Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fight Hard or Get Mugged Trying (Open)

Started by Sheshia, November 14, 2017, 06:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Somone pushed him towards the wall abruptly, crushing him against it. How did he not see this coming nor feel the people following him! All he wanted to do was to just get back to his inn and crash to read the books he was carrying from the library. The books he was carrying fell around him as he sat there dazzed for a moment.

"Cough up your money shorty! Anything of value you have!" He heard one of them scream. To bad Keithen didn't have mich of value to him at the moment he left it in the inn not wanting to incumber himself much. Keithen smiles, "To bad quarter back. Don't have much on me right now."

The man looked confused, "Quarter back? What... nevermind." He pulls a dagger and shoves it towards Keithens chest. "Money now. I know you have some on you pipesqueek." The man was barely able to finish his sentence when Keithen brought his fist to the mans face, just barely managing it. This guy had guts to try a mugging just when the suns rays could be seen from the fading sun behind the horizon.

"Mother fucker." The man growls startung to lose his paitence he saw the way the shortstack had walked around in the dark and how he bumped into things. Keithen smiles, he had learned a few things from his drug days after all. "Why you little..." The man knocks Keithen back hard and slams his head against the wall, "One last chance batty. Your gonna give me your money and your going to be nice about it." He puts his dagger on Keithens neck who tenses up as the feeling of the blade, "Im going to give you to the count of three." The man whispers in his ear and starts counting down. This guys was a maniac.

Smiley

Karo was walking back from his latest visit with the doctor. He stank a little to heavy last night and got into a fight with another drunk. His head regretted his decision but the pain medicine slowly to effect, taking away his pain. For being drunk last night Karo was lucky he was able to hold his own even when he was not able to stand straight. He got out with a simple cut on the cheek and a busted lip.

Karo walked down the streets, his boots made nouse as they came into contact with the ground. Karo was looking as people past him, living their normal lives. To his left he heard a grunt and turned his blue eyes to the noise. A man just got pinched by a much shorter man. From the looks of it the short man could not punched well as the bigger man took out a knife and pressed it against Keithen's throat.
His eyes narrowed at the sight in front of him.
Karo growled and silently made his way over to the scene. Karo looked at Keithen and put his finger onto his lips, a signal to keep quiet. He drew one of his twin swords and pressed it against the big man's throat. "If you slice the man throat I will slices yours" Karo's voice was nothing but threatenibg and commanding.

Sheshia

The man looked confused for a second as though he did not know where the man who was pressing his sword against his throat. He looked even more pissed and his neck up turned red, "How would I know you won't cut my neck if I let this knife fall to the floor." Keithen wanted to say something but stayed quiet. He was watching the man holding the dagger, he looked pissed. "I'd rather not be covered with blood from either of us sir." He pipes in quietly smiling.

The man glares at him before pushing Karo back and running off, obviously not wanting to risk dying. Keithen sighs with relief, "Thanks man, that guy was a lunatic." He rubs his head feeling a terrible headache coming a long. He smiles laughing slightly before gathering up his books, they seemed okay from what he could see of them thankfully.

Smiley

"You are welcome"Karo bent down and helped Keithen pick up his books that where scattered on the ground. He was careful not to ruin the pages and he closed the ones that had fallen open. "Here you got" Karo handed back the books to Keithen then looked where the thug went. "And you are right he was a lunatic" there was a pause "People will do anything to survive" he stated and looked down at Keithen, his eyes scanning his body and face to mame sure he was not injured.
Karo sighed quietly, thankful he was indeed not injured. "Name's Karo" Karo introduced himself with a smile and held put his hand.

Sheshia

Keithen smiles and takes the mans hand pulling himself up to his feet. "Nice to meet you Karo. I'm Keithen." He smiles making sure the books were nest and all okay. "Thanks for helping me out man." He shakes the man's hand.  "Would have taken care of that brut if it wasn't dusk and if we weren't in this country." He laughs walking away,  "Come walk with me,  I'd like to get to talk with someone on the way back to an inn." Karo walks along side him and asks what he was doing in the city.

"I'm here looking for possible remedies and herbs for the lose of eye sight,  was walking home when nut job tried to mug me for my stuff." Keithen says smiling still squinting around seeing everything as a very dark shadow now and only able to make out a few things that were a few feet in front of him as though they were lighter blotches against black, "Whatcha here for Karo?" He looks towards the shadow of his new friend.

Smiley

"I'm sorry to hear about your sight" Karo arched and eyebrow and glanced at Keithen. "I'm  just traveling by" Karo replied and kept walking.
A few minutes of walking Karo realized he was missing something. "What's your name" asked the ex-aoldier as they turned and walked past the markets. Karo kept a careful watch on Keithen to make sure he didn't wander or bump into people.

Sheshia

"Men,  losing your eyesight is scary but it's not world ending at least." He shurgs keeping close to Karo relizinf he didn't quiet catch his name, "My name's Keithen." He looks at Karo blankly,  "Don't look at me like that bud. " He pats Karos shoulder,  "I get enoigh of that as it is. I may be going blind but I can still feel it when someone is looking at me making sure I don't bump into-" and he bumps into a barrel. "Anything."

Tags: