Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Last of His Kind (Lasciel)

Started by Salzem, November 13, 2017, 01:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salzem

Aeizith's eyes widened and his undead heart raced as Lasciel was suddenly struck by a flash of light, something completely unexpected as she sauntered his way. Once the blinding light faded, Lasciel stepped out as something new... something the dragon had suspected from the start and now he knew for certain why... She was an angel... And she was beautiful... From her curved horns to her... unique attire to her personality, the woman that stood before him now was someone new... gorgeous...

If he was in control of himself, the dragon would've recoiled, eyes wide, his face flashed with a sanguine blush. He would've questioned her as she was now and probably... most definitely rethink his plan on draining her... If he was in control, he would've evicted her for this.... this deception and triple his defenses, knowing now that there was another angel out there that knew where he was and WHO he was.

But Aeizith wasn't in control. His need for blood was far too great and besides... that arrogant little face of hers, so beautiful and soft... it caught the undead beast's eye... His base desires overrode his better judgement now that he lacked the restraint to contain it. She was a gorgeous little sheep and that expression of hers only made him crave her more. With each heartbeat of hers he sensed in that neck, he felt his own start to beat for her... The dragon embraced her, wrapping his wings around her and bit into her neck, tasting her blood almost desperately now that it'd touched his tongue. What first was frantic, trying to suck up every last drop, slowly melted into something more intimate, gentle, savoring the unique flavor Lasciel brought. He sighed softly into her throat, his breath now warm against her pale skin. He sucked on her new neck wounds gently, almost like a kiss now...

He heard her moan softly into her draining, seemingly enjoying the sensation. The sound made him smile, tighten his grip on her a little more. He drained all he needed from her in just a few moments, feeling more alive than he had since Silver and his child died and still... his desires lingered...

Aeizith released his bite from her neck, his fangs shrinking back down to their normal size but still he didn't pull away, staring into the angel's eyes... deeply, almost as if contemplating something... Even after draining her, he couldn't shake the feeling he was craving more... This always came when he drained someone... Fresh blood boosted his strength, his speed, his instincts... his desires.... He leaned a little closer, their faces an inch or so apart, never breaking his gaze with her. Slowly his complexion bleed back into his cheeks, taking on a more normal tone... His skin became warmer to the touch, much more than before as his guard lowered, drunk of his revitalization...

And then... before he would do anything they both would regret, Aeizith's wings disappeared and he released his grip, quickly taking a step or two back at speeds only superhumans would be able to detect. To most, it would appear as if he teleported a short distance back. Frost, once again, sparked across the dragon's features, more profoundly across his nose and cheeks in an effort to hide his blushing face. His eyes were downcast, nervous and embarrassed, his hands fiddling with eachother as if personifying his state of mind... Unlike being drunk, though... he could remember what he just did....

"I... u-um... Th-thank you...." He whispered, his eyes flicking to the side. "I.... I'm sorry... I... h-have t-trouble controlling myself after d-drinking blood... I-I just... feel s-so much so fast I.... Sorry..."

Lasciel

Her palms rested against his chest as he drank to his heart's content, savagely slurping away at her precious life force. Due to his desperately hungry actions, she wondered how long it had been since he last fed on blood. Days, a couple of weeks, months even? She figured it had probably been at least a month, his starving body losing control so easily at her offer for the blood giving her that idea.

His movements calmed down as his body was fed, his drinking less hectic and, dare she say, slightly on the romantic side. He sighed into her neck, eliciting a shiver from the hybrid as his once icy but now warm breath hit her exposed neck. The feeling of his mouth almost kissing her neck cause her cheeks to dust a light rosy hue, and the sensations mixed with the euphoria of vampire pheromones, caused a groan mixed moan to escape her lips.

Then Aeizith became even more gentle, pulling her body in closer as his grip tightened around her petite frame. There body's were inches apart, almost touching at this point. Her fingers could feel the rise and fall of his chest, and suddenly a desire to run them across the curves of his chest entered the woman's mind. Lasciel resisted the urge to move her fingers at all, not wanting to go further than he wanted despite the look his dark eyes were giving her. He had released her neck from his fangs clutches, the tissue of her skin already beginning the healing process from the inside out, and in moments the holes in her neck would vanish completely and any blood he drained from her would be replaced with newly pumped blood, saving her from any light headed or other nasty side effects of losing too much blood.

Lasciel's heartbeat picked up slightly as the man drew closer, his gaze staring into her soul as they were now merely an inch apart. She reflexively tightened her grip on his chest, her palm warming as his body heated up. She would have wondered if he were blushing had she not been preoccupied with how close he was. If she leaned her head in closer, their lips would gently touch, the desire to feel whether he was warm or cold even on his lips urged the woman...

Yet before either party could do anything more, the vampire dragon pulled away, suddenly vanishing and repeating a short distance away. It seemed she was the only one tormented by their close proximity, or so she thought until he began to ramble an apology to her.

This caused a small smile to creep up on her face, and the succubus trained demon was all but prepared to counter his actions. He was quite adorable in his nervous state, downcast eyes and fumbling of his hands. Too precious was he, and too mischievous was she.

Lasciel's high heeled boots clacked loudly against the hard flooring as she made her way towards Aeizith, unless he politely asked her to not come any closer or stopped her with his ice. "You are acting as if you've done something in need of forgiving, Aeizith." Her voice was laced with a flirty tone, a glint in her eyes. "No need for apologies if both parties want the same thing..." Her voice trailed off, leaving his thoughts free to imagine what she meant, as she made light of the distance with her long strides, stopping within arm's reach of the young man, if she were allowed to that is. She would wait for his response before coming closer, not wanting to scare him away with her heavy flirting.

Salzem

Why did they always say that...? Why couldn't they just accept his apology, acknowledge he did something wrong...? Why did it always have to be "You didn't mess up... You don't have to apologize." The dragon only felt worse when they did that... those people that tried to lie to make him feel better... He wasn't a hatchling, dammit! He was 7000 years old and knew how damn much he damned messed up! The woman approached him, entering his personal space with assurances that she wanted this herself.

At this point, the nervousness had grown and sunken into a pit of self-deprecation and dark thought, his anger cooling into an ice not unlike that he conjures. She was toying with him now... Everything leading up to this was part of some kind of game wasn't it...? She was using his weakness to get close to him now, wasn't she...? It couldn't possibly be because she was genuine. No one was genuine... they were all liars. Aeizith shrunk away just a bit as the angel approached a bit more into his arm's length, once again growing ever closer. She could feel the brooding darkness that surrounded the dragon's thoughts almost as much as she could feel the temperature drop. Ice would spring up around the dragon, obelisks of frozen water, patches of jagged needle-like icicles but none of  these were close enough to even remotely threaten the angel.

He wanted to tell her to go away... he wanted to see her as a worthless invader, so deep had he fallen into his own darker thoughts. However... he couldn't find that strength... He couldn't force himself to freeze her into bloody ice... If the woman still approached, the dragon's would look at her with a sad, dark look, one that she didn't quite deserve... While he shunned her advance with his look almost as much as his own, He didn't quite shun her... It didn't go that deep. Something else did though. Something much deeper. Much like any practitioner of cryomancy, Aeizith could feel his ice nestle around the body of his wife and child down beneath the crypt, resting against their skin and keeping them preserved. He could practically see them now.... Asleep forever... Alive in just the barest of senses... All dead...

Then there was Lasciel... One second she was sweet and modest, then next she was practically demanding his intimacy... He supposed that's what all angels were like... UGH! He couldn't...

He couldn't do this... He just couldn't do these advances... It hurt too much...  The Dragon seemed to grow more miserable at the woman's approach by expression alone, his icy structures ceasing growing... and now actively falling apart into snow all around them...

Lasciel

The small smile turned downwards as the young man in front of her flinched away at her approach, barely noticeable but her dark eyes saw the movement for what it was. She stopped in her tracks, about a foot away from arm's length of the vampire, and shivered slightly as the room chilled suddenly, her arms clutching themselves to save warmth for in this form she could not wield fire. Lasciel hadn't realized she went too far in her flirting, having struck a chord laying dormant for quite some time in the dragon man. She was about to speak up apologetically when pillars of ice sprouted from the ground, Aeizith wanting her to keep the distance without attempting to injure her.

The poor angel was in shock at how terribly wrong her flirting went, traveling down a dark path she didn't mean for. Her eyes were widened slightly as she tried to make eye contact, with her tone hesitant, more fearful. She found the courage to begin reasoning with him shakily, "A-Aeizith, I'm so sorry...I d-didn't mean for my comments to hurt you in any way..." She downcasted her eyes just then, genuinely feeling awful for how her words impacted Aeizith. "I-it's my fault for flirting intensely without knowing how it would affect you...I s-shouldn't have done it..."

Lasciel bit her lip as she finished apologizing and blaming herself, worried and scared of how Aeizith would react, her heart breaking at his current state of sorrow and furiously dark grief. She expected for him to kick her out because she made him uncomfortable or remember painful memories of his past. If he did, she would understand and silently leave the citadel, the hilt of her scythe gripped tightly in her right palm. If he didn't kick her out, she would react accordingly to what he said or decreed, vowing to not make sure advances on him first, only allowing him to make any passes at her from that moment onward.

Salzem

Aeizith said nothing as the angel's personality shifted again in tune with his misery, his sanguine eyes looking her over with suspicion as she begged his forgiveness... There was some kind of pattern here, wasn't there...? Every time she seemed to get comfortable, she'd revert back to the "Kiss-me Dragon" flirt personality, but the moment he objected or showed profound amounts of discomfort, she fell back into this polar opposite personality, like that of a well-raised young lady... What game was she playing...?

Maybe she wasn't playing. The transitions seemed too sudden to be unnatural... That last personality seemed to crave him for only what his body had to offer but this one seemed to genuinely care about his distaste... They were too separate to be part of some game... Anyone just free-forming this would've revealed a taste of their true personality by now where the two halves merged. This girl didn't seem to have that grey area.

"...Y-you're not that girl from b-before." The dragon observed, ignoring her apology all together. Finding out this girl's deal was far too important to ignore for even a moment and besides... he wasn't sure he was ready to accept her apology yet. The outcome of this interaction teetered on a needle and now it was weighing towards the "deep-freeze your bones to glass" side. Depending on how she answered his question, the balance might tip again. He had to know before he took any action... He wasn't going to

"You keep ch-changing... B-before you were trying to seduce me... now y-you're apologizing l-like I'm g-going to kill y-you. W-where did all that confidence go...? W-where does it c-come from? T-tell me."

The dragon's wings once again sprouted from his back, spreading wide to either side with a mighty flap. His pupils slit as if they belonged to a reptile and his mouth curled into a snarl to reveal many sharp fangs. The dragon stared her down as his anger manifested in one of his more incomplete partial dragon forms, hoping on some level that she'd get him to calm down. Aeizith didn't enjoy killing... He didn't want to lose control again...

Lasciel

His eyes scanned over her suspiciously for quite some time, analyzing her as the vampire dragon made up his mind on what to do with the poor girl. It was times like these that she wished she kept a tighter leash on her succubus thoughts. They would obviously get her killed one day, potentially even this day by the looks he kept giving her. Quite frankly, they were terrifying. While he surveyed her, he commented that she was not the girl from before. This comment, at first, confused Lasciel as she pondered what other girl he could have been referring to. But as he continued interrogating her, realization slowly dawned on her. He had meant the shift in her personalities, how she changed between hot and cold in an instance. Of course her bipolar like tendencies were perplexing the man, it was an odd phenomenon for one body to carry such contrasting thoughts inside itself that come out as frequently as hers do.

With a soft voice and her eyes slowly gliding upward to meet his own, she began to explain the complexity that made up her persona, "D-do you remember when I told you that I was born of both a demon and an angel?" Lasciel would pause momentarily for him to give a response, if he did. If not she would continue after a couple of seconds, "Due to the mixed blood flowing through my veins, and my upbringing with a succubus mother, I sometimes am drawn to be confident and u-uhm seductive...depending on what is s-said or d-done. Thus, for example, when you were very c-close to me, in the moment the demonic persona, as I like to call it, took control and said such brash things. R-right now, however, my angelic persona is in control, and that's why I am more reserved and care about your feelings..." It was then that he sprouted his dragon wings, flapping them in a grand gesture, and his pupils became just slits in his orbs. He began snarling at the more shy angel, threateningly baring his fangs to her, and his eyes glared more than just mere daggers into her very being.

Lasciel flinched as he transformed partially into a dragon, far more timid and submissive than her current form would ever like to be again. But even the demonic thoughts running wild knew if she didn't explain and calm her sultry words, she might be fighting to escape the tower alive.

As she ended her explanation, she fidgeted with her hands in front of her, still holding eye contact with Aeizith so long as he didn't look away, "I-i am sorry if this is too confusing or strange, I myself don't fully understand how this might be possible, or why it happens to me...I-it is quite burdensome to deal with, if I am being completely honest." Lasciel fought the urge to look away, wanting to advert her eyes to the ground and away from the killer looks he was giving her, yet she remained strong though her eyes gave her fear away as the emotion clearly reflected through her crimson eyes.

Salzem

"Hmph." The dragon huffed, calming himself enough to keep reigned in while the angel explained herself. As she went on, Aeizith's summoned traits began to fade away, her story relaxing him just a bit. More than her story, it was the way she told it. She was afraid of him. On one hand, this was good. This showed how much power he had over her. If she was stuttering and struggling to meet his eyes then he knew that he could deep-freeze her any time he wanted with little resistance. He knew because he acted the same in the presence of his older siblings that once controlled him, their powers dwarfing his own even as they were now. Fear of death and pain kept people in line and kept them submissive and he liked it when they knew who was better.

Well... he SHOULD like it at least.

On the other hand, Aeizith hated inflicting misery on others. It was why he was never the Blackhearth torturer or the leader of the cruel Deathguard. He controlled assassins that killed quick, quiet and immediate, leaving no time of pain. All those were gone now, exiled or integrated into his assassins, leaving him with a collection of powerful skilled but only assassins. The dragon didn't enjoy that the woman coward before him like some sort of guilty peon begging his forgiveness... He wasn't used to that kind of power nor did he really want it... He desired friends! Not more servants! Her flirting had gotten to him though... She didn't know how soon it had been since his girl friend's demise... She didn't know about the crypt... He shouldn't blame her for this lack of control she had over herself, should he...?

The dragon stepped forward, approaching her but the instant he took a step, the dragon seemed to teleport from there to here, his speed so blindingly fast, it was undetectable to all but the sharpest senses. Despite his behavior before, he wrapped his arms around the girl and pulled her into a soft hug, his chilling skin no doubt freezing her, but there was a strange warmth underneath.

"N-no... I'm sorry." He sighed, his cold breath blasting out over her shoulder. He'd pull away, looking her in the eye with a softer gaze than before, though his pupils remained slit. "My.... partner died recently... Her kid too... I'm not in my best state of mind right now... I'm sorry about the way I've treated you." His voice was smoother, calmer, stutters few and far between.

Lasciel

It seemed her explanation eased the man's anger, being sufficient enough for him to not fault her as much as he had a few seconds before. His transformed body slowly shifted back to the young man she had dinner with, the wings and murderous eyes fading away until they were completely gone. Lasciel inwardly sighed a breath of relief as he changed back, believing this meant she had gotten through to him and he had believed her. She wasn't sure what she would have done if he continued to threaten her, for even if she had intruded upon him she would fight back if he intended to harm her. She was kind, but not kind enough to die for his rage at a misunderstanding. But she was thankful neither of them hurt the other, they were just blossoming into friends after all.

Aeizith took a step forward after she shifted, teleporting in front of her before she had time to react. A quiet gasp escaped her lips when he blurred in front of her form, and her body flinched in fear of his impending attack. It was a reflex she couldn't help, wanting to protect herself from a fast opponent that seconds ago looked as if he wanted to hunt her down. However, the attack never came, and Lasciel relaxed her tense muscles when he wrapped his arms around her slender body, pulling her into a comforting embrace. They seemed to have a peculiar friendship, shifting between good and bad as often as her personality shifted.

She shivered slightly when his skin met her own, his body temperature, inhumanely cold, and her own skin warm as the fire's of hell, compared to his of course. His icy touch didn't freeze her death as she thought it would, and if she focused hard enough she could feel a slight warmth behind his touch, as if the ice was slowly melting to the heat. Lasciel relaxed in his arms as he apologized, sighing over her shoulder and cooling down the skin as his breath danced across it.

He suddenly pulled away from her, his slitted eyes staring into her gentle gaze, and revealed he was grieving the loss of his partner and her daughter. He even went so far as to apologize for his behavior, saying he was not in the right state of mind at the moment, which was quite reasonable given his circumstances. Her eyes softened as he spoke, the angelic side of her feeling empathy towards him for the pain he had to be feeling.

"I'm so sorry for your losses, you must be in so much pain right now..." She softly trailed off, opening her arms to embrace him in a warm hug if he allowed her to. It would be more of a motherly embrace than anything else, and she hoped it could comfort him. She would try her hardest to make him feel as little sadness as possible. "I can't believe I've disturbed you during this previous time...I deeply apologize for my actions." Lasciel would try to pull away from the hug to look back into his eyes, her own teary at the thought of what she had done to him. "Your own actions are justifiable, Aeizith. You are in a time of mourning and I, a stranger, not only intruded on your home but made advances on you during such a fragile time..."

Salzem

As his explanation for his actions sunk in, the poor angel looked like she was going to cry. Her eyes softened significantly, tears obvious in her eyes as she pulled the ancient dragon into another hug, catching him completely by surprise. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, whispering that she couldn't imagine what kind of pain he was in right now.

No. No she really couldn't... To have the woman you love just... suffer and die of disease like that... Then the child you took in for her like your very own soon after becoming infected... Aeizith recounted all the sick, disgusting blood that poured from their eyes, mouth and ears... Their screams in pain as the blood-fever boiled them away, preventing any kind of sleep... The dragon remembered the weeks on end he stayed, desperately seeking all kinds of medicine from herbal to magical to things beyond to find a cure for this madness but finding little success... He could almost clearly see their faces as they called for his name, begging for him to help them while he watched them both die... Like the father and partner he was supposed to be and with his undead blood immune to the plague, he slept close with his sick and weakening family every night in an desperate effort, thinking that if he was there... the sick would flee... and they'd be better the next morning

...They were dead the next morning...

The dragon rembraced the angel, resting his cheek on her shoulder as he held in his tears, freezing them in his sockets before they had a chance to come forth. He wouldn't cry.... Not now... When he was alone, maybe.... Lasciel apologized for disturbing him during his mourning, stating that his outrage was justified given her advances... She was right... but also wrong. He certainly had the right to be mad in his own Citadel, especially given the circumstances but what he didn't have the right to do was threaten her life. That was TOO far...  He wouldn't be his older sister. He wouldn't be Kaida either.... He had to be better than them.... even if he could still smell his little girl's blood on his hands...

"I shouldn't have snapped at you..." He sighed shakily as the angel pulled away, looking into his pained, haunted sanguine eyes. "I may be... suffering... but I shouldn't make you as well... I forgive you for your... advances... Just..... don't do it again...... please....."

Lasciel

As the two embraced a second time, Aeizith rested his cheek on her shoulder, her expression hidden from her view. She couldn't tell what he was feeling, a mixture of grief and sorrow would not doubtedly be evident, but would he be crying? Was he angry at life for taking them away? Did he want to release his frustration out on something? Would he want to be left alone now, especially after revealing such personal matters to her?

Aeizith commented on his wrongdoing as the two separated from the gentle hug they were wrapped up in, and he sighed, as if a thousand weights were pulling him down. Their scarlet eyes made contact once more, hers swirling with sorrow, his drowning in misery, and he apologized for trying to cause harm on her as he was feeling the pain of their deaths. Misery loves company as they say, yet he apologized for trying to be that way, even going so far as to forgive her of the passes she made at him. This shocked the young woman, her gaze widening slightly. She didn't feel worthy of his forgiveness, not yet, but he had given it to her anyways, and she couldn't do anything to stop him.

Her head bobbed up and down a twice in response to his request regarding her not making anymore advancements on him. It was a simple inquiry, and one she would be able to accomplish with ease. Even if her demonic thoughts took over, she would have enough willpower to reign them back in, her mouth never uttering such words again. Thus with a small, gentle yet slightly sad smile, she softly reassured him, "I promise, Aeizith, that I will not make advances towards you again." Lasciel wasn't quite sure if she should say more or just end her sentence as it was. Perhaps the duo needed to soak in silence for a moment, or perhaps he had something else he would like to say to her. She of course had much to be curious about, but the time was wrong and she wouldn't dare ask such childish questions during a serious moment in time.

Salzem

"I thank you..." He smiled gently, glad she made her promise. "That'd... make this a lot easier."  The Angel's readiness to just let it drop suited him fine... He still loved his previous girlfriend and he still longed to hold his adopted daughter in his arms again and if anyone tried to drive a wedge between that now... They weren't walking away...

Lasciel knew when to quit, though and that he respected at the highest degree. She knew and he didn't have to tell her... He had a feeling that he and Lasciel... THIS Lasciel.... would be good friends... Aeizith held out an arm to the angel, offering his hand for her to take. If she did, he'd give it a gentle squeeze, a sign he truly held no more resentment towards her... He was ready to put this unfortunate misunderstanding behind her if she was.

"I...I guess w-we can have a tour a-around the t-tower if you're i-interested..." Aeizith offered, his trademark stutter returning with his guard lowering. "N-name a p-place and w-we probably have it... M-my late sister w-was.... thorough w-when she designed th-this place... I h-hope to make a town of m-my very own surrounding it i-in a few decades...."

Lasciel

She returned his gentle smile as she softly replied, "I want to make things easier for you, whatever it is I will do it to help you." Lasciel genuinely wanted to help Aeizith in any way she could, hoping to alleviate as much of his pain as possible. It was her kind-hearted nature fully coming out now, trying to take away all the sadness and grief built up inside his heart. The demon was lying dormant for the moment, allowing the angel to take full control, which would help keep the young man from getting unformatable or irate with her again.

Unexpectedly, soon after she replied, he offered her his arm, or more specifically, his hand. She took it gratefully, feeling his larger hand tighten around her own. She gave his hand a sweet squeeze, accepting his silent words of peace and offering hers as well. Once both accepted the treaty of reconciliation, he offered to give her a tour of the tower, giving her the option to name a place and visit it within the tower. She hadn't realized how grand the structure was until he had made that comment, having to consider the fact she had been in only a small section of the citadel.

"I would love a tour of your home, wherever you would like to show me I would love to see. I do not have a particular place in mind." Lasciel continued to smile softly, her eyes shining with excitement and joy, her voice laced with energy, "Building a citadel around this one would be amazing! I hope I'll be able to see it once it is finished, as I know you'll be able to get it done!"

Salzem

Aeizith smiled as the angel offered her services in any way to make his life easier, gracefully shaking his head. He couldn't think of anything she could offer him, nothing that she hadn't already. Her blood... her thoughts... the hope she'd never flirt with him again so long as he suffered like this... So far, she's fulfilled every possible thing he could reasonably request.

"You're v-very s-sweet... but I-I w-want n-nothing more than I've a-already asked..." The dragon responded lightly, offering the girl his hand. To his surprise, she actually took it and with surprising enthusiasm. He squeezed her hand back, his shaky grin becoming more solid, confident, as she declared just how much she'd love to see of his home. She didn't have a specific location in mind but he was sure he could come up with something that could interest this gentle soul.

"O-oh..." Aeizith blinked, surprised with how much faith she put in him... He expected skeptism or some kind of rebuttle, something that would encourage him to go more in depth into his plan... but her energetic declaration of assurance left him speechless... He'd forgotten what he was going to say now... "T-thank you for your support... Now... About that t-tour..."

Giving the girl a gentle tug, he'd lead her up a long, spiral tower of steps, the walls tight and the climb long. Eventually they'd reach the next floor of the citadel, one of many that stacked on upwards seemingly to infinity. For this floor though, or more specifically this room, was dedicated to the alchemical arts and potion-creation. Dotting the walls surrounding this large chamber rested several enchanting/alchemy tables, each one being used by humanoid figures in deep blue robes and crow-masks. Their hands appeared talon-like, long claws and bird-like palms but they were surprisingly dexterous with the mortar and pestle they used to grind the ingredients. Speaking of which,  The center floor dropped down into deep chamber where a field could be seen, green grass and wild-flowers of all kinds and colors popping up all over. A strong glowing light hovered above the chamber, filling it with a sun-like light... Similar, but not quite... It's why he didn't burn in it's presence.

"T-this is the p-potion room... i-it's where m-my soldiers w-work on c-creating new r-recipes f-for my forces... T-these c-creatures are c-called C-Coven." The dragon gestured to the various bird-like creatures at work. "Th-their natural affinity i-in the art h-has served m-me well... th-though they don't l-like to be disturbed..."

Tags: