Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Razor's Wants and Limits

Started by Razor-D-Belphe, February 27, 2019, 10:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor-D-Belphe

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

I enjoy fantasy adventures with ample character development and interaction. I'm also fond of horror and Lovecraftian plots. For relationships, I don't have a preference as long as it's interesting.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

I'm not well-suited to politics or intrigue.

What are your favorite character types to play?

Warriors primarily, but I mix it up here and there.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?

I generally start with a premise and improvise from there.

How do you feel about group threads?

Positive.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?

I generally reply within the day, often minutes after the last post. But for now, I'll respond within the day.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

However long you need. Take your time, but hurry up.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?

Bring it on.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)

I'm comfortable with it.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?

I post whatever length seems appropriate.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?

Stream-of-consciousness. Write whatever comes natural!

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?

Not yet.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)

You can attack my characters, but expect them to fight back. Try not to be too overpowered to the point of cheapness.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)

I'm comfortable with whatever. I'll let you know if a character is taken. I improvise rather than plan relationships.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?

None. You can't scare me.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)

As long as it advances a character.

What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.)

Healing broken bones is fine, don't heal deformities or handicaps, as they may inform parts of a character.

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)

Depends. I'll take it on a case by case basis.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)

I'm pretty flexible, just let me know what you want to do.