Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Awaiting an Arrival [Private: Smiley & Xcav]

Started by Celegwen, September 28, 2017, 12:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almighyxcavus

Serunai tilted her head in confusion: "Excuse me? Who are you exactly? You must be hallucinating, if  anything all I could say is that you're jealo-" Serunai was interrupted by Lakiillo "Oti! Thank goodness you're here! I don't know what this woman is babbling abo-" Serunai silenced Lakiillo by placing a finger over his mouth which summoned a seal of water. "Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh my king now is not the time for words. You... BEGONE! "

Serunai's eye's glowed a deep blue, violent sea tendrils sprouted from the floor latching onto Oti and Shreya, throwing them out of the ocean completely. Serunai sealed the crack in the ground and turned back to Lakiillo. "Now where were we my king?"

Serunai's moans could've surely been heard even from how far deep she was.

Darkhor Saurguse

The young drakkollis lied there until dry finally. His body changed back, his legs and tail became separated. His fins and webbing were gone, slowly the drakkollis stood up with caution. He gasped and huffed when two people suddenly were shot out of the sea. His only thoughts were, "HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL JUST THREW THEM OUT LIKE THAT?!"

The drakkollis hissed and screeched running towards the sea but stopped. He backed up in wonder and fear of what it was that powerful, that strong to just do that. The drakkollis was scared and wanted to go back to the sea. The daytime was also not his usual time to be out of the water like this. Spreading out his wings he went and lied in the sand hiding himself under his massive wings.

Smiley

The sand rubbed against Shreya's hands and cheek while they roughly landed on the beach. Her first thought as she patted off the sand from herself was not to happy. "Son of a bitch" she mumbled as she looked back out at the ocean. The intimate noises where heard from said 'queen' causing Shreya to block them out to the best of her ability.
Her attention turned towards Otikoro,
He too was covered in sand which could easily irritate the skin if not taken care of. Shreya sighed as she walked over to him and helped him stand up and pat off the sand. "You okay?" Shreya asked not sure of how to start a conservation after all that happened. In facy, she was never to skilled with them anyway, with Shreya being socially awkward, the least she could do was make sure her friend was at least okay.

Celegwen

The sand that covered Otikoro was the least of his issues. He honestly didn't even notice until Shreya had helped to rid him of it. No... What occupied his mind was the sight of Serunai on top of Lakiillo. Despite her being a manipulative siren, Oti would never completely lose the feelings he had for the woman who was once his treasure. He knew she recognized him. His appearance never changed, so she absolutely recognized him.

One thing his late shaman mentor had taught him was an interesting technique that allowed him to project his soul, as long as hid body had some kind of water connection. Maybe that's what needed to be done.

"I'm fine," he said simply, not acknowledging anything or anyone around him. He slowly walked into the water, his eyes a pale blue. It had been a little while since he last performed the projection, but he absolutely knew how to do it. When his legs hit the water, Oti sat down with his legs crossed and closed his eyes. He felt his spirit slowly slip from his body, combining with the water.

"Now where were we my king?" Serunai's voice echoed in his mind, the sounds she made were both disturbing and triggered a sentimental part of Oti's mind.

His spirit appeared in the room. He was a peaceful being, but he would not let the sins of someone who wronged him go unpunished. He walked behind her, ignoring what was actually going on. Otikoro leaned his head down with his eyes closed, gently kissing the back of her neck. Though his projected spirit could touch her, nothing she did would have any physical affect on him.

He brushed her hair out of the way, sensually moving his hands around her and slowly bringing his right hand beneath her neck. "Remember me now, my love?" He whispered, his breath in her ear. "Do you remember the last thing you said to me? You stood where I do now." Once again, his spirit's lips brushed against her skin. "You kissed me and whispered, 'long live the queen'."

Otikoro gripped his large hand tightly around her neck, squeezing the life from her. Serunai's petite size would have let him easily crush her throat, but he wasn't a murderer. He calmed his rage, releasing her and returning to his body with a gasp.

He coughed and shook slightly, not accustomed to the process of projection. "Fuck," he said, springing to his feet in front of the girl. "Told you I'm fine!"

almighyxcavus

Serunai felt as if the life was being torn from her body What the hell can that puny human do? And what the hell was he talking about being my old lover? He died years ago, plus he was a jerk anyways since he cheated on me with the bitch queen of the Hivan. Serunai resumed her intimacy with Lakiillo undisturbed finally. Lakiillo had his fair share of women before even merfolk, but never anything like this. It made him feel uneasy and almost nauseous before...

"That was beautiful my king... just like you."

Lakiillo couldnt move, he felt paralyzed only being able to speak. "Who are you? Why am I here? What is going on?"

"Shhhhhh, my king. All your questions have answers with due time." "I have people to meet within a couple weeks! Very important ones at that! So give me answers!" Lakiillo was stricken with a fear of never escaping, but he needed to know what was going on. Serunai laid back down on his bare chest, lightly grabbing his chin as she spoke:

"You are destined for greatness my king, you are here so that your great seed is transferred to the most powerful being of the ocean. So that we may rule the ocean together, with our children carrying our legacy. I've been watching you since the day you were born, a being destined to rule by my side, not only politically..." she readjusted herself again grabbing Lakiillo "but a lover as well."

I am not prepared to have children! This woman is crazy! Lakiillo struggled to move but he finally got enough movement to smack Serunai off of him finally. As soon as she fell off he regained his bodily control. He summoned a spiraling water spike around Kalaka and darted through the ocean window. He shot himself out of the water and onto the beach gasping for air. He saw Otikoro and attempted to shout his name but he couldn't.

Wiping the blood off her lip Serunai chuckled "He's the dominant type, mmmmmm sexy." She darted through the window searching for him once more.

Smiley

Shreya fought the urge to flinch at his tone. She takes a step back away from Otikoro, the emotion she was feeling converted to rage  The wolf inside of her was screaming at her that he was being disobedient to his alpha but she remember that he was not a wolf. Her throat let out a suppressed growl as her eyes went wild. The sharp teeth she bore had formed into a half snarl as she stepped back from Oti. The assassin opened her mouth slightly to say something but then turned around with a huff.
There was a log close by, it seemed to be dry. "Let me know if you need anything" Her tone was not friendly though, it had the essence of care in it still. Rey walked over to said log and sat on it, she wrings out her hair then proceeded to take out her weapons.
She took a wet cloth and dried it carefully with her fire magic. Shreya was not mad at Otikoro in fact, quite the opposite, she understands why he would snap. After all his friend was in danger in more ways then one. With the cloth now dried she took her bow and carefully dried it with precise care. Her gaze went back out into the ocean looking for signs of life appearing to the surface.

Celegwen

Oti took a breath, looking at the seemingly still surface. Lakiillo had blasted himself onto the beach, coughing and gasping for air. Strange, given his ability to hold his breath, but Oti wasn't going to question it.

In fact, he wasn't going to really address him much at all. The logical side of him knew that Serunai was a manipulative bitch, but he couldn't get the image of them out of his mind. Though talking about her being with another man in their bed was meant to come across in an almost sarcastic manner, a little piece of the man felt sincerely about it. The fact that it was his best friend just put salt into the wound. Lakiillo would be fine.

Shreya, on the other hand, showed a different side to her. She came across originally like a girl who was kind of used to being pushed around. The sudden change in her demeanor caught his attention. Maybe there was more to her than he had thought.

That still left the strange creature hiding under its wings. How many of them were there? He had never seen them before, then they're suddenly everywhere! He questioned whether or not to approach, but opted not to. The being was clearly uncomfortable with what had just happened, and Oti wasn't exactly one to just walk over and started a possibly unwanted conversation.

almighyxcavus

Lakiillo regained his breath once more. She gives me the shivers. Lakiillo made his way over to Otikoro and nudged him a bit from a sense of borderline fright. "Who was that woman? What was the whole king deal? And how the hell did you find me so fast?"

Lakiillo was worried immensely. This was the first woman he's ever been with that actually terrified him. He wanted answers and he wanted to make sure she wasnt going to come back.

In the ocean...

Creatures of the deep, I have lost my king, I seek assistance in finding him! Serunai's attempt at communicating with the rest of the sea creatures were futile, for no one remembered her. She was a memory long forgotten at this point. She swam back to her sea bed in defeat. Crying into the bed she started to scream. "OTI! WHERE ARE YOU MY KING? I WANT MY KING BAAAACK! AAAAAAAH!" Tears streamed down her face as she remembered what she had done to her lover and her past mistakes.

Darkhor Saurguse

Froig was sitting there for a little while and moved a wing to uncover his face. Seeing that none of these people had come to approach him he felt more relaxed. The young drakkollis made trilling sounds much similar to that of Darkhor. He perked his head up and stared unblinking to those around him. Then recalled that dropped all of his things he gathered for trade.

Froig scampered across the sand like an animal and reached for his things only stopping. He would lurch but never grab anything. He had a strong hesitation nervous of anyone taking his things or hurting him. That was all the young drakkollis could do at the moment, he could barely think himself just running in and grabbing everything when there was... strangers out here that he himself was not familiar with at all. There was just too many people out at the moment.

Tags: