Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Friends, Family, Fangs [M]

Started by Celegwen, July 09, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

Lady Bianca stopped walking, clenching her jaw briefly with pursed lips. She looked up at him, taking one step in his direction, though they remained far enough from each other to avoid having any rumors develop from possible - though unlikely - onlookers.

"Because I chose to ask," she said with conviction. "Sir, if you have an issue with my questions, do not mask it with vague answers and questions of your own. Be a man and speak your mind, or," she pointed in the direction from which they came, "walk away and allow me my stroll in peace."

She let a moment of silence pass, not looking away from his eyes with an intense stare. Whether that was to allow him to actually answer or just think about his choice was probably unclear.

Dropping her hand, she crossed her arms over her chest with a slight sigh. "If you have no objection and would like to continue to walk with me, you'll answer my previous question with a more detailed response." Without giving him a chance for an answer, she turned and started walking again.

Lowen Thorn

The excitement of being alone with her was quickly growing sour, and he found himself annoyed at her constant nitpicking and condescending tone. Mustering a small laugh, he kept his feet firm as she began away from him.

"Perhaps not," he finally said with an exasperated breath. "You take yourself far too seriously, Lady Bianca, and pass judgement based on every little thing. It's exhausting. No wonder Lord Victor left you."

With that, Emmett turned on his heel and started back toward the party.

Celegwen

After his comment, Emmett was wise to turn away from the woman, as injuring her pride was easily a death wish coming from a human. At the same time, she found herself infuriated at him turning his back on her. It was disrespectful to do so, and she found herself urged to scold him for doing so, but instead, she'd make sure he'd come back another time.

"I take passion seriously, Lord Emmett," Bianca said catching his arm and moving in front of him. "For myself and those involved, and I don't settle for less. When I dine, it's on the finest foods; when I travel, it's by the most glamorous horse..." Bianca ran her hand over his chest, her deep eyes locking with his. "And when I fuck, it's remembered in my lovers' dying breaths." She brushed against his arm, taking a few steps around him. "I live, sir. If that exhausts you, I can only imagine how tiring your mundane existence is with an overly jealous wife."

At that, the woman turned and continued on her way with a grin on her face. Whether he would come after her or return to the party wasn't her concern anymore. By standing up to her, though she wasn't exactly thrilled at it, Emmett had earned a sliver of respect from Bianca. It was rare that someone would return her criticism, so it was actually kind of refreshing for her.

Lowen Thorn

The man stood frozen as the woman walked away from him. Though slightly defeated, he couldn't help but smile at her response, and a rush of euphoria washed over his body yet again. The excitement had returned, and he decided to pursue it further. Turning, he hurried to catch up to her, matching her stride as he placed himself by her side.

"Lord Victor was worried you were the cause of the fight that occurred between Lady Cecilia and I," he said, giving in to her will. "Of course he was wrong about that. And," he stopped, giving her a glance from the corner of his eyes. "He told me to fuck whomever I please."

Celegwen

The man's pleasure at her response was poorly hidden, if he was trying to at all. Bianca didn't hide the smirk that crossed her lips at his return to her side. It was a power play, and she knew that she won.

"Fuck whomever you please?" She repeated. "He would be the one to say that." With a short sigh, the woman stopped walking and grinned slyly at Lord Emmett. She closed the difference between them and moved so her lips were barely an inch away from his. "Then consider this an open invitation, my lord." Her fingers slipped inside the top of his pants, though meant more as an enticement than anything else. "Ask anyone, and they'll know where I live. I hope to see you again soon."

Not allowing him the taste of her lips, Bianca pressed into his body ever so slightly, then backed away, releasing him from her hold. She smirked up at him and started walking away. "You'd be wise to return to the party before you're missed, Emmett. Wouldn't want people talking."

Lowen Thorn

Let them talk.

Emmett's chest moved in and out as he watched the woman gracefully slip away. His racing heart was beginning to calm with each step she took, and he found himself needing to readjust his trousers after reality sunk back in.

He didn't want to go back to the party, not now, but he supposed he had no choice. Not tonight, anyway.

"See you seen, then, Lady Bianca," he called out to her, lips curled in a satisfied smile.

Celegwen

Victor caught the last bit of the meeting from inside, sighing with a small shake of his head. "Fare thee well, Lord Ansley," he breathed sympathetically.

Two Weeks Later

Bianca sat in her library, a white silk negligee draping to the floor and doing a poor job of covering up her breasts, while her lavender robe hanged open. She was reading an old tome written completely in Old Serenian by candlelight, though it was early evening with the drapes shut tightly.

"I loved you!" Alex called desperately from the dungeon, as Henry, her butler, closed the hidden door and looked at his boss.

"Perhaps a lighter punishment would've been in order, madam?" He asked politely. "He did have feelings for you, after all."

Bianca closed the book with her finger saving the page and looked at him. "Henry, are you questioning my decision? Besides, I'm expecting a new houseguest any day now."

The butler got the message, politely nodding to the woman before resuming his duties. Bianca watched him go with a harsh eye, then stood and floated across the room to switch out her book for another about the Order of the Moon. She smiled deviously, listening to the muffled cries, which could only reach the ears of one as sensitive as a vampire's.

Lowen Thorn

It had been two weeks since they last saw each other and the entire time Emmett couldn't get Lady Bianca out of his mind. It didn't take long for him to discover her place of residence, he saw to that almost as immediately after he returned to the party that night, but it took him a little while to summon up the courage to pay her a visit.

Cecilia saw to that, though indirectly. The arguments and the resentment continued for what felt like a lifetime, but now the sex was no longer present to keep them from completely ripping each other's throats out.

Until tonight. At least, that's what the young noble had hoped for. After sneaking away from his home, he found himself standing before Lady Bianca's front door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Celegwen

A small, knowing smile crossed the vampiress' lips, and she started towards the door. Henry walked ahead of her and placed his hand on the handle. Bianca rested her arm over the side of the staircase's marble rail with her right hand on her hip, so she was positioned practically in front of the door. Henry nodded, opening the door and blocking her from view.

"My lord," he said, bowing his head to Emmett and stepping aside.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to take me up on my offer," Bianca said, a grin present at the sight of the young man. She glanced down for a moment at her overly exposed chest. "If my state of dress offends you, it will only take a moment for me to change. What brings you here?"

Lowen Thorn

Emmett briefly acknowledged Henry before passing through the door, his eyes glued to the woman in the robe. She certainly didn't leave much to the imagination, not that it really mattered as she also left much to be desired.

As if she cast a spell over him, his feet inched closer until he was at the bottom of the staircase, eyes never leaving her. "Just that, m'lady," he said after a moment, giving her a slight bow. "Your offer. I have come to, in fact, take you up on it. And there's no need to change on my account. You look lovely."

Celegwen

"Madam?" Henry said, not having to voice his question for her to understand.

Her eyes locked onto Emmett, and she made no move to change her position. "You may go, Henry," she said, not looking his way. "Make sure the cats are fed, please."

The older man sighed quietly and walked away, knowing she was talking about the women in the dungeon.

"Emmett, please leave formalities for social occasions," she said in a hushed voice, moving closer to him. Not in her small heels, she had to lean upward on her toes, barely brushing her lips against his before lowering her head to avoid having him attempt a deeper kiss. Bianca traced her lips slowly with her tongue and grinned. "But we're all alone now," she whispered, backing up with her hands behind her back. "No one will know the difference if we were to sit in my library reading in silence, or..." she backed up against the wall, "if we were to fuck hard enough to put a dent in this wall."

Lowen Thorn

Emmett tried to control his breathing as the overwhelming feeling of lust washed over his body, and he could only smile deviously as desire and conquest burned into his mind. There was something so beautiful about Lady Bianca: her smile, her curves, her grace, her secrets; but perhaps the most beautiful thing of all was that mouth of hers.

Not by appearance, though her lips looked delicious enough in their own right, but the words that came from them that really lit the fire in Emmett's bones. There was a certain level of confidence he wasn't use to seeing from a woman, and even when she chastised him it was appreciated.

"I like that idea," he said before gently pushing his waist into hers and burying his lips into her neck.

Celegwen

The woman chuckled lightly, feeling his lips and his breath against her skin. It had been years since she was met with such an instant reaction as his. As her eyes closed, her lips parted, and she licked the points of her fangs. Not yet, she thought to herself.

Bianca smoothly moved to the side, taking a single step away from Emmett and looking at him almost challengingly. "You're starving," she whispered, locking eyes with him. She listened to his heart continuously speed up, each noticeably quickened beat spreading the grin on her lips. "Good." The woman lifted his shirt from the base. "Indulge yourself." She leaned up to him, meeting his lips with an intense hunger.

Lowen Thorn

Emmett met her lips with his own, sliding his tongue inside of her mouth as he wrapped one arm around to her lower backside. Fingertips sliding down further, he met where her skin outlined her robe in what surely was perfection before clutching a handful of the material and ripping it off of her in one quick motion.

Breaking away from the kiss, he eyed her up and down, taking in all of her, before accepting her physical suggestion and removing his shirt as well.

Celegwen

Glancing down past her bare body to the fabric on the floor, Bianca traced her eyes up his unusually well-built body. "Silk isn't supposed to touch the floor," she scolded quietly, allowing a slight smirk to cross her lips.

She looked up the staircase and saw Henry emerge from her bed chamber with a naked woman following docilely, a glazed stare in her eyes. The vampiress bit her lip, turning her attention back to the man in front of her. Bianca kissed him again briefly, moving to his neck, chest, continuing all the way down his body, until she kissed over his pants.

The woman looked up at him, finally getting back to her feet, undoing his pants without trying to take them off. "Listen to me," she whispered, taking his hand in hers and placing his finger in her mouth for a moment. "You're going to follow me upstairs, removing everything you're still wearing, and when we reach my bed chamber, you'd better be finished." Bianca untied her hair, so it tumbled completely freely, then met his eyes again. "Then, I'm going to fuck you like it's your last day on earth."

She ran her finger down his chest and hooked it on the top of his pants, then raised one brow and began walking up the stairs.

Lowen Thorn

He felt like a servant following his mistress's orders, unable to speak verbally and bowing to her will as his heart beat like the drum. As he followed the lethal woman up the staircase, he kicked off his boots over the course of several steps. Reaching the top, he proceeded to remove his pants  and socks as she led him into her bedroom.

What a heavenly sensation it was to be both hard as stone and excited at the same time - a feeling he hadn't come across in a long time.

By the time they reached her bed chamber, he was completely without clothes, standing there while he awaited her next order.

Celegwen

She stepped inside and rolled her eyes, seeing Henry had properly made the crimson bedspread. Shouldn't have taken Freya, Henry, she thought. Could've has some real fun.

Turning around, Bianca looked Emmett up and down, slowly approaching him. She pressed her body against his, his skin much warmer than her own, and kissed him passionately. Once more, the woman ran her lips down his body, kneeling in front of him and taking him inside her mouth. Her tongue traced his length, and she put her lips around him again, sucking him without the need to breathe.

Lowen Thorn

Holy fucking hells that felt amazing.

A soft moan escaped his lips, and he arched his head back for a moment as the woman deliciously and mercilessly tortured him with her mouth. After a moment, he adjusted his head to look down on her and searched for her eyes.

Feeling a little greedy, he placed both hands on top of her head and began thrusting in and out - fucking her face in desperation to hear her gag, but the gagging never came.

This woman.. she was incredible.

Celegwen

Though it wasn't usually like her, Bianca allowed him his slight display of dominance. Though, not for very long.

She moved away, standing up and walking around him, fingers running gently over his skin. When she was behind him, the woman lifted herself onto her toes to reach his ear with a breathy voice. "Stay." She continued around him, her hand running down his arm until she separated from him and crawled onto the soft blanket.

With a smirk, Bianca leaned back slightly with her eyes locked on him the entire time. She licked her fingers and spread her legs open, rubbing her index and middle finger on her clit while rocking her body, momentarily slipping her fingers inside herself. She took them out with a devious grin, motioning with one finger for him to come to her.

Lowen Thorn

A tingle of pleasure shot down his spine when Bianca whispered in his ear, and he did as he was told like a good servant. He stood there, watching, waiting, more erect and more willing than he had ever been in his life as she readied herself on the bed.

Nodding, he stepped over to her like she was a meal to devour before climbing on top and shoving himself into her. Gods. Her skin was cold, but she felt so good. It was like nothing he had ever felt before, and he didn't know how long he would be able to manage with her.

He would certainly try, and soon he was rocking in and out, fucking her harder than anyone he had ever fucked in his life.