Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dusk and Dawn

Started by DragonSong, February 11, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Heeeeeey peoples!

Okay, I haven't done a "searching for plots" post in a while so I may be a bit rusty. But here we go.

I've got these two characters, Dusk and her distant ancestor Ilona (the cursed sleeping princess of Fell).

I've had an idea for the two of them floating around for a while that I've never quite been able to solidify, but it's finally starting to come together a little bit. So basically I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to thread with these two gals as they go on an (unwitting) quest to find one another!

As these are two characters separated by great distance, obvs it's fine with me if more than one person wanted to do this whole...thing.

NOTEWORTHY: Ilona will be in her enchanted sleep at the beginning of this thread and needs to be woken. This requires an interaction of magic in a "breath of life"-type thing (yes, cheesy "wake the princess with a kiss". I wanted to do a cliche, sorry y'all)

If that interests you at all, please lemme know (either here or by PM) and I can toss some more details at you about my general ideas for these two and we can brainstorm!

Best,
DS

DragonSong

Hey! I'm so flattered by the interest, but I'm not entirely sure Mergis would necessarily be a good fit, I'm sorry :/

I actually wanted to update this a bit, since the ever-wonderful @SilverDragonsBlood volunteered one of their characters: Chiara, who will likely be meeting Dusk to kick off the thread (please let me know if I'm misrepresenting your intentions, SBD!)

So I'm currently looking for a character to "wake" Ilona, and that character should probably be a humanoid mage. I'm sorry I wasn't more specific in the initial post, I'll edit!

Celegwen

DragonSong

Hello again!

Still looking for peeps to do this, if anyone is at all interested ^.^

(Also if anyone wanted to play Ilona's faerie godmother, that would also maybe be an interesting addition!)

DETAIL UPDATE: I'm thinking it would make the most sense if Dusk somehow wound up with the Moonspear Priestesses, at least for a time, so if anyone's got one of those lying around and wants to toss 'em in that would also be super cool!

wdb2021

It is a plot that is fun to read. But it should add a little fairy that helps the protagonist as well, which should make the story very colorful

Tags: