Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What Would You Do To Find the Kingdom of Gold?

Started by visualspice, July 13, 2013, 08:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Trest laughed, and laughed and laughed.
"Rugged, oh.." He wiped at a tear. "Yes, you can keep all the pretty you want. I prefer to remain dashing and ruggedly good looking- as all men strive to be. Though perhaps your race is just full of pretty boys." ANd there he wrinkled his nose at the thought. "Like elves."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Kaychan03

Lyr knew she was very good looking. Had she been dressing like a woman, she was sure she would have had Trest wrapped around her finger. "My blood line descends from elvish roots. And elves are beautiful. I don't know why you're upset. And I'm much more beautiful than most men of my race. It's because I'm royal and...well, just super beautiful," Lyr told him, not realizing how conceded she really was. She hadn't a clue that she was incredibly vain when it came to her looks.

visualspice

ANd the more Lyr talked, the more Trest laughed.
"Please... please stop." He said, holding onto his side since he was laughing so much it hurt. "I don't think I can take any more of this vanity." And he wiped at a second tear, still laughing at her.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Kay the Hobbit

Lyr remained silent, for what seemed like almost four years, before giving him an icy glare and opening her big mouth.

"I think you left rugged and dashing somewhere and just became smelly and dirt-ridden. Women don't like that! Trust me! I'm a performer and a dazzler of women!"[/b] she retorted, doubting it would bother her companion at all.

Nothing seemed to bother him, it was annoying. Who did he remind her of? Someone that pissed her off to no end! Though she couldn't place it at that moment in time.

Her eyes glanced over to the men in the caravan. Talk to them? No, they were scary and grotesque.

"Why did I let you talk me into this..."[/b] she complained.

((OOC: I'm pretty sure you're on a hiatus. So, I'll just leave this here for when you return. If you want to continue this or even start something else when you get back, let me know. Lyr's been changed a bit since her first incarnation here a bit))