Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mouse art!

Started by Anonymous, April 23, 2006, 04:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Lookie rhi! I'm done! 8D All done by mouse! *is proud of herself* XD first time I drew her, too!

Whee ^_^ I hate the shading on the hair! 8D

Anonymous

Yeee! It's awesome! I love the strangely amusing pouty expression on her face and the pretty purple eyes and the suit and the hair and everahthangggg. <3 <3 <3

Anonymous

^__^

I like the purple eyeses tooo *-*

Rhindeer

DANG! Only with a mouse?? Yeeeesh. O__O Looks like you used a tablet. *whistles*

AWW! She's so cute! XDDD I love her hair and eyeses and pouty expression. XD She looks like a puppy-dog! *pinches her cheek*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Woah... despite my better knowledge the first thought that went through my head was 'Nuh uhn' heh heh.

I'll third that love of her expression - it's cute (perhaps for a bystander, but not for the person it's directed at XD). That antenna look she's sporting is badass! I want antenna-hair too.

Anonymous

Wow that's soo cool! How the hell did you do it with a mouse? It always ends up wiggly with me.

Anonymous

It was my awesome pinky! XD I pressed it down on the mousepad so the dumb mouse wouldn't wriggle... >_> it hurt after a while. *looks at pinky* and now I think it's crooked...

*_* usually, when I draw with a mouse it le blows.. yay for computer-mouse drawings at three in the morning! *cheers!*