Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Friends, Family, Fangs [M]

Started by Celegwen, July 09, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

"Fuck," she moaned, her back arching as he pounded into her. Her nails scratched along his back, leaving red marks that resembled bat wings.

Bianca pushed him onto the bed, smoothly bringing her leg over to straddle his body, not giving him the opportunity if he wanted to protest. Leaning forward, she lowered herself onto him without hesitation, immediately rocking back and forth in a quick rhythm. Her hands rested on his chest, partially to keep herself steady and partially as a silent sign of dominance.

Lowen Thorn

"Oh gods," he muttered under his breath as she rode him.

It was too good, too intense, and all he knew to do was hold on to see them through. He wrapped his arms around her lower back and moved them down until his fingertips dug into the soft touch of her rear, feeling the motions of her rocking his body through the palms of his hands.

"I-I'm going to," he began to speak but couldn't finish. His breathing intensified as the pressure built up inside of him to the point of explosion, and unconsciously his lips parted and eyes nearly rolled to the back of his eyelids.

"Bianca!" he said, practically begging, as he felt himself nearing his climax.

Celegwen

The woman grinned, her lips parted slightly and her breasts heaving - more of an added visual for the man beneath her than out of true necessity.

She leaned forward, gently biting his chest, while moving her hips up and down, tightening around him every time she lifted herself.

Bianca closed her eyes, her hands gripping his sides as she felt her muscles spasm briefly. "Keep your eyes open," she breathed, her eyes locked on him as continued to ride him without even a hint that she was going to stop.

Lowen Thorn

On command, Emmett's eyes shot wide and he returned her gaze as she fucked him into obedience. His breathing stayed heavy as she continued to grind on top of him, and his fingers clenched tighter on her skin. "I can't last," he said somewhere between a breath and a moan, "Let me release."

Celegwen

Begging... When a man - or woman, for that matter - would beg for something, it was the biggest turn on for the power-hungry vampiress. Bianca continued her movements, a grin tugging at her lips without letting a word cross them.

She made him wait for a few seconds, then nodded slowly, her dark eyes lightening to an icy blue and holding his gaze.

Lowen Thorn

A slow, shaken moan escaped his lips as he stared pleadingly at Bianca, feeling an overwhelming release as she drained him of the built-up pressure. He was left with sweat on his skin and heavy breaths, chest still heaving in and out from the climax.

"...That.. was amazing," he said softly, the state of his reality coming back down.

Celegwen

"I know," she said, smirking as she stood up and walked towards the still open door.

Stepping onto the corridor's balcony, the woman saw Henry walking up the stairs with a pile of clothing in his hands. She approached him and took the neatly folded clothes with a nod, then walked back into her bed chamber and placed the clothing on the nightstand.

Bianca took her robe from the pile and covered herself, flipping her hair over to have it lay smoothly. "Enjoy yourself, then?" The woman asked almost rhetorically, sitting at the head of her bed with one leg hanging off of it.

Lowen Thorn

Enjoy it? Hells, it was one of the most incredible sexual experiences of his life. He watched her with calming breaths as she collected her things, her body just as perfect robed as it is in the nude. She had already drained him yet all he could think about was fucking her again.

He wanted to fuck her hard - harder than anyone has ever fucked her before. He wanted to grab her from behind and make her his.

But he wouldn't push his luck.

"Very much so," he finally answered, placing his hands behind his head as he gazed at the ceiling.

Celegwen

She smirked, raising one brow at the man who had hardly moved a muscle since they had finished the scandalous endeavor. Although, Bianca was certain this affair was far from over.

"I'm glad," she said calmly. "Now, leave. Your wife will be wondering where you are." The vampiress got off of her bed and walked towards the door again, waving her hand at the nightstand. "Your clothes are right there; Henry always cleans up after me, dear old man. Oh... And do refresh your perfume, dear. Henry will fetch you some."

She disappeared from the room and, as if on cue, the butler walked inside with a glass bottle. "Madam told me this was the scent you were wearing at Lord Victor's ball, sir," he said quietly. "I do hope it is to your liking. She also told me that the open invitation to come here still stands." He placed the perfume bottle on the nightstand near Emmett's clothes, bowed to the young man, then hurried out of the room to prepare the woman's...dinner...

Lowen Thorn

Emmett would've been insulted, but she was right. He needed to get home to Cecilia before it got too late. Better not to raise suspicion of his whereabouts and have to deal with even more hell than what he was accustomed to.

Still seated on the bed, he smiled at the thought of returning. An open invitation, huh? Sounds like this was the start of a beautiful.. friendship.. of sorts. He couldn't wait.

Getting dressed and refreshing his scent, the man showed himself out before reluctantly returning to his estate.

Celegwen

As soon as she was sure he had left, Bianca walked into her sitting room. She approached the empty wall next to one of her bookcases and pressed on it, then released. The hidden door opened slightly, allowing the woman to walk through with her butler waiting upstairs. She descended the brick and stone spiral staircase, which was illuminated by a few torches, until she reached the large dungeon.

"Enjoy your time, my lady?" A hoarse voice asked.

"Alex, dear, you know I always do." Bianca took the keys off of the hook and approached his cell, opening the iron bars and walking inside. Alex was a mage, so he was locked in iron shackles chained to the wall. She smiled gently as she approached him. "I had fun with you too."

He scoffed, though it was clearly forced. "But you locked me up."

The woman laughed, standing in front of him with her robe practically falling open. "Darling, that's the way of the world. I get bored and move on. You gave me a good few weeks, and I gave you the time of your life, so we can keep it as that. Why would you want to ruin this perfect situation?"

"I wouldn't, my lady. Forgive me." He dropped his head in shame, then looked up at her again. "Can you feed on me?" His voice was almost pleading. "Please? One more time?"

A devious grin spread on her lips. "If you insist."

Lowen Thorn

He couldn't stop thinking about her.

Bianca.

It had been several days since he paid her a visit, and he could still feel her on his skin. He was desperate to see her again, but he didn't want to show his desperation despite the open invitation. He was going to wait a little while before returning, despite the torture it caused him.

Cecilia wasn't waiting up for him that night. She was already in bed, in her own room, and so it was easy for him to sneak into his own.

As those few days passed, they went about their normal routine of mostly avoiding each other and bickering here and there. Of course, when she wanted sex, he had to refuse. It wouldn't be comparable.

It had only been a few days but Cecilia knew something was different. His shift in attitude was transparent, and he didn't try to hide it.

Celegwen

"My lady," Henry said, approaching the woman while she sat in her study. Bianca raised her brow at the older gentleman, waiting for him to reveal the reason for coming into her space. The butler reached into his pockets and pulled out two gold cufflinks. "I believe Lord Ansley left these here during your rendezvous a few days ago."

The vampiress grinned and approached Henry, taking the cuffs in her hand and walking towards the door. "Please, inform Gerard that I'll be making a stop by Lord and Lady Ansley's estate this afternoon." At that, she disappeared up the stairs to dress herself properly.

As the afternoon hours approached, the woman placed her brimmed hat on, then took her gloves and a decorative umbrella to shield her from the sunlight.

It wasn't too far a distance to reach the other noble's manor. She was critical, and while it was a stunning example of craftsmanship, Bianca favored her own estate to any other. She stepped out of the coach, not bothering to wait for her driver to open her door for her. Walking up to the door, she knocked twice and stepped back, her heel tapping lightly on the ground as she waited for someone to come to the door.

Lowen Thorn

Is someone knocking?

At that point, Emmett chalked it up to being just his imagination. His mind was only on Bianca - the lust, the obsession, the need, so it wouldn't be far-fetched for him to imagine her knocking at his door. No, he would have to go see her again.

He was in his room, his back on the mattress and eyes at the ceiling as he tossed an apple up and down into the air.

Lady Ansley, however, had no such imagination and heard the knocking on the door. She was in the main quarters when the sound rang out. 'Who could that be,' she wondered. They hardly ever had visitors, especially unannounced.

Making her way to the door, she opened it gently to reveal Lady Bianca.

Celegwen

The door opened to reveal the Lady of the house, and a feigned kindness fell over Bianca's face towards the other noblewoman. "Lady Ansley," she said sweetly. "A pleasure."

She remained at the doorway, not moving to enter the home. One of the drawbacks to her vampirism was the inability to cross the threshold of someone's home unless invited, but it usually passed as simply observation of good manners to most others.

Bianca brought her free hand out in front of her and opened it to reveal the cufflinks she had brought with her. "Is Lord Ansley home?" She asked curtly. "Lord Victor sent me here with a message for him." Her lie was smooth, without the slightest waver.