Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Tide's Wants and Lack of Limits

Started by Tide, November 15, 2017, 10:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tide

Player Wants
What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Anything's good. Adventures, drama, mystery, politics, slice of life - relaxed, humourous, serious or dark stories - I'm all for variety.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Can't think of any.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I will try to be quick, but may be sporadic. Fluctuating motivation and all that, doesn't help that I can be perfectionist.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
A long time. Until the thread is obviously dead. Even then we could bring it back if you want, feel free to ask me about it in that case.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers?
I'd prefer the forum, but you could easily find me on the Discord server if you want to do this.

Are you open to post volleying?
I'd be down for that. Pretty rare to get the chance though.

Anything else?
Don't hesitate to approach me with any kind of idea you want to play. Any kind of situation or interaction is cool. I am better at winging it than planning things out meticulously. That is, winging it with a sense of overarching narrative and context in mind. The Discord server might be useful for getting in touch.

Player Limits
What are your limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
If you're fretting about whether or not you're doing it, chances are you don't tend to do it. No worries either way though I have some preferences. If you want PvP let's communicate throughout and decide the result beforehand. One expedient method is to say what your character's attempting, then I judge the effect where it concerns mine, and alternate back and forth. I can be a good sport and take hits, I'll try to keep it fun and realistic.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm fine with this. I'd prefer the organic approach but ask away if you have anything specific in mind.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I'm fine with this. There should probably be some kind of story significance, haha. If it seems gratuitous I'd suggest fading out.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I'm fine with this.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
I'm fine with this.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
I'm fine with this.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Perhaps. Do be sure to ask first.

What about healing?
That ought to be okay, yes. Though it can depend on the circumstances.

Anything else?
I'm really laid back about this stuff. Don't worry about upsetting me and just do what you want, no harm done. On the off chance it manages to bother me I'll be reasonable and honest about it. Of course, expect a realistic reaction in-character.

Pretty much my one concrete caveat is that I am averse to killing off or greatly altering my characters, it would waste a lot of effort.

Tags: