Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for Thread Buddies

Started by Sheshia, November 02, 2017, 07:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

I really been wanting to develop my current characters some more so decided to make this list :)

Keithen - My newest baby. He has a genetic disease which causes him to lose his eyesight throughout his life and eventually he would be completely blind. This slinking short man doesn't let that slow him down even though he bumps into things a lot during the night and loses his way most of the time. He loves wandering,  helping others and cooking so much that it can get him into dicey situations. This little cutie can do almost any rp :) (he's also really short also)

Shyirin - The forever lovely werewolf. This dude had seriously been a hermit (unwillingly) for most of his adult life living here and there in shacks scattered about. He is a calm fellow his can come up with plans pretty quickly and lives away from civilization in the hopes to not hurt anyone when he shifts. Shyirin is open to any thread (Though I am looking for someone's character to become his significant other as well)

If you have an idea on a thread of these two pm me or dm me on discord and you might want to leave a comment also to help me keep track :)
This list is gonna get updated later on tomorrow night night!

Lucy_Vicotoria

Hiya, sorry a bit late on seeing this post. Are you still looking for threads for these two? I was thinking we could do with another character in Tale of Two sisters if you're interested. Always willing to give you a summary of the story so far if you didn't want to trawl through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheshia

Quote from: Lucy_Victoria on November 10, 2017, 07:04:17 AM
Hiya, sorry a bit late on seeing this post. Are you still looking for threads for these two? I was thinking we could do with another character in Tale of Two sisters if you're interested. Always willing to give you a summary of the story so far if you didn't want to trawl through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I am still looking for threads for these two
Please give me a summary of the thread XD I don't have much time rn

Tags: