Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Falling Leaves [M]

Started by visualspice, May 07, 2022, 03:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Hyathia's face went red. Well.. she supposed there was no use denying what they'd done. However, she was too much of a prude to press.

"I suppose it is getting late.." she agreed, then hurriedly drank down her remaining whine. "Probably not a bad time to retire. "
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Hyacinthus

A smile graced Erin's face as he nodded in agreement with Hyathia, setting his cup down. His mind, however, flashed to something he'd not taken care of— something he had to take care of soon. It was the perfect opportunity..."Hyathia— tomorrow, I have some business with a guild to knock out. Won't take long, but... I won't be able to have you tag along."

He stood, stretching his legs and feeling the blood rush through his body proper once more. The tavern lighting flickered here and there, the oil lamps beginning to grow dim— thankfully, the waitresses were attentive in their maintenance, and were already going about refilling them, one by one.

"Don't worry, nothing dangerous... but in the meantime, Eve'll keep an eye out for you."

visualspice

Oh.

Right.

Erin had a life before he was suddenly caught up into the insanity that had been the attack of her home city, and more personally, an attempted kidnapping of herself gone terribly wrong. Yet she couldn't help but feel useless.. childish even that she needed to be 'watched ' .

"Oh, don't put Eve out on my account. I'm sure I can manage on my own while you're away."
She forced herself to smile at him prettily. She had reservations to this, sure, buy she hated being seen as such an inconvenience. 
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Hyacinthus

"Oh?"

Erin sported an amused grin as he slowly walked from his side of the table, and over toward her own. "What's this tone of independence I'm hearing from the princess I'm looking after? You're not trying to impress me, are you?" Erin was being coy, certainly— but as he circled to her chair and came to a stop behind her, he thought about how much the girl had been through, in such a short amount of time. Certainly, he'd seen people experience worse, but typically not in so short a timeframe as the unlucky lass before him.

He draped his arms over the back of her chair, and allowed his fingers, firm yet precise in their movements, to rest on her shoulders. Absentmindedly, his hands set themselves to work with a gentle massage, running from the base of her neck to her shoulders on both sides as he continued. "That means no crying, no panic attacks, and no getting kidnapped while I'm gone, okay?" He explained, half-joking, in a tone of voice just loud enough for her to hear. In truth, he didn't doubt she could handle herself... one would only presume she had done so for the past few years of her life. And yet, the trouble was never a matter of if one could handle a situation, but if they would.

visualspice

When Erin began to massage her shoulders, she couldn't help but release a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She also hadn't realized how tense she was until he went to work on her shoulders, which made her sigh again.

"If I just keep myself indoors, I can't see much of an issue," She finally said, leaning back into his working fingers. "If there's one thing I have great practice at, it's staying shut away inside."

She frowned, recalling her life before and how easily it had been taken from her. Then a slow smile graced her lips as she glanced his way.

Wasn't this what she had already dreamed about as a young girl? To be whisked away by some heroic knight? And to go on some sort of romantic adventure?

She supposed she had more than enough of that for one life time, considering all that had transpired within just a few brief days.

"I promise I won't cry too much," she teased.

Hyacinthus

Unexpectedly, Erin leaned in over Hyathia's shoulder and swooped in to steal a rather swift kiss from her cheek, before following up with a low, but calmed tone of voice. "It'll have to do, I suppose," He said, jestfully relenting on his concerns at her resolve, "But I won't get too upset if you miss me, either."

Erin was quickly becoming used to Hyathia's presence— more so than a normal passerby, at least, to such an extent that he felt comfortable being much more vulnerable and open with her in public. He wasn't sure if it was the residual adrenal affect of everything they'd been through in so short a time, or simply how starved for such affections he'd been all of his life— but whichever the case was, he liked how he felt. Minus the mortal concern for the girl's life.

visualspice

Hyathia snorted, then blushed, covering her nose at how unladylike that just was! She turned away, clearing her throat in hopes to hide what she had just done.
"Well... I might miss you.." she went on, lifting up her fingers as if to measure an inch. A small inch.  "Just.. a little."

Hyacinthus

Erin let out a chuckle at Hyathia's reaction— genuinely amused at how comfortable she, in turn, seemed to be getting with him. He was no stickler for the prim and proper, after all— in love or friendship, he much preferred seeing people for who they really were.

"Perfect." He replied, pulling back a bit as he moved to her side, extending a hand in a most gentlemanly manner to help her from her seat. Much as he'd have enjoyed spending the waning hours of the night musing away of a few more cups of wine, he had to be the responsible one of the two of them. He learned that the hard way the night prior. "Shall we, then?"

visualspice

She beamed and took his arm, standing. 
"Lead the way, my knight," She flirted, eyes glittering with the faintest of a feral like playfulness that could only come from a youth. 

To be at such an age of attraction,  learnedness and to be utterly smitten... and despite all that had transpired she was still so very naive. 

But did it matter in that moment? No.. not to her. All that mattered was the moment. And she couldn't be more thrilled it was with him. 

Hyacinthus

As the two walked beneath the moonlight of a calmer, far more coherent night than prior, Erin reflected on the memories he'd built within the city. Some, he'd shared with Hyathia prior, and others he recalled and told her about as they took quite the scenic route back toward the inn they'd booked a room at. It was a beautiful evening— the stars above shown with an uncharacteristic charm. Had he not some business to attend to in the morning, he would've loved nothing more than to sit out and stare at the night sky until they drifted proper into sleep.

Simple dreams for a simple guy, as if were. Eventually, however, he returned to the inn with Hyathia, the familiar jingle of a door chime greeting them as they entered. Yet the attendant this evening was not the man it had been prior— perhaps he was only a few moments away, or otherwise preoccupied. Instead, a woman of, perhaps, similar age to Hyathia stood in his place behind a desk, politely smiling and bowing before them as they entered.

"Ah, welcome! Will you be requiring—" She began, about to ask if they sought lodging... before she recognized them. And really, no one could blame her sudden reaction afterwards, given the embarrassment of not recognizing guests that she'd not only served just the morning earlier, but also not recognizing guests that had left such an... 'impression' on her— and the rest of the staff— the night prior.

In her defense, both Hyathia and Erin were far less... unclothed, than they were this morning, when she came to tend to their bath.

On that note, with a face as red as a freshly-ripened tomato, the woman bowed again, muttering something along the lines of "Please excuse me," and "enjoy your stay", before promptly seeing herself away from the front desk, leaving Erin a tiny bit flustered as he, too, recognized the maid from earlier.

"...W-well. To sleep, then." Was all he could muster, before continuing with Hyathia to their room, and wondering how long he would now be known for... well, that.

visualspice

Hyathia was taken by the stars as she clung to Erin's arm while they walked. 
"It's so beautiful she murmured," almost reluctant to head inside, despite a yawn. 

But once inside.. well... the atmosphere soon changed and even Hyathia was beet red. She supposed they should have been a bit more.. er.. careful while they were being so intimate. She felt bad for the maids but there was little sge could do, especially as she anxiously chewed on her lip and avoided eye contact. 

She nodded at his words as they made their way to their room and she couldn't erase her sheepish grin. Was it her fault Erin was good looking and she was.. quite attracted to him? 

He had also been her first and after spending a night with him... it was a little more than addicting. But she supposed they ought to just sleep that evening. Erin had much to do and well... he didn't need her keeping him up again all night.

However as they had returned to their room...
It was difficult not to think getting carried away with him again, especially as she hesitated on getting undressed for the night. 

Hyacinthus

Erin closed the door behind them as he thought quietly on the day that's passed. The maid earlier plight of embarrassment had stirred semi-tempered feelings in his heart. He was a young man— it was only natural that even thinking about such things after only having just experienced them for the first time was bound to rule him up... but it wasn't just the night of passion he'd spent with Hyathia that was on his mind.

Evelyn... that kiss. The young man's heart skipped a beat remembering it. Nothing he'd done in life had felt so undeniably wrong, yet undoubtedly natural. He moved to his bedside, taking a moment to sit and rest as the physical memory of that moment replayed in his mind.

He was much, much too worked up to sleep at the moment.

"Looks as though the bath was prepared in advance— why don't you step in first? Don't worry, I promise not to peak." He mused to Hyathia, as he lit one of the candles on their table. Kind of the innkeep to replace the candles as well— but he supposed it was the least the man could do, given that he was being paid proper. Perks of the life of an adventurer, really— a few gold coins was nothing to be concerned about when your career often sent you headfirst into mortal danger.

visualspice

Hyathia stuck her tongue out at him. Childish as it was, she did it anyways.

"I suppose I can trust you... what with you saving my life and all," She went on, teasing before giving him a soft kiss, one that lingered a little before she disappeared in the back to clean up. 

And the bathing room smelled heavenly. Whatever scented oils they used this time were high quality. However, before she closed the door, she peeked out over to Erin and asked sheepishly..

"Can.. you help a girl out? Hard to get these strings undone by myself.." she admitted, cheeks more than a little pink. 

Hyacinthus

Erin's eyes widened a bit, and he found himself left understandably breathless as Hyathia moved in and kissed him before he could have prepared himself for it. He had to admit— his own provocations aside, he was pleasantly surprised at how openly the young lady was willing to express her feelings for him... especially considering how much she seemed to care about her image in public. As she pulled away, Erin tried to chase after her lips, but she was just a bit too quick for him.

His mind blanked. Now he really didn't know how he was going to sleep tonight.

At first, he made an honest attempt at putting it out of his mind; a kiss was a kiss, after all. He'd been kissed before, he'd kissed before. The logic would've worked wonders for helping him calm down a bit, had Hyathia's voice not called back out to him from just beyond the bath's doorway.

Help her... undress? Gods be good. Putting on as brave a face as he could Erin stood up to meet her. "I'd be happy to, my lady," Came his overly serious response, which bordered in teasing. He was pretty good with his hands, admittedly... but that wasn't exactly the issue here. As much as he dished it out, Erin was quickly learning that he was surprisingly weak to similar such advances.

He came to a slowed stop as he reached her, and stepped behind her— putting a bit of space between them as he did, for good measure. It really, really wouldn't do for her to back into him by accident right that moment. "Now, let's see here... where do I pull..." His fingers slowly found the string, seemingly in no particular hurry as his hands made a slow, eventful trek from the small of the woman's back to the base of her neck, searching for the ties that were in plain sight.

visualspice

She peeked back at him as his fingers sauntered over the ties. She tried not to shiver, but the goosebumps were there. 

"Are the laces that complicated?" She teased, cheeks flushing lightly at the contact of his fingers against her back. 

Hyacinthus

Erin chuckled lightly, his fingers still knowingly dancing around the actual ties— and as a result, across Hyathia's skin as he pretended to not be able to figure out how to loosen the ties. "Maybe just a little." He mused, before he eventually moving his hands to untie the string at its height.

Erin watched as the thread naturally came loose from there under the weight of the dress itself. It cloth loosened against her body, and nearly threatened to fall off entirely— least, that was how it looked to Erin. His eyes couldn't help but drink in the sight, but he refrained from commenting in turn— instead doing the gentlemanly thing and taking a step back, averting his gaze.

"Aaaaaaand there you go." He stated with a mask of pride, hoping to play off how flustered he was.

Hyacinthus

Erin chuckled a bit, but continued to tease her just a bit more in turn; His fingers pressing ever so gently into her skin as he traced the path of the string along her body, up to the tie at the base of her neck. "It must be the lack of sunlight. Or the wine. Whichever is easier to blame." He joked, pulling a knot loose a long last, and watching with vested interests as the curves of her body slowly began to come free of the restraints of the dress. There was just enough space between the fabric of her clothes and her skin to where could easily slide his hands—

...Aaaaaaand he needed to step back.

"...There you go. Your multi-talented knight, at your service." He proclaimed, now looking elsewhere—the window would work— to avoid riling himself up any further. Think of... other things, he told himself. The battlefield. Adellan horse-folk. The Fell. Anything. He was beginning to regret not taking those meditation lessons from that mage he'd been holed up with back in Serendipity...

visualspice

His attentions then his purposeful avoidance was not lost to her. And Hyathia simply let the dress fall off, where it fell in a heavy pile at her feet. 

A moment later, she thanked him and stepped into the bathing room.. but not before giving him a little playful look and not bothering to close the door behind her.

Hyacinthus

Groaning, Erin debated closing the door behind Hyathia as she moved on into the bathroom, weighing the consequences of doing so. It seemed a simple enough task-- grab the handle, pull the door until it settled into place. But Erin was... not having a great time of handling simple tasks. Both his mind and heart were playing the greatest game of Connlaothian Conquest he'd ever partaken in-- his chest thumping nearly-audibly from temptation, his head swimming with thoughts of the night prior. He didn't exactly trust himself to be alone with the young noblewoman at the mome--

...Right. Noblewoman.

If the auburn-haired warrior could slap himself, he would've. He'd forgotten something so obvious-- so vital. And even if the implications of Evelyn's words weren't entirely true, if there was a chance that her blood tied so high as the seat of the Grand Duchy...

With a long, deep sigh, Erin steeled himself and closed the door behind Hyathia, before going to rest at the side of his bed. His mind wandered as he spent a time chastising himself for his hasty, hot-blooded nature, and thought through what he had to do in the morning. He did everything he could to cool himself off-- even reminded himself that Hyathia was into much older, more experienced men than himself, as he had found out earlier. He wouldn't touch her; He couldn't. Not before her life was no longer in danger-- and not before he, and she, uncovered the truth of her blood.

visualspice

Sometime later, the door opened and the soft, misty scent of the perfumed bath drifted lazily in as Hyathia stepped from the room.  Her long hair hung heavily about her, wet from the bath, but towel dried well enough. 

She spotted Erin over by the bed and approached him with a smile.

"The bathing room is now yours if you want it," She playfully informed, eyeing him over before taking a seat beside him, only her robe keeping her modest.