Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Indubitably Inane, Undoubtedly Insane

Started by Delerath, May 01, 2020, 07:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delerath

Delerath's travels tend to take him to strange places, and put him in strange situations. However, this is new, this situation takes the strange cake, muffin, croissant and the whole strange bakery. After all, Delerath in quick succession set off a rope trap and was left dangling from a tree, only to be found by a... something? It looked like a cross between a hairless bear and a centipede. It had around 10 pairs of feet, skin that seemed too loose for it's body and large yellowed teeth. *On second thought, I probably should have stayed on the main road.* Delerath quipped to himself.

Then, the reality set in, closely followed by an old friend, fear. "WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK?!" Delerath shouted. *Gods, I hope it can't stand on it's hind legs*

*It looks like a bear, what do you do with bears? Fuck, fuck, fuck, think quick! Noises... A loud noise might get it to go. I can at least manage that.* Delerath pulled a marble from his pocket and metaphysically connected his vocal chords to it. When he dropped the marble, the thing looked at it curiously and stuck it's nose up to it for a whiff. That is the moment Delerath started shouting, his magic amplifying the noise and sending it out of the marble on the ground. This had an effect, just not the one he had hoped for. Now, extremely angry, the beast reared back and batted at Delerath, like a cat with a dangling string.

Delerath should have probably been more concerned by this, but his focus was off a few dozen yards behind the monster, on a figure passing by seemingly unconcerned. With his voice still amplified Delerath screamed out for help "Help me! Holy fucknuts help me! FUUUUUUU~!"

Storm

Nightshade was lost in thought as he checked in on his regular traps, and his garden of herbs. Mind wandering in and out of focus as his nose caught the stark sent of rotting flesh. Giggling excitedly he picked up his pace laughing at himself as he pulled a well used dagger from his belt. There was no way he was going to let his newest experiment escape again. Not this time, this time he would have to go back to the workshop on it.

Had he noticed something a person shouting? Yeah, did he case? Not at all. Well not until it became bait for his experiment. A bit disappointed that his trap didn't catch the beast but he looked on the positive side. It caught a human and add that to the list of things to feed the about to be dead experiment. 

Letting out a wild scream Nightshade lunged at his poor creation gripping on its fleshy back riding it like you would a bull for sport in the big cities. Letting the thrill sink in for a few more seconds he slit the throat  of the beast unapologeticly letting the blood spew over the formerly human bait. With a sigh he patted the head of the beast.

"It has been fun while it lasted, the next version will work." He said to the dead thing at his feet, still very much unconcerned at the human dangling in front of him.