Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yoyoyoyooo~

Started by Corvus, May 27, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvus

Hi everyone!

I'm Corvus. :B Been poking around looking for a freeform RPG, and everyone here is so friendly!

Err, about myself... I'm an aspiring (concept) artist, though I'd like to get into 3D art as well. I've been RPing since I was 12, and RPing pretty much exclusively medieval fantasy for 4 years.

Game of Thrones/AsioaF, the Abhorsen series, The First Law trilogy, the Black Company, and other fantasy books in that vein are my jam. Also a fan of the Legend of Zelda, Skyrim, the God of War series, and I just started on Bloodborne (late to the game, but ah well). I'm hopelessly addicted to tea and coffee. >.>

As far as RP goes, I love horror, villains, abominations, liches/undead shenanigans, and beasties wee and big. Also a fan of action/adventure threads. At the time of writing this I only have one character, but there will be plenty on the way!

Nice to meet you all!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Welcome to SotE! If you have questions about stuff, don't hesitate to ask!

Looking forward to seeing you around : )

DragonSong

Hello and welcome!! Like Eckhart said, don't be afraid to ask questions if you want, or just reach out to chat on discord; everyone is super friendly and will be helpful if we can ^.^

(Also omg I LOVE the Old Kingdom books, it's so rare to find someone else who does!!!)