't mind romantic situations as long as they happen organically and are not the soul part of the plot. Open to love triangles, age differences, inter-raccial, same sex relationships etc. As i said if it happens organically and I think this fits with my character.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write? Note: If you are under 18, you must fade to black.)
Yeah I don't mind a certain amount of adult content if it fits the story. Maybe nothing too graphic.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
Yes all fine. I find misery can be great for character development!

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
Yep, definately up for going at it Game of Thrones style! ;D

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?) Hmm... yeah I'm ok with that, just don't over do it.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
Please pm me first. One of my characters is already a shape shifter.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.) Pm me first please.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
Not really. Looking forward to meeting you all. I always reply to pm's so if you have any radical ideas in plots I'm all ears.

Tags: