Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Gremmy's Wants & Limits

Started by Gremmy, March 25, 2019, 12:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gremmy

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? Romance, Horror, Action, Adventure. Pretty much every type of plot and relationship. I love exploring the dynamics of kink, BDSM and polyamory in RP as well.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? Slice-of-Life

What are your favorite character types to play? Villainous

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised? Pantser. I love plot twists and surprises.

How do you feel about group threads? I love group threads.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post? I usually try to get replies done within 24 hours except on the weekends.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread? A week

How do you feel about instant messenger RP? Depends

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
If it fits into the post, I'm all for it. Just do not give me one word if I give a 300 word post.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything? I post usually 300+ words but do not mind people who write short posts as long as I have something to work with.

Any RP styles/habits that you love? 3rd POV

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid? 1st POV

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't mind minor godmodding/powerplaying as long as you don't maim or kill my characters.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I am pretty open to most romantic situations except things involving anyone under the age of 18.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level? I have no limits.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots? I cannot do miscarriage.

What about healing? I am fine with it.

What about characters being transformed against their will? With my OOC permission it is okay. Depends on the situation.

Anything else? I am not around much on the weekends due to prior obligations so please bear with me on weekends.