Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lettie's Wants and Limits

Started by LadyxLettie, March 27, 2023, 02:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyxLettie

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

I like touching emotional moments and light hearted moments primarily, but I also really enjoy moments that let me explore a character's feelings more deeply and consider how they'd react to things.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

Anything that delves too serious that it seems like its just gonna have a solely unhappy ending. If theres no chance of some form of positive out come i tend to burn out and want it to end ASAP.

What are your favorite character types to play?

tsunderes, ?

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?

I like both!

How do you feel about group threads?

I can tolerate them in smaller cases, but I much prefer one on one.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?

I try to reply within a few days, but sometimes might pop out of existence so feel free to bonk me as needed if its been a week or longer.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

I once bonked an rp partner for a response 2 years later <3

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?

I'm perfectly fine with it! Easier to remember for me most of the time.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?

I'll manage but my brain is also slow so I tend to wait until it slows for an open spot to respond so that i dont back track too much <:)

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?

I do my best with long form, but I tend to lean towards short form as I run out of what I want to say fast.

Lately I find just in depthly discussing scenarios OOC most fun though as it feels very loose and lets me think without feeling too pressured in some way.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?

None that I can think of currently!

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?

I don't like fancy cursive fonts or ultra tiny fonts because my eyesight is a disaster

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

I'm fine with it if asked before hand!

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

I'm okay with them as one sided crushes, but I only feel comfortable actually pairing an OC in a romantic relationship with close friends.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?

Sex - Okay (more likely to discuss if I know someone better)
Some Violence - Sure!
Extreme Violence/Gore - Kinda makes me queezy if its too detailed
Drug Use - Light hearted or minimal is fine but I don't want to delve too deeply into it.
Sexual Assault - Only if it's part of someone's backstory.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Not really my thing.

What about healing?
Within reason if its not something they were born with.

What about characters being transformed against their will?

If it's temporary than yeah, that's always fun!

Anything else?

Nothing I can think of!