Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Let's play a game

Started by Ice, December 24, 2017, 05:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Okay so any threads that I had started before since its been so long are being discounted. However if you want to restart any plots we had going on feel free to pm me and we will get started again.

Now that being said all of the characters in my signature are open for role play plots and ideas. I'm open to anything and everything. If you want a profile for a character just pm me or post here and I will try to find one for you.

So if you wanna play with me either reply below or pm me. I look forward to having fun with you all.

Wrathwyrm

Can't recall if we had any plots left hanging or not, but I am game.  Thing is, as with long character lists, I can never be sure WHO to use.

Ice

Well I can tell you the top three I could use. If you want links to any of them I will get it for you .

The first is my disease spreading hag Antalla. She is evil to the max. However she can be nice in till she finds a use for a victim as she calls everyone she meets.

Second I have my demon salmon. He is a small cocky demon who often bites off more then he can chew. He also is a master in the art of making and using poison.

Last but not least I have my fear eating monster named one are. He sees himself as a good monster. The world though thinks that he is pure evil.

I hope that helps you

Wrathwyrm

Oh, by all means, links me.  I'm sure I could come up with something.

...is he really a salmon?  That's a new one to me.

Wrathwyrm

I...I want the Baron to attempt to recruit them all into The Maniacs.

Failing that, I can see Garlock getting along with Phears, especially if they're tormenting people.  I can see Kate curious about Salamon, since he's a weirdly self-loathing demon.  Hell, Gary might try to make DEALS with yon hag, since he's a horrible little creature, himself.

Ice

Well we can do something with salamon and Kate if you would like. I think it would be interesting to put them in a thread together.

Wrathwyrm

Well, if that's what takes your interest, where does Sal normally find himself?

Ice

Alrighty sorry about the delay

Sal usually hangs out in the bars on along the less crowded streets of cities. He is a traveler so he can  turn up  anywhere.

Wrathwyrm

Let's have them meet in Connlaoth's capital.   Do you want to start or shall I?

Ice

Sounds good to me.

I would like for you to start if you could

Ice

Well I have come up with the following ideas for the following characters if anyone is interested.

Phears - I would would love to find this guy a partner to travel with. Though he is a horrible looking creature he really is a nice guy to be friends with. Maybe more if you like them creepy.

Joss - I would like found someone to play either as this evil priest servant or his master. Either way I think that it would be fun to have him actually have a friendship with someone . I guess he could even use a little romance if you want.

Antalla - This evil hag could use a slave that she could send out to do her dirty work . They could even bring her back victims to torment. I would recommend not trusting her to far though.

Tags: