Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New!

Started by Pinfeathers, March 05, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinfeathers

Hi everyone!!!
I used to be an avid RPer years ago (RPing anime.... RIP) but it's been a long time.  I recently developed my character Saoleadh and felt the INTENSE URGE to RP her for some reason... so I went looking for forums and found SotE! I'm looking for new friendships/relationships for both my character and I!
I've started a post for introducing my character and getting her introduced to civilization and others!  ( http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=24800.0 ) Her character sheet is also located in the registry.  I look forward to meeting new people and RPing with y'all!

DragonSong

Hello and welcome! SotE is a super fun community, I hope you enjoy yourself :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give a shoutout! People are super helpful here ^.^

Pinfeathers

Thank you!! My main priority is getting in and starting to RP, but it seems like a lot of threads are private, which is why I created my own.  I guess I just want to get into the community as quick as possible!!
Thank you for the reply  :D

DragonSong

Well hey if you really wanna just jump in you can always check out the plotting page! Lot's of people advertise for stuff they wanna do there.

Tags: