Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pushing My Buttons and Your Luck (Puo!)

Started by Celegwen, October 31, 2017, 09:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

Her eyes lit up, seeing the electricity coming from his hands. Perfect, she thought. Almost everything Keithen had said after RK saw the magic went in one ear and out the other for the pirate captain.

"I like you, ya know that? And not just for what you're gonna do for me. You got fire."

She yanked him to the ground, pressing her boot on the wounds from the knife and the whip. RK left the cabin momentarily, seeing the night sky over the water. It was her favorite view. "Malynda!" She shouted.

A small girl, barely five feet tall, with red hair hurried over. "Captain?" She said.

"I need you." They walked into back into the cabin again, seeing Keithen still on the ground. RK crouched next to him with a grin. "Keithy-boy, I want you to meet someone. See, I absolutely do know better ways of torture, but I was waiting to see just how your magic would express itself. Would it be dangerous? Or would it be harmless?" She scoffed. "Well, clearly, you don't exactly have friendly magic! That's where little red over there comes in."

RK smacked her lips and looked at the girl, jerking her head to Keithen. Malynda walked over, sitting behind Keithen on the couch.

"Malynda here is my little secret. I can't have you fighting me with magic while I'm torturing you! That would just be rude of you! So, she's here to makes sure you don't do that! Malynda, this is Keithen. He's my prisoner who's gonna make the lot of us rich. Keithen, this is Malynda. She's my Adhara."

Sheshia

Keithen waves,  "Nice to meet yah Malay." He smiles warmly. Okay time to finish this because if secret weapon got that kind of magic. He sighs,  "Can't I at least get a new shirt?" He laughs a bit nervously. 

"Second of all granny puppet," His hands zapped a bit more or so he thought. "You might not want to make fucking promises you won't be able to keep in the first place granny." He points at the red haired girl,  "Otherwise they might not be too happy." He chirps.

Where the lady put her boots on his chest injuries stung a good bit. She defiantly didn't  was them often but who did! Though he was curious on what ginger could do. Keithen smiles again and sends a stream of electiricty towards RK. Only to find it did work. Fear went through him for a second,  if the lights went out he would be blind and have no way of seeing or feeling the air. "What the hell is she?!" He had no idea what a Adhara was nor even heard of them. This Bitch was full of surirse that's for sure.

Celegwen

"Malynda," the red-haired girl spat. "And no! You have to keep that shirt." She looked briefly at RK for confirmation.

The pirate captain slapped Keithen across the face, then grabbed it with one hand, squeezing his cheeks angrily. "Call my 'granny' one more time and see what happens," RK hissed.

She stood, watching her prisoner actually try to use his magic against her. With an arrogant laugh, RK put her hands on her hips. "Oh, Keithy, baby!" She gave an exaggerated sigh. "Mommy doesn't like her baby misbehaving!" She crouched in front of him. "Didn't I just tell you that Malynda is... Oh... You don't know what that means, do you? Well, my beautiful, little girl here is an Adhara. That means there's no magic anything from you while she's around."

His fear was palpable, and RK finally felt she had him. "Do you want me to do anything, captain?" Malynda asked.

"Just sit there and look gorgeous," RK said, glaring at Keithen with a smirk. "That's all you need to do to keep this bastard in line."

Sheshia

Keithen scoffed, he was starting to lose hope, no magic ment no seeing well a night nor no keeping up the spell which kept his eyesight from fading even more. He sighs, "So what shes some sort of monster?" He smiles, "Thats a nasty trick you got there lady I must say." He makes his hand into a fist wanting to flick her off majorly. 

"Whats next now? Rip out my eyes? Bring out a vampire, out a curse on me," He smiles making ooo noses,  "Oooooo Im a ghoooost!" He laughs at himself. "To bad about the shirt also my boyfriend gave it to me as a safe travels. That obviously didn't work."

He looks around, this is going to hurt like shit. He grabs his knife from up his sleeve and throws it at Malynda then grabs another knife and points it at his stomach and anither one at his wrists, "I'm not used to you dead am I?" He felt alive and better go out with a bang.

Celegwen

Malynda swiftly dodged the flying knife, but got cut on her upper arm. "Hey!" She shouted, picking up his knife and bringing her hand back to hit him in the head.

RK whistled sharply, getting her officer's attention. "That not how we treat our guests," she purred.

The knives that Keithen then held against his own body... That was an interesting change of pace. RK took the knife from Malynda. It was true... Keithen was no use to her dead, but letting him go would just piss her off. If he was dead, it would be as though she'd never met him.

She pulled over a chair and sat on it backwards, her legs straddling the back with her arms resting on the top of the back. She sighed with a shrug, gently scratching the back of her neck with the knife, then tossing it onto her desk. RK glared at him. "Do it."

Sheshia

Smiling he glares back,  "Memories are nicnice aren't they?" He slashes his wrist with the knife feeling the familiar pain and stinging that came with it as well as blood pooling from it and dripping down his wrist from the inical cut.

"To wealth and riches." He makes a cheering motion with his bloodied knife and stabs himself with the second one in the gut,  he smiles,  "Thought I wouldn't do it?" He yanks out the knife tosses both them to the side and looks at the blood,  "Tick tok tick tok." He laughs slightly.

The wound did hurt though in his gut,  he'd have to fake he was dead then hopefully they'd throw him over board so he could swim to shore and heal himself some.  If not then tough shit he was a conner if the wounds were bad enough. If Karo was here though he would have known what to do in such a situation. He missed him terribly,  "What's your next move capt'? "

Celegwen

RK watched stoically as the man drew blood in multiple places on his body. If he wanted to die, he was definitely doing a good job! Either way, if he thought she was bluffing, she wasn't. The captain didn't bluff. Ever.

When asked what her next move was, she stayed quiet. Malynda was seething at that point, itching to take him out then and there. RK simply nodded to her. The red haired girl took her own dagger and slammed the pommel into the back of Keithen's head, making the man fall limply.

"Malynda, find Yanni and a nurse or whatever he needs. I want this man back to working condition because he still has a few things to give me." The captain walked out of her quarters with Malynda whistling for the nurse to take Keithen to the doctor's quarters. RK stood at the helm, running her fingers along the wood. "Time to set sail, Milton."

Her quartermaster stood straight, looking at the half-drunk crew. "Shape up, ya bastards!" He shouted. "We set off now! Raise the anchor and lower the top sail! Let's catch this wind before it passes us over!"

Sheshia

A nice warm dream was all he wanted to last a bit longer. He was sitting there at his grandmas table again with her dog. They were enjoying a nice meal of seafood and fruits. The shellfish and fish all coated in seasoning herbs and butter and to quickly the dream was ruined with the sound of others as Keithen started to wake up groaning slowly feeling the pain rise in his head and torso.

Looking uo he sees he was laying on a table. As his vison clears he sees someone leaning over him stitching his stab wounds up. It hurt a lot but he could handle it. "How long has it been?" He asks wit a hoarse voice and he realized he was parched. "Where are we?" He asks drousy. His head was screaming at him making him close his eyes to keep from lookimg at any lights.

Suddenly he remembers where he is and sighs, "Gods." He smiles, it failed. He felt the way the world was differemt below him. Keithen was in not shape to fight back, his body might have lost lots of blood and from what he could remember someone hit him on the back of his head. Either way he didn't feel like using magic or trying to get away until he was better. "So doc... hows your day going?" He asks tiredly.

Tags: