Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New beginnings (SilversDragonsBlood, Darkhor, Catalina)

Started by almighyxcavus, August 30, 2017, 07:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

Hakan was shocked by the rush of cold water. With his fire power, his resistance to heat was strong, but cold was a weakness of his. Taiga couldn't help but smirk, putting her hand on the little drakkollis' shoulder.

Darkhor's slight outburst was shocking to probably everyone there. Hakan was entertained by it, but the differences between the cultures were suddenly clear. He made a mental note to explain Essyrni culture particularly to Darkhor in the future. The brother also noted that Kiron had given Taiga the option to take charge of that part of the journey. He was thankful that Kiron was willing to let the sister share the reigns.

Taiga shook her head, looking at Kiron and Rima. Rima appeared to be suddenly tense, but the Elf girl seemed to be pretty good at containing her emotions. Taiga rolled her eyes at Darkhor, watching the two climb out of the water and drying themselves off with Hakan's heat power. She wasn't a fan of intimacy, finding it repulsive and unnecessary, but she wasn't about to start anything with her brother or his new lover.

She helped Raukaas back onto Kaeligar's saddle. The Sleipnir huffed at the unwanted weight. Sleipnir horses were majestic and magical, but they were stubborn as all hell. Luckily, Kaeligar was fiercely loyal to Taiga and allowed her to do nearly anything she wanted. Raukaas seemed to enjoy the feeling of power atop the monstrous creature, so Taiga let him stay there.

"If everyone's ready, I guess we should get going. The sooner, the better."

The group started off, Rima and Kiron in the lead with Darkhor and Hakan next followed by Taiga and Raukaas. Raukaas stayed atop Kaeligar, while the others travelled on foot, leading the companions they brought with them. Strinti groaned, feeling lazy. He was a kaadir who favored daytime, preferring to be lazy at night.

Taiga let Raukaas take hold of Kaeligar's reigns, knowing the Sleipnir would follow her and ignore Raukaas' instructions. She picked up her pace, tapping Rima on the shoulder. "Mind if I have a minute with Kiron?" She asked. Rima smiled lightly, falling back and letting Taiga walk next to Kiron.

There was a sudden tension between them, as two alphas rarely blend well. "I just wanted you know that I appreciate your gesture back there," she said, not making eyes contact. Kiron seemed to have other things on his mind, so she decided to make it short and sweet. "Look, we probably are going to clash quite a few times on this trip, but I'm going to try to keep my pride under control. You have to understand that I'm a leader in one of the harshest places in the land and that I deal with some of the harshest people in the land. I'm going to try to understand that you aren't familiar with my methods. Just..." She took a breath. "I'd like it if we could see each other with respect and work together to lead this group. What do you say?"

almighyxcavus

Kiron pinched the bridge of his nose he began to flare in anger he did his best to contain himself as much as he could.
"GROUP HALT!"
Kiron's voice boomed like thunder.
"Excuse me for one moment Taiga."
Kiron walked over to Darkhor and backhanded him so hard it might've broken his jaw, thankfully Kiron knows his strength. "I brought you on this trip as a companion and a friend, I'm sorry if you're culture sees things differently, but you need to learn to respect other people boundaries and acceptances when it comes to certain topics. Intercourse is sacred and is kept between the two partners im sorry if your culture is more accepting and open to it than mine or ours, but you need to understand and control what you say when it comes to subject matters like those. If you would like to stay with your lover I highly recommend you start learning people's boundaries before making any decisions our culture would think of otherwise."
Kiron had no tolerance for disrespect, he wanted to make clear to everyone that even though being in a group has its fun and sexy times, people need to understand boundaries and what was expected of others.
"I gathered you all, with the exception of Rima, to accompany me on this journey, my grandfather even stated that once we traverse the dungeon everything will find something in it. Like i said, cant answer that on a case by case basis but i believe my grandfather's words."
Kiron's voice was nothing short of a true leader and commander. He had lead countless amounts of soldiers into battle all to see them slaughtered. Thus he did not want be seen as someone to be toyed with.
Kiron walked back to Taiga, he shouted "GROUP, MARCH." The rest did as told and he turned to Taiga again. His voice lower but still having a stern tonality of Do not Fuck with me
"Taiga with all due respect, of my knowledge of Hyoite, to which I've visited an uncountable number of times with my recruits for years on end I can say this much. Leading a guild in a tundra doesn't mean shit, especially when I have soldiers who are the fattest and most idiotic pieces of shit that I've seen still be able to live in those conditions, your credit doesn't have much merit to it. Considering your age as well, I confirm that you haven't the real battle. Sure you may fight the frozen tundra and the ravaging beasts that live up there. But the worst kind of beasts, the ones that slaughter millions for the command of something higher than starvation. Is right in front of your face. I appreciate your gratitude, and I will gladly give you instances of taking over as leader. But I'll be damned if you want to call me an equal."
Kiron took to the sky, his scales started to glow as he covered his entire body with blue and white flames, his voice booming once again: "Follow the path, Taiga will keep everyone safe until you reach the ship, look for the sail with a figure that looks similar to Rima."
Kiron turned towards the direction of the where the ship was, and with a flap of his giant blue flare wings, he vanished leaving a sonic boom in his wake that nearly blew the leaves of all the trees nearby and caused everyone to hold themselves from falling.
No one, fucks, with me.
Kiron reached the ship within mere minutes, his flare-flame disappeared into the air as he landed in the crow's nest of the ship. He planted Zerros into the wood to lean on and began meditating.

Celegwen

Taiga's eyes exuded an electric silver glow, and her heart was racing at a mile per minute. She breathed deeply and walked back to Kaeligar. The group was at a standstill, stunned by Kiron's sudden outburst. Hakan saw the ice burning inside of his sister and knew that there was no way this was going to go over well.

She stroked the Sleipnir's velvety nose with an too natural smile. What Kiron didn't know was that she thrived on intensity and pride. When those were combined, she was nearly unstoppable. "Raukaas, come down here, please." She helped the little drakkollis down from the massive horse and handed him over to his father. Hakan grabbed Taiga's hand, and she smiled again. "I'm just going to talk to him." Everything about her expressions and voice was just too relaxed. That's how everyone knew she was about to fuck things up.

She mounted Kaeligar and spurred him into a full speed gallop. The eight-legged horse was immune to the elements, meaning he could run on water, air, through fire, etc. She managed to stay on him purely through strength of heart and the bond between horse and rider.

It took barely ten minutes for her to reach the ship. She hopped down from Kaeligar's back and looked at the ship. It was humble, yet grand at the same time. Beautiful craftsmanship with plenty of room, while also being not obscenely large.

She gripped her frost-tipped staff, rolling it in her hands as a way to calm herself down. Taiga was too wise for her age, but she was still young and fiery. This made her reactions sometimes more harsh and rash than they should be. She ran through the air on ice steps created by her staff until she got on board the ship.

Hearing a creak from above, Taiga glanced upward and saw Kiron way up in the crows nest. He seemed to be rather stoic, and Taiga wanted nothing more than to literally freeze him to the actual platform, but she held herself under control. She ran on ice to the crows nest and perched on the side. "I'm not here to fight you," she said, her eyes still radiating the silver glow.

She couldn't tell whether Kiron was listening or not, but she sure as hell was going to say her part.

"I'm going to hold myself together enough to get through this without killing you because I think that would put some tension between the members of this little group." She took a breath and noticed Kiron tilt his head in the slightest, which she took as a sign he was listening. Good enough... she thought.

"You don't know what I've been through," she said, suddenly getting very quiet. Taiga was a closed person, so to be truthful with another was nearly unheard of for her. "I was raised without a home in the most unforgiving place in the land. I don't giving a shit about you or your dead grandpa. I'm here because I sometimes need time away from the hell I live in. You think I created the guild to give myself power?" She scoffed. "No fucking way. I created that band of misfits and outcasts as a way to maybe create some kind of unity in the worst place to ever exist. Hyoite can offer a sort of haven for war criminals, thieves, rapists, and everything else you think of simply because nobody is going to hunt them down in the ice desert. Every now and then, a child is brought into the world and is forced to either fight to survive or die trying.

"I survived, Kiron. You may have visited Hyoite a few times with soldiers, but it takes a special breed to live there. You may lead shitty soldiers, but I maintain the people who have done such horrible things they ran away to the tundra. My guild gives them a purpose, so that they have something to work for and survive for. I manage the misfits so that no one else has to. I may be young, but I'm a fucking leader. That's the only reason why I didn't shoot you full of icicles the moment I got here. Because I know what it takes to earn and keep the respect of those who follow you. That little outburst...you didn't earn shit with that. Darkhor might be loud and sometimes obnoxious, but you better learn to respect his culture.

"As for facing beasts, you're full of shit. I do fight the tundra and the natural beasts, but what you don't know is that I have been part of every fucking war that I've been alive for. I have fought alongside others, not because I had to, but because I believed in them. I don't fight because I'm a soldier. I fight because if I don't, who's to say others will?

"I respect your leadership, Kiron. I really do. And I'm not candid like this with anyone. All I can say is if you ever disrespect me or undermine my authority in any way again, you will have a serious problem. I won't fight you directly. I will undermine your leadership with every single member of our group until you don't have an ounce of respect from any of them. I know how to destroy people, and I will not hesitate in destroying you. So, I'll be damned if you think me anything less than equal because it is very possible I outrank you."

almighyxcavus

Kiron re-tilted his head and stood, he walked behind the behemoth of a sword the was Zerros and placed his hands folded across each other atop the rounded hilt. He open his crimson eyes and looked down at the ice girl, but not in a derrogatory way.
"Within a savage wolf pack, the strongest wolf is considered the alpha, but once he becomes too comfortable in his position, no matter his upbringing, a youngling will one day come take his title and his head off his shoulders
You lived in a harsh environment, I respect that. You built your sense of unity in a land where frozen shit is a food source for miles and miles, I respect that. You fight for a higher cause, I respect that. You defended yourself and proved to me merit, I respect that.
"But I'll tell you this much, you're delivery is shit. Mine is crappy as well, i believe it would be a learning experience for the both of us, at least in my opinion. Before I proceed with these next statements, understand this is not a who lived a harsher life competition.
"You believe where I live is some sort of sanctuary? You think I was raised with the ideal family? I was practically an orphan for the majority of my life, I grew up in Connlaoth an entire nation that is out to murder me ever since I was a child just because of the way I was born. I may not have not necessarily lived in a harsh climate as you did, but I sure as hell lived a harsh life and every single person around me made sure i did. As a kid i was stoned and beaten every day before every meal, when I was a teenager I was raped by someone of Darkhor's stature, I've been stabbed and left for dead a countless number of times. I was forced to fight in every war not because i choose to, but if i didnt they would've beheaded me right when I said no. But i got up every, damn, time, I just like yourself I wasnt going to let the world dictate who I am. The soldiers I command are those rapists, thieves and outcasts that were unlucky to go to Hyoite. My encampment is the harshest in the fucking land. Not because of the land, but because of me. The reason I take them to Hyoite is to show them what they could've chosen. Most men actually sneak away to live in Hyoite rather than come back.
"I dont need to earn respect, I have all the respect I could ask for, a simple spit in my face cause thats what life has thrown at me and I take it like the fucking man I am. If I lost everything right here and now I wouldnt give two steamy shits, because the only person I need to truly take of is myself. But I'll be damned to let a youngling cut off my head so easliy."
Kiron saw a slight charm to Taiga's response, most people would've just left him entirely or just take what he said. He respected that.

Celegwen

Taiga could have easily continued the debate, as she didn't like people picking apart her words. She knew her strengths and she knew her weaknesses. This half-breed had no right to criticize her, in her mind. Still, her rational side forced her to understand where he was coming from.

"Again, I didn't come here to fight you," she said. "No pleasant upbringing breeds a great leader, and I can tell that is what you are. I am alpha in my pack, and no one is going to take that from me." She saw Kiron tense briefly, so she smirked. "That being said, I'm aware that you are alpha in yours, and I am not trying to...cut off your head. Believe me when I tell you that is my last resort. I just want to make sure you know what I am capable of."

She saw that Kiron held some respect for her, and she was prepared to reciprocate.

"I want this to run smoothly, not for you or any of the others, but because I need my time away. When we're done, I go back. And by the way, I know the soldiers that sneak away from your camp." She grinned and shook her head. "They almost always join my guild. You know what happens? They die within a fucking week. Hyoite isn't easier, but I'm not in a place to say that it's harder.

"And you do have the respect of everyone you're currently leading, but respect will only get you so far. Everyone you're leading has to believe in you."

She shook her head and took a deep breath. "The others are going to arrive within minutes. This place isn't that far away. I suggest we act as civilized leaders would. I'm not trying to chop your head off, so don't bite off mine."

almighyxcavus

Kiron released Zerros from his wooden prison, he pointed the tip just behind Taiga's ear.
"I can agree to those terms, I never wanted to fight in the first place, Darkhor was the one that set me off originally and unfortunately you just happened to be in the crossfire of my outburst. For that I apologize, but personally I believe this was a necessary evil, I should thank Darkhor. Once he gets here. I'll leave the group to you, but for now since its getting dark I need to rest especially with building this massive ship and flying back and forth."
Kiron sheathed his blade on his back and flew over to the front sail, unveiling a figure that looked exactly like Taiga, Calconirr as well. Rima's figure was still bigger but its the thought that counts.
"Welcome to the ship co-captain, but in all seriousness Im the one that sails here. Rima's quarters are where im going and the rest of the group have the other two across the deck, ive accomodated for the animals underneath as well, good night."
Kiron entered his quarters, took off every bit of armor he had and calmly laid in the bed that was clearly smaller than the other one in the room, it was clearly made for Rima.

Celegwen

Taiga smirked at the figures Kiron had unveiled. It was true and obvious that Kiron held a great deal of respect for Taiga and she felt the same way, but they needed to be careful when addressing each other as leaders. There was a tension that probably wouldn't go away simply because alphas always find something to bicker over. Sailing wasn't really her specialty anyway, so she was absolutely fine with Kiron literally taking the wheel.

Still, it was a clean way to start the journey.

Taiga watched the others approach the ship. There was awe on their faces, but Hakan just wore a worried expression when he saw his sister and no sign of Kiron. She flipped her staff and pointed it toward the ground, forging a massive ice staircase.

Everyone, including the animals, made their way up the stairs and onto the beautiful ship. Hakan walked directly over to Taiga. His voice was low. "You didn't-"

"He's alive," she said, chuckling. "Asleep. Don't worry. We worked things out, for the most part." She clapped once for everyone's attention. Taiga directed everyone to their quarters, Rima going to the one Kiron entered, Darkhor and Raukaas sharing, then Taiga and Hakan sharing. She let the animals under the deck and just walked off, sitting on the bow of the ship and untying her hair to let the crisp ocean wind whip through.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor was both shocked and angry for that being his jaw broken. He was backhanded by Kiron. That was all that was needed for him to have a reason to hate him. He touched the leader of the Saurguse clan. The drakkollis knew this that obviously no one was even aware that he too himself was a leader.

What was normally forbidden to ever hurt a clan leader did not apply here for he was not in the safety of his own clan. When he was by Hakan's side he felt much better and when passing Kiron he growled and hissed loudly getting his point across that he was not fond of the dralf. Darkhor's eyes turned red and he huffed and puffed his spines risen. In that behavior for anyone who has encountered a male drakkollis in the past would recognize the aggression. When one would act this way it meant they were getting ready to ravage and eat someone alive, rape and or kidnap a person, usually of young age.

Darkhor had gone inside his room then shook and shrieked like a psychotically insane animal trapped inside a cage wanting to get out and tear everything apart, "SSSSSRRRREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!" That sound that emanated from his throat could be heard easily throughout the entire ship and he rolled on the floor and writhed. When he acted like this his feathers began to molt and shed all over the place. The very sign that showed that a drakkollis was becoming corrupted of the mind and body meaning that they will turn on against all except for those they love. If anyone was to calm him down it would possibly stop him from becoming evil in nature.

He did this right in front of Hakan and if anyone else was there to watch as this happened.

Sheshia

Rima walks around with a pan she had found. Always the pan <3 then she walks to her quarters, along the way checking the rooms. Rima wanted to make sure everyone was okay before she put everything back to where she found it. She found hers and Kiron's room after a few minutes stepping in she looks around cautiously and rather jumpy still. "Kiron?" She whispers quietly looking around quickly and scurries to her bed. One thing caught her attention. The bed Kiron was sleeping on was smaller than hers and yet he was bigger than her. She crosses her arms at how rash that was. She didn't even need such a big bed mostly a bed roll or just her cloak usually as she got used to sleeping on hard surfaces. Still she didn't want to wake Kiron so she decided to talk to him later on if she got the chance. So taking out a book to read she lays down in her bed and uses a dim mage light to read some relaxing a bit and kicking her feet back and forth enjoying the book which was in the language she grew up with.

almighyxcavus

Kiron awoke to a strong breeze through the window, since he built the ship himself he made sure to give his quarters a little more benefits than the others, it was nothing of selfish nature it was more so for pride's sake.
Kiron's masterfully woven beds would definitely survive the journey to and from Yoreiq. Hell he even was able to give everyone a space to store any extra supplies. Whether it be food, clothing, weapons, but Kiron and Rima's quarters had the biggest space for all of it.
Kiron looked over and saw Rima practically unconscious with a book in her face slumped over.
That can not be a comfortable position for her.
Kiron slowly walked over making sure not to make any noise, he took the book and placed it flat on the nightstand next to her enormous bed. He readjusted her so that her head laid on the pillow and her face towards Kiron's bed. Kiron smiled in just slightest way.
He made his way out of his quarters and saw Taiga on the bow of the ship.
i'll talk to her in a bit, but first.
Kiron made his way over to Darkhor's quarters, all that screaming must've put him to sleep alongside his son. Kiron slowly made his way inside, hovering over the the wooden boards to not make a sound, he made his way over to the nightstand and left a small note.
It read:
Dear, Darkhor
Please excuse my outburst earlier, I was set off by something on the way to the river and you happened to be in the way. My deepest apologies, but please do learn about peoples boundaries,
what I said were my own thoughts but my delivery was completely unnecessary. I also wanted to say thank you, for if it wasn't for you I don't think Taiga and I would've reached the agreement we did. I hope you and Hakan are happy.
Sincerely Kiron.
P.S. you show this note to anyone I'll personally throw you overboard and make sure you don't come back.

Kiron peered into the twins quarters, as he would've guessed Hakan was completely asleep. He made his way over to the grate and saw all the animals were sound asleep as well.
First night was a tad bumpy but it worked out alright.
He chuckled as he made his way onto the bow of the ship, Taiga's gorgeous silver hair whipping in the night light, he made sure not to bother her until he cut the rope tying the ship to the harbor.
After about a quiet 10 minutes of cutting, the rope finally snapped and SeRimas was on its way into the Tuor Ocean. Kiron turned towards Taiga and spoke softly:
"I know you have the whole warrior mentality but I doubt any petty thief or assassin would be able to get to us at this point. Go on ahead to bed, I need to start getting the ship in the right direction anyways."
Kiron winked at Taiga as she started to stand up, he assumed she didn't notice it, but it was the thought that counts. She made her way to her quarters and Kiron accidentally got whipped in the face from her hair a little bit. '
Damn, even her hair is colder than that hellhole.
The ship was still getting used to the current of the ocean so Kiron was able to stretch his wings a bit, he soared through the night sky practically naked without his armor on. admittedly it was the only thing he really wore on a day to day basis but it was nice to glide on the ocean breeze with this freedom.
Once the ship got settled, he donned his obsidian leggings and a typical captains hat made of black wool, he was also shirtless and had a single strand of wheat in his mouth.
If I be the one to sail this ship like the true sailor that me is, I should at least play me part. Arrrrrgh.
He stayed at the helm until sunrise.   

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor woke up when it was early morning out. His kind being night dwellers loved it to be dark and silent enough for the slightest movement to be picked up. Raukaas stayed asleep when his father left the bed. The drakkollis leaving his room found the note left on his door and read it thoroughly. Quickly afterwards he ate it and went out to the deck to outstretch his massive wings to their full length.

He thought about the letter he'd read, "What the fuck? Why the fuck is he thanking me for?! I understand that he is apologizing for his behavior but that is just... strange... I'm STILL going to get at Kiron... should I now? Should I just stay right here?" He looked up at the sky. Soon then he had the urge to run now. He shook himself resisting his rage that he felt ready to burst out then puffed his chest up. Darkhor still had his wings out in the same position.

When outstretched anyone could see that he had patches of missing feathers but that didn't bother Darkhor much. He flapped them with his strength running across deck at full speed. Within moments he took off to the air and circled around in the sky like a bird of prey. But he suddenly came back and landed on the ship screeching.

Darkhor now had the urge to find someplace that had hot water and he chattered in agitation. He then came all the way to where Kiron was at. He came to the helm and sat there hunched down with his head low almost to the floor looking up at Kiron. He still refused to speak. Yet he did at the same time want to say something but what?

No he did not want to see Kiron yet or speak with him after the fact he had been first rejected then later was hit. He felt his jaw which was tender and broken from where the dralf backhanded him. That still pissed him off. He needed to have his jaw to function, "FUCK...... someone better do something about this or I WILL make someone miserable." He took in deep breaths through his nose and let it out through his mouth slowly trying to keep himself calm but he was angry staring at the dralf baring more of his teeth.

He was trying his best to contain it to himself and not leap and try to rip his throat out. The drakkollis felt his own struggle but this was an inborn instinct that all male drakkollis have within themselves. They were known to be highly aggressive and were most likely to kill young that especially were not of their own. He nearly threw himself to the floor like he did earlier but this time he did not do so. Darkhor felt tears come to his eyes and wanted to leap into the water also resisting the instinct that most females have to avoid going crazy on somebody here.

The need for it was quite unnecessary knowing for quite well that he surely will have those he is supposed to be allied with to hate him. Darkhor just sat there staring at him intently not a word spoken. Purely silence and only action scratching himself. He felt that he was going a little mad and not just anger. He had managed though this far... If it was any negativity towards him Darkhor would snap and attack Kiron.

Sheshia

Rima wakes up and sits up yawning then panics when she opens here eyes for getting where she was for a quick second. She slept more than she usually did or even needed making her feel even more tired then she usually would. Rima quickly ties up her hair with a decorated rope, grabs her book and gets out of bed walking up to the deck, enjoying the morning breeze. She notices both Darkhor and Kiron sitting near each other while Kiron sailed the ship. Shirtless. Okay he looked attractive and muscular and lean she blushed for a second before approaching the two regaining her normal physique. She waves at Darkhor who seemed grumpy this morning and a bit off. Okay. She was not gonna get into that this early in the morning when she just woken up.

Rima taps Kiron's shoulder, "Morning Pirate Kiron." She greets the dralf look out at the view. Sitting down against a pole and starts to read it from where she thought she left off last night. The letters were an intricate combinations of swirls and lines (like the Hindi language) with dots above a few of the swirls. "I'm planning on making breakfast in a few minutes. Anyone want some?" She asks quickly reading the pages.

Celegwen

"I wouldn't mind some breakfast, if you're offering," Hakan said, scratching the back of his shoulder with a yawn. Hakan wasn't much of a morning person, but waking up on a ship was a new kind of luxury that he could definitely get used to.

He walked over to the drakkollis and winked, settling next to him.

Taiga had woken instantly at Darkhor's screeching earlier in the morning. She had gotten barely three hours of sleep, but for someone like her, three hours was equal to fifteen. She stood up high in the crows nest where Kiron had been earlier. The ship's sway and the crisp sea air gave her an unfamiliar feeling of freedom. It was interesting and unnerving, and Taiga couldn't tell if she liked it or not.

She jumped down from the crows nest, gliding on the frigid air currents to the deck of the ship. "Thanks for the offer, Rima, but I'm good." She looked over the edge of the ship at the white waves diving away from the wood and grinned. "Pirate Kiron," she said, slightly mocking the little joke Rima made, "I'm letting the animals out for a bit."

Hakan jumped down to help her, as Strinti didn't really listen to anyone other than him. They brought the three animals out, who just started walking around the deck. He ran back up to Darkhor, and Taiga smirked at Kiron. "It's a wonderfully made ship," she said, "and I hope you take no offense to this, but I'm taking a break from sailing on it."

Kiron's slight confusion was obvious, as was Hakan's underlying fear of what she was going to do. Hakan always felt like her guardian because she never followed any rules but her own.

Taiga took hold of Kaeligar's reigns and smacked him hard on the hindquarters. He ran to the side of the ship and leapt off toward the sea. Taiga laughed and followed, dropping her frost-tipped staff on the deck. She landed on the galloping horse's saddle and they raced side-by-side with the ship across the surface of the water.

"I'm never gonna get her to slow down," Hakan said, shaking his head with a chuckle.

almighyxcavus

Kiron was at his happiest being the pirate captain that he was, he didnt even realize Darkhor sitting in front of him. He declined the breakfast offer from Rima, he never really ate much but when he did he had enough to sustain himself for the day. Once the ship settled on its course Kiron detached himself from the helm and walked over to where Hakan was looking at Taiga speed across the water on the massive eight-legged horse. He turned to Hakan:
"Aye matey, dont worry bout her, I know her kind. She'll be back on ye ship before nightfall unless sometin happens. In the meantime..."
Kiron skipped away from Hakan and grabbed Darkhor's hand. Kiron shouted:
"AYE, AYE MATEYS, ITS TIME WE START CELEBRATIN FOR A SMOOTH VOYAGE WITH A SONG!"
He swung Darkhor up onto his feet and locked elbows with the giant.
"EVERYBODY!
YAR HAR, FIDDLE DI DEE
BEING A PIRATE IS ALL RIGHT WITH ME
DO WHAT YOU WANT 'CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Yo Ho, ahoy and avast,
Being a pirate is really badass!
Hang the black flag at the end of the mast!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
We've got us a map, a map!
To lead us to a hidden box,
Thats all locked up with locks, with locks!
And buried deep away!
We'll dig up the box, the box!
We know its full of precious booty!"
Kiron stared at Rima butt and winked
"Burst open the locks!
And then we'll say hooray!
YAR HAR FIDDLE DI DEE
BEING A PIRATE IS ALL RIGHT WITH ME!
DO WHAT YOU ANY CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Yo ho ahoy and avast,
Being a pirate is really badass!
Hang the black flag at the end of your mast,
You are a pirate!
We're sailing away, set sail!
Adventure waits on every shore!
We set sail and explore, ya-har!
And run and jump all day, Yay!
We float on our boat, the boat!
Until its time to drop the anchor,
Then hang up our coats! Aye-Aye!
Until we sail again!
YAR HAR FIDDLE DI DEE
BEING A PIRATE IS ALL RIGHT WITH ME
DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE
YOU ARE A PIRATE!"
Kiron kept on going back and forth between dancing and sailing, this was probably the happiest anyone has ever seen him.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor was in a very foul mood but that all changed quite suddenly. The moment Kiron had suddenly skipped back, grabbed his hand, shouted then swung him onto his feet and locked elbows with him. The drakkollis went along with the dalf and sang and shouted and danced with him. Black mist came out of his mouth and nostrils in plumes much like smoke coming from and he cackled and even his long tongue lolled out to the side. The drakkollis's tongue must've been at least a little over two feet!

He couldn't help it then his tongue went back into his mouth. His long tail swished wildly and excitedly from side to side. His hooves dancing on the deck went along a particular beat like the sound of clogging or tap dancing. Darkhor's feet were on a beat that was nearly a blur he was going so fast but he would pause when they were on the move yet still dancing. Then the next thing he did was flash his wings the vibrant orange showing it to anyone facing him.

Darkhor then separated from Kiron then went onto the next part with his head high then as he lowered himself his head would swing side to side as rather a show. Then came on the next thing. Darkhor felt that... Clothes were unnecessary so that in midst he stripped his clothing off his body letting himself FREE! He now wore only a loin cloth, necklaces and bracelets and bands. What was more that would make him feel more free? He had been wearing all of those heavy and what seemed too restricting to him just had to go.

The drakkollis's clothes now on the floor. He did not care. He left them as is and kicked them off to the side. Darkhor then stopped dancing as he thought about what the next dance would be. His attention was now drawn to Hakan with a wide smile and he laughed having enjoying this time completely forgetting about his broken jaw.

Sheshia

Rima jumps at the loud singing and dancing. She missed a good bit of it being immersed in her book be heard and saw what Kiron did (winking and looking at her butt). Then came Darkhor...... stripping off his clothes to nothing but a loin cloth! Rima looks away, "Darkhor do you mind?!" She gets up and rushes off to make breakfast, "I'm going to make some breakfast." She rushes off gracefully and with a speed only an elf can have. But she left her book behind during the effort t away from the naked Darkhor.

(Quick time skip on Rima's part :3 )
After a few minutes Rima is over a stove cutting up potatoes into hashbrowns and adding ham, eggs, cheese and different seasoning and vegetables for breakfast with a small soup on the side. She ate a potato in the process of cooking at well.  Focusing on her cooking and eating.

Celegwen

Hakan wasn't even slightly phased by the shedding of clothing because of the Essyrni culture with acceptance of public nudity. He decided not to take part in the dance. He'd done his back in Serendipity, which had started his thing with Darkhor in the first place.

Instead, he tipped his nonexistent hat to the dralf and the drakkollis, then joined Rima while she cooked.

The girl seemed to be a natural cook, whipping up a beautiful breakfast in no time. "You're pretty awesome," he said, smirking. "Need a hand?"

Meanwhile, Taiga had heard the commotion on deck from Kaeligar's back. Music wasn't really her thing, especially not so energetic and foolhardy as what was being sung onboard. Although... the little pirate jaunty was kind of fun.

She got back on the ship with Kaeligar and grabbed Hakan away from helping Rima. "Wanna have a little fun?" She whispered.

He get a mischievous gleam in his golden eyes. "What're you planning?"

"Char one of the sails, not the one with Rima on it." 

Hakan raced toward the mast, spiraling upwards on a flaming swirl. He pressed his hand on one of the plain sails, turning it a deep and void-like black. It definitely caught everyone's attention, but not in a bad way. Taiga grinned at Kiron and skated toward the black sail. Circled her hands and thrust them forward, causing a storm of ice and snow particles to embed themselves in the blackened fabric with a great skull and crossbones.

She and Hakan landed on the deck near Kiron and Darkhor. "Avast, me hearties!" She shouted raised her hand. "Yo ho!" She snapped her fingers with a grin and the white fell from the skull pattern and left a giant snowflake, matching the one on her cloak.

Tags: