Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Oliver's wants and limits

Started by RenoCloud, July 27, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenoCloud

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

I don't really have a favorite. I love simply interacting with other characters and I do like anything with character development.

What are your favorite character types to play?

Again, really anything. I do like humble characters, but I also love playing mysterious characters. I feel like there's a lot of room to develop a mysterious character.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?

I'm more of a pantser, but there are moments that I would like to pre-plan, which I'll touch on later.

How do you feel about group threads?

They're okay... I like partner threads better. Group threads can be overwhelming. I'm okay with small groups though.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?

It depends. Sometimes I get busy for a few days, but a few days should be the longest wait.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

I'll wait for however long it takes. I understand when you get busy and can't reply.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?

My posts are generally going to be on the shorter side depending on how much detail is needed to get the point across. Usually I just get straight to the point. I don't mind long posts though.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

I'm cool with that. I think a little bit of powerplay can be interesting, I just don't want someone having complete control over my character and what can be done to them. This might be a planning moment where there should be understanding over what each characters' abilities and strengths and weaknesses are to ensure no one is offended or upset.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

I'm open to just about anything. I think flirting between characters doesn't need to be pre-planned and I don't mind starting a relationship without planning, but any major developments I would like to have planned.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?

I'm okay with graphic descriptions of just about anything. However, I won't personally write any graphic content regarding sex unless it is about the emotions the characters are experiencing.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?

I'm okay with anything as long as the pregnancy itself is planned. Even if it's a planned unplanned pregnancy.

What about healing?

I would need consent for this. Sometimes things like blindness or scars are important to a character's personality or backstory so I don't want things like that removed without planning.

What about characters being transformed against their will?

I'm going to say definitely not unless it's planned.

Anything else?

I'm pretty new to roleplay so I'm going to be learning and adjusting as I go on so some of this might change in the future!