Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Kit's Wants and Limits

Started by Kit, January 08, 2023, 08:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kit

KIT'S WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

I am really open to most plots there is not a ton I wouldn't play. I enjoy adventure, horror, romance, angst, drama, action, etc. If you have an idea for something, feel free to pitch it to me. Again, I am really open with plot availability. I really love watching character dynamics grow with interaction, especially when they are pushed into random scenarios. Hit me with all the plot ideas.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

This coincides with the previous question but I just enjoy watching things unfold organically. I like loose plots that become tighter as it goes on. I like friendships, enemies, enemies to lovers, enemies to enemies. I like the dynamics of royal intrigue. I love horror scenarios where two unlucky people are pushed to work together and rely on each other. I like twisty religious plots where you don't know what to believe. (I could really list these forever).

What are your favorite character types to play?

I like to challenge myself. I like them to have a variety of personalities and species. I play mostly males, but I will play females if the muse is there. LGBTQ+ friendly. A lot of characters I play are of all different types of sexualities. I wouldn't say I have a favorite type, because I just love a character that speaks for themselves.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?

Both. However, I tend to go for more loose plots, until the relationship has developed and then stricter is fine. I like things to happen more organically at first and the comfortability is formed between the characters.

How do you feel about group threads?

Sign me up.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?

I am more on in the evenings. I work during the day. I can usually respond daily at least once if the muse is there (and the time). At the latest? Two weeks. If I have responded in two weeks, you are free to ping me.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

I am not picky when it comes to replies. I know people have lives outside of here. So, take your time. I am not going anywhere. If there's silence for over a month, I may ask if you're still interested in the thread.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?

I am fine with it. I haven't done it a ton, but I wouldn't mind doing it.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?

I enjoy it. Totally fine with it.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?

My posts tend to go medium length to long, however, I am really cool with anything.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?

I wouldn't say anything in particular, I just enjoy good character dynamics.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?

No god modding or controlling my character.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

PUNCH MY CHARACTER. Ha! Okay, but no like please feel free to touch/fight/curse/whatever to my character. However, if you're wanting to do something major like wound them for life or attempt to kill them, we need to talk first. But yea please don't ask me if it is fine to hold my character's hand, it is fine. However, if they swipe their hand away - that's just who they are.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

I prefer organic relationships. Not really into the age difference thing, I like if the character is around my character's age. This is just my own preference. No limits outside of what is standard. Nothing involving children or animals.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?

Comfortable with writing sex, violence, and drug use. Most things are completely fine. I am not interested in writing forced scenes, or anything involving animals or children (these are my hard limits).

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?

I am fine with writing them. However, the characters would have a long way to go before any of that happens.

What about healing?

Fine with this as well.

What about characters being transformed against their will?
If it happens organically and fits with my character, I am fine with it. Just ask me first, and I will pay the same respect. Any major changes like this need to be discussed.

Anything else?

I am very chill. If you have any cool ideas feel free to reach out to me.