Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

new arrival

Started by kedos, October 15, 2017, 05:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kedos

A bright light shoots across the heavens,landing in the middle of Reajh with a huge crash people waking up screaming and yelling running away from the screaming building several solders arrive on the scene to see what it was out of the smoke a tall man stands up and everybody gasps as suddenly a black robe seems to flow over him as water,magic!!!Several mordecai that where watching near by quickly run over and jumping down into the crater yell"stop at once you are under arrest.Magic is forbidden in connlaoth please come along peace fully or deadly force will be used the man looks at her funny and then speaks in a strange language and then English the people are shocked he floats up into the air and lands in front of her she looks in shock her barrier should nullify his magic but how he smirks at her and polite askes who is in charge here

He is shot with an arrow from behind but it shatters.He is hit by several more before the Mordecai before him comes back to he senses and tries to slash ate the strange man but he blokes her blade with his arm and it shatters several more Mordecai rush in to attack the strange person in black hooded robe all attacks fail except when the main Mordecai quickly does an unannounced spin kick hitting him right in the face knocking him out.

He later wakes up with a head ache and remembers what happen.He feels restraints around his hands and ankles and see he is in a cell with two other people in the next 2 he slowly stands up brakes his chains as the others stair in disbelief.He decides to find out who is in charge where ever he is.As he easily brakes down the cell door and main door he is met with 2 guards and he demands"take me to your leader"cornily he is later brought to what appears to be a throne room a very little one.He notices how small they all are compared to him.The king finally noticed him.

He asks"who are you and where do you come from and why are you here."My name is nihilis and I am here for personal reasons but..."snapping his chain's liken nothing they melt off "I am a demon and I need a place to stay I would be very happy I you could provide one"the guards back away slowly in fear while the king looks stunned and thinks a moment "very well but you work for me now""I'm afraid that's not how it works I reply""we don't have a contract and you didn't summon me""well then what must I do to get your service"askes the duke."just sign here" I say holding out a pen and paper out of no where.The king signs the contract.

*TWO YEARS LATER *

I'm sitting in the bar half drunk more rum for every body I yell as I trip stumble and fall knocking an orc on head with my mug and landing in a table spilling a mother 3 orcs mead the one yanks me up and says that was a big mistake.I take my hand and poke him on the nose going toot he flings me thru the bar wall and skidding into the mud.your not that tuff,I stumble just as the orc rushes me with a bar char.bringing it smack into my face braking it into pieces.I burst out laughing as the orcs look in surprise."your going to need a lot more than that.I watch as the son sets and grin,my eyes glow free as I appear in front of the orcs punching a hole thru the ones skull,I quickly rip the other 2 apart laughing as the last one runs off.A green magic symbol appears around my hand and the broken wall fixes up again and I go back for a mother drink

Tags: