Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dark Clouds [OPEN]

Started by WallyD, January 19, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

Dark clouds. It'll be dangerous to fly...

Clyde stared up at the sky. Angry storm clouds swirled above him, threatening to rain down. There was a flash and a loud clash sounded off into the distance.

Clyde's white hair started to lash about as the wind picked up. He sighed, taking in a deep breath. It was beautiful outside, a good day to go hunting.

"Dreamheart," Clyde said calmly, "let's go."

Clyde stepped off the cliff. There was a beat of silence before a black form shot up, green fire escaped from its large mouth as it roared, it's large wings flapped loudly as it soared into the black clouds above.

Sidhe Fire

"Son of a-" Godfrey screams as the giant lizard throws him into the air. "Stop throwing me you-" Godfrey yells as he heads back to the ground. With a loud 'woosh' the giant lizard, which were about 14 feet tall, grabs Godfrey by the back of his shirt and throws him in the air again with a fling of its head.

"Just you w-" Up into the air. "-ait! I'll get-" Back to the ground. "-you as soo-" Back up. "-n as I get do-" And back down. "-wn! AHHH! Stupid thing!" The lizard catches Godfrey and looks around.

After glancing around for a moment it screeches its call. 3 more lizards appear.

"Uh... Hey buddy, we could handle this our selves, no need to bring your friends into this..." Godfrey says as the lizard holds him by his shirt. Godfrey sighs and looks up at the approaching storm in the sky. 'Damn, I need some help...'

WallyD

The wind was beating hard against Clyde's small body. He held onto Dreamheart tight, the thrill of the ride filling his insides. In a swift movement, Clyde reached up and flipped his mask over his face. Just then there was a screech, followed by a clap of thunder

"Clyde,," Dreamheart spoke within her riders mind, "there are several large animals coming our way."

"Perfect!" Clyde yelled over the storm, "I was afraid that we were going to get bored! Let's go!"

Dreamheart laughted and readied a nose dive. Clyde leaned forward, ducking his head close to the black dragon's scales. She reached the tip of the dive and shot down, the air whistled in Clyde's ears.

There was another screech and Dreamheart open mouth collided with rough flesh. The creature screamed and Dreamheart comped down on it again. Her mouth started to smoke and green fire could be seen.

The creature's companies seemed to freeze as they watched their friend struggle to get away. There were four in total, including the one in Dreamheart's mouth. One of the four was a ways off, the other three seemed to have been heading towards it. They're wings were leathery, bodies were a dark tan with blue spots around their head and rump. Each tail had a blade like fin on the tip. They looked like giant lizards.

One of the closer creatures screeched again and Dreamheart growled as the one in her mouth scratched at her face.

There as a snap and it went limp. Clyde smiled as Dreamheart let of of the body, and watch it tumble down to the ground. The other twos bodies turned red, and they hissed at duo.

"Shall we continue, Dreamheart?" Clyde yelled over the sound of wings and growing storm. Dreamheart roared, green fire overhead. She then turned to her next victim. "I'll that that as a yes."

Tags: