Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

GhostShark's Wants and Limits

Started by GhostShark, February 03, 2023, 10:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostShark

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Doomed romance, unlikely friends, found family, and friendly rivalries are some of my favorite character tropes, but I really love just seeing characters react to each other in general. I enjoy short action scenes, slice of life, mystery, drama, and most high emotion types of plots.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Drawn out combat, mind control. I don't really know what else, I like playing most types of plots and relationships.

What are your favorite character types to play?
Chaos gremlin with a heart of gold, cold and calculating but well-meaning, basically anything that's not quite as it seems.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
A little bit of both. I try to plan a lot, but my characters tend to be unpredictable, so I never know exactly how they'll do anything until we get there.

How do you feel about group threads?
Cool with them.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
I generally reply as quickly as I can, but definitely within a day.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
A week.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
Not very experienced, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)
I love this type of rp.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Anything and everything, baybee

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
I tend to write in multi-paragraph style unless there's dialogue, but I don't mind if others don't.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
Not that I can think of.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
I tend to go by the general rule of ask first with anything.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
I prefer to agree on a relationship beforehand if characters have chemistry, but I'm open to letting things develop organically if it fits. I'm fine with IC-rejection, love triangles, and age differences.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
Sexual assault and suicide are big NOs for me, I will not be involved in plots that involve those. Other than that, I'm open to pretty much anything.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
Okay with all of it.

What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.)
Okay with all of it.

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)
As long as I'm asked before anything to do with my characters, I'm fine with it.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)