Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Too Spooky For Me (Coffee!)

Started by Eckhart_Von_Musel, August 14, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Zantaric wasn't exactly known for being hospitable. Having no laws to speak of, the city was a haven for Le'raana's underworld. There were few residents who could truly be called "innocent"- the city's lack of morality rubbed off on everyone eventually.

There was, however, someplace even the most hardened of criminals seemed to avoid- an old, abanded house on the edge of town. Called "Bloodshed Manor" by the locals due to it's chipped red paint, the building had a reputation for being haunted by an unknown, unkillable entity. People only knew the entity was unkillable because, well...

Nobody who went inside ever came out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come onnn! I bet there's a ton of cool shit in there!"

Ignatius Pratt stoot outside the door of Bloodshed Manor, gripping his arm nervously. His pet goldfinch hopped on his shoulder, chirping excitedly. "I really don't think we should..." the teenager said telepathically. "I mean, even Joan won't go near this place..."

"That's exactly why we need to!" the bird replied, tugging at his hair with her beak. "Don't you want to impress her? I bet she'd stop being weird around us if we did!"

Ignatius's brow furrowed. It would be cool to impress Joan. "Alright." he thought, slowly reaching for the doorknob. "Only for a few minutes, and that's it."

The boy and his bird stepped inside the house, allowing the door to close behind them...