Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You don't know, Jack [M]

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2022, 07:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jack blinked.
"That's one way to wilt."

He pushed himself up as he looked over at Fiona.

"Oh, come on. You can't be that mad at me! I thought we both enjoyed it!" He pressed, moving towards her. 
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"It is not a matter of whether or not I enjoyed it!" she all but screeched, spinning to glare at him. "It is the fact that you just insinuated that I wanted paid for it!"

Jaw tight, she huffed and put her back to him again. She was quiet a moment before snapping, "It's not like I thought I was special, Jack. I don't have any sort of—of romantic notions about what happened between us."

Her voice grew thick, and to her horro she realized her eyes had started to burn. "But I—I thought you at least liked me. Or...knew that I liked you. Enough that I trusted you to—"

She swallowed again and looked away, crossing her arms right over her chest. "My mistake. Clearly."

visualspice

"Hey.. Woah, woah, woah, calm down Fiona, before you catch the whole forest on fire, will ya? Now I may not be a smart man, hell, I'm the farthest thing from that. But even I know we had something special there. Hell.. I only came about a hundred times! A man just doesn't naturally do that and well..." he paused to consider. "Well.  I still think it was pretty hot and it's making me horny, okay? I'm even worse at thinking when I want to bed a girl!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Oh for—!"

She turned to glare at him directly, arms still folded. Her eyes were over-bright, and her tail lashed sharply from side to side.

"Tell me that," she said slowly, "nicely. Tell me you're sorry for implying I'm a whore, and that you liked being with me. Tell me you can't stop thinking about me, about that." She paused, then finished in a slightly softer voice, "But only if you mean it. If you don't...we let it drop here. We never bring it up again. Agreed?"

visualspice

"What? I didn't imply you were a whore! I just.. They're the only ones I end up in bed with! I mean.. hells, Fiona, you know I ain't good with words! You've seen my lifestyle.. where i live. What I do....How long have we known each other? Hell.." he paused to actually consider. Something seemed to click into place.

"Damn.. you've kinda seen it all around me, haven't you?"

He frowned, looking at her.

"And you actually.. like me.." he said, remembering back before they had gotten it on like animals .

He peered over at her, rather sheepishly- but he was wearing a rather stupid grin as he repeated it.

"You.." he was pointing at her. "You actually like me! Hells, Fiona... how am I even supposed to wrap my head around that? No good girl has ever wanted like a real relationship with me like I said . I normally just go to whores because it easier.. but this . I. .."

What was he even supposed to do?

"Hell... Fiona... I mean if you want me to show you how much I like ya my bodies kinda more than ready but.." he shook his head. "I'm not a man of thought or words. I just.. do.." he gave a helpless shrug.

"I mean what an I supposed to do.. are we..  do we just start having sex now or... "

He was beyond clueless.

DragonSong

Fiona tsked and lifted an eyebrow—but she seemed a little bit less on the verge of tears, and the angry snapping of her tail had slowed somewhat.

"Try again," she told him firmly. Then, because she knew he did genuinely need the direction, she added, "What do you like about me, Jack? Start there. Tell me what you like about me."

visualspice

Jack just stared at her.

"Uhh.  You mean like how I really liked rutting with you?" He said hesitantly, scratching at the back of his head. 

DragonSong

She gritted her teeth, trying and failing to swallow back a growl.

"No," she ground out, "what you like about me. My personality—hells, even my looks, if you can't think of anything else!"

She closed her eyes, sighed, then opened them again. Still sounding irritated, she snapped, "Like...your eyes. I like your eyes. And I like—most of the time—that you speak your mind. I never have to guess what you're thinking, you don't play mind games."

Her cheeks darkened, and she added in a rush, "And I—I like the way your hands feel on me. I like that I've seen how rough you can be, but you touch me gently."

She swallowed, then huffed and jerked her head at him. "There. That's three whole things I like about you. Your turn."

visualspice

Jack only stared.
"Well damn, Fiona. That's  . That's not helping the tent in my pants.." he continued to rub at the back if his head, flushing some. The man was almost squirming.

"I'm..not exactly real good at this..talking ain't my strong suit but..."

Shit.

He sighed.

"I dunno I just like you. I feel comfortable around you.. well.. usually.  Like when you aren't forcing me to talk. But its..kinda nice. You know.." he shrugged. "That  me being me don't chase you off. Like you aren't really scared of much that most women.. or even people..might be. it's like what I am or do is  something to avoid."

DragonSong

Slowly, Fiona began to soften.

"There you go," she said, much more gently. "That's...nice, Jack. Thank you."

Lips quirking up on one side, she amended, "Well, except for mentioning the whole pants-tent thing."

She took a step closer to him, allowing her arms to fall to her sides, relaxed, rather than remain folded over her chest.

"I like that I feel safe with you," she murmured. "I like that, even though the world terrifies me sometimes, when I'm seeing it with you, I...I know that it'll be okay."

visualspice

Jack gave an awkward grin in reply to that.  Then laughed. 

"You have an odd sense of assuming we're okay  I mean we did just kinda get run off from the city .. and wait.. how does being with me not terrify you?"

DragonSong

"I don't know," she replied, half laughing and shaking her head. "Honestly, it doesn't make much sense, but I just—I know you'll look out for me. Even when you're acting like it's a chore."

She smiled crookedly and shifted a little closer. "You, uh..." She glanced down at his pants, then up again quickly. "Still feeling, um...tense?"

visualspice

"You don't even know the half of it," he muttered..then blinked and realized ."wait.." he put a hand on her shoulder.
"If you like me.. and I like you..and we're obviously..like we obviously have a mutual attraction... "

Then a smile blossomed across his face.

"Does that mean I'm gonn get laid every night?"

DragonSong

And just like that, the softness vanished again.

"Oh my god." She groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose. "No, you lummox, especially not if you keep saying things like that!"

With a huff, she dropped her hand and fixed him with an arch look. "Alright. You're not...used to this. This sort of...relationship, I guess. I get that. Neither am I. But, if this is a thing we're going to be doing, then I need you to make an effort here."

She spread her arms out. "You don't have to lie to me or anything! Don't tell me I'm special, or you're in love with me, or whatever. Just...how about this." She raised one finger. "Any time you wanna sleep with me, you can ask, no tiptoeing around it or whatever. Just ask nicely, for fuck's sake."

Cheeks burning—because dear God she could not believe this was a conversation they were having—she quirked an eyebrow. "So. Do you have something you want to ask me, Jack?"

visualspice

"Wait.. woah, woah, wait a second there.."

He grabbed her by her arms and looked into her eyes, a surprisingly serious expression on his face. 

"You mean I can just ask for sex. Like.. if we're at a bar and I'm suddenly feeling frisky.. that I can just ask and we can go to a corner somewhere and just... rut?"

Ohhh the smile on his face as if he'd just found gold.

DragonSong

"Oh my--no!"

She shrugged his hands off and took a step back, glaring again. "I said you can ask, that doesn't mean I'll say yes. It's a case-by-case basis! And stop saying rut!"

Face red, she gestured vaguely back and forth between them. "Y'see, like, right now? Now, I don't particularly want to sleep with you. Maybe take a second and think before you speak--God forbid, offer me some sort of apology--and that might change."

visualspice

"What?" He genuinely looked confused. Impatiently, hands went to his hips.
"You wouldn't want to have sex with me in a bar?"

But then it seemed things began to click and..

"Oh.. oh.. Hells, Fiona! I wouldn't ever presume. Besides, you said yourself I'd have to ask for it! And I would! I mean.. "

He saw her face.. the anger and...

Best not to anger the dragon girl any further.

"Alright just calm down, okay? I'm sorry I'm an idiot but.  Well.. most men think with their penis! It's not like it has a brain on it! It just wants sex!"

DragonSong

Again, she started to soften a bit when he seemed to actually understand why she was annoyed. The hint of fire behind her colorless eyes died down to a warm glimmer, and her shoulders relaxed slightly.

"I am...trying to be understanding here," she muttered. "So okay. But I am asking you to think with your heart—head."

She corrected herself quickly and decided not to think too deeply about the slip. "The head on your shoulders, if you need the clarification," she added a little snippily.

visualspice

Jack smirked as he observed her.
"So.. Fiona.." he went on, taking a step forward and taking one of her hands.
"We gonna do this? Because it's getting really uncomfortable to keep on these pants and well..." he looked her body over. "It won't be the marathon like before... but I know it'll feel real good for the both of us."

He noted the blush. 

"And you're blushing.."

He moved to brush her hair away from her face. That was a good sign.. right?

DragonSong

"Mmm." She let him reach out to brush her hair back, but didn't fully close the distance between them. Okay, yes, she was certainly feeling...tense herself. She had been most of the evening.

But she was determined to make her stance on this clear. "One more try," she told him with a quirked eyebrow. "Ask me nicely if I would like to make love to you."

Because God as her witness, if he used the word "rut" one more time, she was going to strangle him.