Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I Spy with My Little Eye {Eckhart} {M}

Started by Celegwen, November 17, 2017, 01:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

Jezebel locked the door behind them, then turned around with her back against the door and a smirk spreading across her lips. She placed the key on a chair near the door.

She started walking towards Terrence with a slightly exaggerated sway to her already voluptuous hips. The boy began unbuttoning his shirt, and Jezebel quickly took his hands to stop him. "That's not how we play this game, Eckhart," she whispered. She removed her red shawl, placing it around the back of his neck and kneeling in front of him to finish unbuttoning his shirt.

"I'm not liking this so far, Jezebel," Teryn said in her mind.

The woman sighed softly. He's just a kid, Jezebel thought, seeing Terrence's body. She stood back up, then bit her lip. Putting her lips barely inches from his own, she would push him down gently to sit on the foot of the plush bed. "Tell me about yourself, handsome."

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Terrence went red in the face as Jezebel began to unbutton his shirt for him. "No fucking way..." he thought, head clouded with excitement. "Is this really happening right now?"

"Argh, get it together Terry!" he thought as he was gently pushed down on the bed. "What would Hildegarde say?"

An image of Hildegarde giving him a thumbs up flashed in his head, nodding her head as if to say "Nice!" Terrence quickly pushed it to the side, instead focusing on Jezebel's eyes. "U-um, well, I'm not really from around here, I'm here to meet my sister and you're really pretty..."

Celegwen

The woman captured his eyes with her own in sensual gaze that could've weakened even the strongest of men.

She smiled at his nervous energy, climbing onto the bed behind him. Jezebel untied the strings from behind her neck, letting her top fall loosely. She remained covered, but the allure of what was underneath was the real purpose of the action.

Jezebel moved closer to Terrence, pressing her breasts against his back with her fingers running up and down his arms. She kissed the back of his neck. "That's a shame," she whispered, her breath warm behind his ear. "We only get so long to get to know each other." Gently, she bit his ear and released a breathy laugh. "How often do you come around here, hmm? I'd love to see you again."

Eckhart_Von_Musel

"Concentrate! I gotta concentrate!" Terrence thought numbly as he felt Jezebel's breasts push up against his back. He gasped as she bit his ear, shuddering in excitement. "Come on! Focus!"

"I-I'm afraid this will be the only time..." Terrence said, eyes wide. "I had to rush here from Serendipity, I'm leaving with my sister tomorrow. W-we're heading back to where she lives..."

Deciding to be bold, Terrence turned his body to face the woman. He cupped one of her breasts in his hand, and gently stroked her cheek with his other. "So why don't we make the best of this?"

"Oh my god, I'm touching boobs! Awesome!"

Celegwen

A slight chuckle escaped her, as he suddenly tried to take control of the situation. She smirked, giving him a deviously erotic smirk. "Why don't you let me show you how to make the best of this..." Jezebel put her hand over his on her cheek. She turned her head into his hand, closing her eyes and slowly bringing his fingers over her lips, then eventually between her lips.

She knew someone inexperienced when she saw one, so she was impressed by his confidence level. Even so, there was no way in hell she would actually go too far with Terrence. It was like being intimate with GG, who was like her son.

Jezebel brought her leg over, resting it across both of Terrence's. She ran her hand along Terrence's inner thigh. "Come on, baby," she breathed. "Every time you tell me something I want to know, you get closer and closer and closer to giving you something you desperately want." Jezebel moved his hand to her thigh, letting him feel her silken skin beneath her skirt.

"How'd you find me, huh? Of everyone in the city, why did you make me the luckiest girl in the world?"

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Terrence's eyes widened as Jezebel moved his hand to her thigh. "This is so hot! I can't believe this is happening!" Before he could tell the woman anything else, however, his brain processed what she had said. "Wait... I can use that, get her group to panic..."

"Whoa, settle down Terry." said the boy's boner. "You gave her all the misinformation you needed to, so just settle down and let this happen."

"I can't, this is more important!"

"I won't let you do it Terry! I've waited far, far too long for this." 

"I'm sorry! I have to!"

Struggling to remain focused, Terrence shut his eyes for the briefest of moments, imagining the least sexy thing he could think of- Chrysanthemum.

Opening his eyes and mentally replacing the prostitute with the midwife, he slowly pulled his hand away. He shook his head timidly. "Um... W-what do you mean I have to answer questions?" he asked, feigning nervousness. He slowly stood up and began to back away, eyes wide. "Um, I don't want to do this anymore..."

"See! Now they'll think we're onto them! When people get scared, they make mistakes!"

"...I fucking hate you, Terry."

Celegwen

Fuck, Jezebel thought, as soon as Terrence stood up. He really is skittish... Let's try this again.

Teryn's voice came through in her mind. "Maybe this is good," he said. "Maybe you should leave him alone!" She simply rolled her eyes.

She swung her legs off the bed and stood up with him. While slowly releasing a soft sigh, Jezebel approached him once again. She gently placed two fingers on his cheek, running her thumb along his lips. His mouth was saying one thing, but she was well aware that the southern brain also had quite an influence.

"Everyone gets nervous the first time around," she said quietly. "If you'd like, I can go first." She undid the single button in the front of her top, letting it fall to the ground to leave her unusually perfect chest bare.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

"Shit! She's still going?" Terrence thought, beginning to get nervous for real. "I need to get out of- whoa." 

Jezebel had taken off her top, revealing her breasts. They were patterned, much like the rest of skin, and it took everything Terrence had not to fold. "Oh god! Damnit, not now!" He shook his head violently. "Think of Chrys! Just think of Chrys!"

Terrence pushed Jezebel's hand away. "I said no!" He turned towards the door, only to panic when he found it was locked. "Fuck! What now?"

He turned towards Jezebel, forcing himself to cry. "W-what do want f-from me?" he sobbed. "Oh... Oh god, you're one of them aren't you?"

Celegwen

I'm patient, she thought, picking up her top and covering herself up again, but I'm not this patient. Jezebel retied the strings behind her neck and huffed. "I tried to warn you," she said. "You aren't ready."

The woman wrapped her shawl around her. "I'm not going to charge you because, well, nothing happened. Do yourself a favor, Eckhart, and don't bite off more than you can chew. Just might get robbed next time."

She walked over to the door, picking up the key and dangling it in front of his face. She unlocked the door and smirked. "I don't know who this 'them' is, but watch yourself. A lot of people will take that as an insult."

Walking back down the stairs, Jezebel smiled at Maria, who was at the base of the stairs. "That was pretty quick," Maria said with a grin and slight chuckle.

"Eckhart Von Musel's upstairs," Jezebel said. "Make sure to get rid of him. Last thing we need is Hildegarde Von Musel thinking we're holding her brother." She strode out of the building to resume her normal duties.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Terrence felt immensely relieved as the woman covered her breasts once more. "Good god, that was close."

Terrence made a show of flinching as Jezebel dangled the keys in front of his face, taking a step back as she unlocked the door. He couldn't help but smile inwardly as she brought up "them", however. "Nice damage control." he thought smugly as she walked down the stairs. "You sure convinced me."

When he was sure she was gone, Terrence wiped the crocodile tears from his eyes and buttoned his shirt back up. "I did it! I did everything I wanted to do." Walking over to the bedroom window, he opened it and hopped outside, shutting it behind him. "Everything. One hundred percent." He began to walk back towards his hotel (which was not on the other side of town as he had claimed), looking behind him ever couple of seconds to make sure he wasn't being followed. "All of the information I wanted them to get, they got. I did it perfectly." Soon enough he was lying in his hotel bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Man, I was so close! Why do I have to take my job so seriously? God, I fucked up..."

Celegwen

The next six hours of Jezebel's night was filled with wealthy men and stolen trinkets. She went back to Teryn's house and walked inside. Teryn was sitting on the couch with a book, so Jezebel simply smiled at him. "So," Teryn said, putting the book down, "Eckhart? How'd that happen?"

"He asked for it," she said with a shrug. "Can we talk about this another time? I want to go to sleep." She unbuckled the pouch from her hip and tossed it to him. "Got a few things from wealthy adulterers. Up to you what you want to keep." Walking upstairs, she heard a small sniffle. Knocking on the door, she walked into GG's room and saw him sitting on his bed with his legs tucked to his chest under the blankets. He quickly wiped his eyes, gulping before he realized who it was. "GG, what's wrong?"

The woman sat at the foot of GG's bed and lit a candle. GG shook his messy hair, shuddering slightly. "Jez, I..." He choked on his words. Kicking the blankets off, GG pulled up the right leg of his pants. On the inside of his right leg, Jezebel could see the faint lines of GG's disease spreading.

There was nothing she could say. Instead, she looked at him and moved up to sit next to him. She kissed the side of his head, running her fingers through his hair. GG laid on her shoulder, and she stayed with him until he fell asleep. Teryn walked past the open door and saw them. Jezebel smiled softly at him, and he blew out the candle for her, nodding slightly when he left.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Terrence woke up early the next morning, yawning as the sunlight poured through his window. He slipped out of bed, getting dressed quickly. "I should get some wanted posters for Griselda's collection today." he thought as he walked out the door and into the street. "Iggy will also need to see them, maybe he'll be able to point out Wasp and Spider if I end up being unable to find them."

Terrence kept his hands in his pockets as he once again began to spiral outwards from where he was staying. Despite the rising sun, it was rather chilly outside. Not many people were up and about yet, which made Terrence feel incredibly self conscious- he had nobody to blend into. "With any luck, none of them will be up either." he thought. "I really don't want to run into Jezebel now..."

Celegwen

Jezebel woke up still in GG's bed. She smiled and stood up, pulling the blankets over the young man. He wouldn't be asleep for too much longer, but she didn't want to wake him earlier than need be.

Teryn was making breakfast downstairs with Lizzie sitting next to him, studying everything he did. He let her stir the pot a few times, satisfying her desire to help. Jezebel smiled, leaning against the wall and rubbing her arm. "Morning, sweetie," she said to Lizzie.

Both of them looked up. Teryn gave her a smile, while Lizzie jumped up. "Jez, can you show me how to do makeup today?" She asked excitedly.

"A bit later!" Jezebel said. "Bring my makeup downstairs, okay?"

The little girl disappeared up the stairs, and Teryn sat on the couch. "What's up?" He asked. "How's GG doing? I haven't seen you two spend a night like that in a long time."

She shook her head. "He's scared, Teryn," she said. "And honestly, he could use a little more support from you. Forget this gang drama bullshit for a day to spend time with a boy who looks at you like a father." Teryn frowned slightly, and Jezebel huffed. "Could've guessed as much. I'll finish breakfast. You take Lizzie out for a bit and figure out what you're going to do about Melissa and Phoenix."

Eckhart_Von_Musel

About an hour had passed since he'd left, and Terrence hadn't had much luck. He had been inside every tavern he'd passed, but none of them had wanted posters displayed. "It kinda makes sense I suppose." he thought glumly. "The further out I go, the rougher the neighborhoods get. Most government sanctioned bounties will be displayed near the center of town." 

Finally, after another ten minutes, Terrence found something- an old billboard on the side if the road. It was covered in layers of faded notices and flyers, seemingly never having been cleared off since it's creation. The boys eyes lit up- there were some wanted posters hidden underneath the newer papers. Smiling, he began to take them off of the board.

"Some if these date back years! Griselda's gonna be thrilled!"

Celegwen

After Lizzie dressed herself properly and Teryn put on his tunic and belt, he helped the little girl onto one of his horses and mounted behind her. He knew Jezebel was right. She was better with the touchy-feely crap, so he needed to decide how to punish Phoenix for her disobedience.

Riding into town was a good way for the man to clear his head. He enjoyed being among people, and more importantly, they loved to be around him. Teryn dismounted, holding his horse's reins, and led Lizzie around on the grey mare. "What's wrong?" Lizzie asked.

He smiled at her. "I just have a few things on my mind, Ladybug," he said sweetly. "One of which is to figure out what gift to buy you!" He saw her eyes light up and chuckled. "How about this?" He helped her off the horse and pinched her chin lightly. "Pick out anything you want, then come get me. I'm gonna talk to a few people, okay?"

She ran off, beaming excitedly. After a few minutes of looking at the different shops and people, Lizzie spotted a boy standing near a cluttered board. He was looking through the papers, so the girl strolled over, standing silently behind him for a few seconds before announcing herself. "Tazzy says it's bad to take down wanted posters!" She said suddenly, rocking back on her heels momentarily. She caught a glance at who the posters were for. "Why are you taking down pictures of Moth and Grasshopper?"

Eckhart_Von_Musel

"Ah!" Terrence cried, nearly dropping the papers out of shock. "What's going on! Somebody saw me?" he thought, whipping his head around to find the source of the voice. His eyes settled on the young girl nervously. "Alright, play this cool. She just namedropped more bugs." Terrence eyed the two posters she'd mentioned, making making a mental note not to forget them. "Philip Silver and Goldie Fauto. That's handy information to have."

Terrence tilted his head to the side. "Um..." he began. "Because spider told me to?"

"She's about the same age as I was when I joined  Hildegarde. This could backfire pretty hard if I fuck it up."

Celegwen

The girl squinted, looking him up and down. "Spider always tells me when we have a new member of the Silence!" She shrugged, thinking that it could make sense. He wouldn't know Spider's name if he wasn't part of the gang after all! Or was it the opposite?

As quickly as the thought came, it had disappeared. She shook her head, reaching to take the posters. It was a control thing for the girl. If he had ordered it, she wanted to bring the posters to Teryn.

"What's your name?" She asked with bright eyes. "I'm Liz- erm, Ladybug!"

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Terrence held the papers out of Ladybug's reach. "Haha, sorry." he laughed. "Spider asked me to burn these." The boy smiled sweetly. "And it's Gnat! I only joined a couple of days ago, so I still haven't met everybody yet!" Terrence scratched the back of his head. "Fly was the one who introduced me, so I've only met them and Spider so far, haha!"

"New plan: Get as much info out of this girl as possible, then skip town."

Celegwen

Lizzie tutted briefly. "We aren't too happy with Fly," she said quietly. "She was the one who told Wasp to be mean to the other lady's brother. It's okay, though. When you come back, I'll introduce you to everyone!"

Maria strolled into Teryn's house to see GG and Jezebel having breakfast by the fire. She smiled, squeezing GG's shoulder and sitting next to him on the floor. "Jez, what happened last night?" Maria asked. "You told me to make sure the Von Musel kid left, but he was nowhere in sight. Hell, I didn't even see him walk in."

Jezebel frowned. "What are you talking about?" She thought hard. It was surprisingly difficult to keep his face in her mind, but she was able to recall. "He had dark hair, was pretty short, plain clothes."

The dancer scoffed. "Honey, that describes most of the people I see every day!"

GG furrowed his brows. "Wait," he said. "Dark hair?" Jezebel nodded, and the boy shook his head. "That can't be right... Teryn had me learn everything possible about the gangs that could pose a threat, and Hildegarde Von Musel's Friends were high on the list. She has light blonde hair. I know that it isn't necessarily guaranteed, but I don't think her brother would have dark hair."

Eckhart_Von_Musel

"Wait, so this is all Fly's fault? Spider and the others don't want Eckhart dead? Terrence's shoulders tensed. "That's huge! I only need to find out her identity then!"

Terrence smiled. "Thanks Ladybug! I would love that!" He turned. "I think this should be it..." the boy mused, nodding. "Yep! Alright!" Terrence ruffled the girl's hair. "I'm off to burn these now. I'll see you later!"

With that, Terrence would walk away. "Man, talk about a lucky break! We may be able to get out of this without a war!"

Tags: