Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

MorningStar's Wants and Limits

Started by MorningStar, December 27, 2023, 09:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MorningStar

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I'm pretty open to anything, but I have a soft spot for tragedy and a touch of romance.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Mostly combat-only plots. I love a good combat scene, and writing in-depth scenes can be a lot of fun, but I prefer them to be inside of a larger plot. Outside of that, I'm willing to try anything.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
It will depend on any given week's availability, but I will try to reply once every day to every two days!

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
As long as you need! I completely understand that sometimes life gets busy, or you just need a break.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I'd prefer to RP within the forum only.

Are you open to post volleying?
I love post volleying when I have the availability :)

Anything else?
You can reach me through Discord to discuss ongoing plots! If we're in the middle of a thread and it feels like things are slowing down, I'm happy to discuss where we can take our story next :)

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Powerplay: Ask me first
Godmoding: Not a fan

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm a sucker for romance and am always willing to explore it. Mostly I'd just prefer 1:1 romances, and no love triangles or anything beyond that.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
Just like romance, I'm a sucker for writing these - however, I think it should make sense to the plot AND not be incredibly drawn out.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
This is something I'm not against, but just talk to me about plots first and we can go from there. I can't promise I'll be good at writing them though XD

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Some of my characters can be pretty violent, but I think it will be important for me and my RP partner to discuss beforehand so we're both aligned and not doing something the other is uncomfortable with.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Same as violence - ask me first and we can go from there, but I think I'd prefer a fade-to-black scenario or implication if it must be done.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Ask me first!

What about healing?
Ask me first!

Anything else?
I'm not a huge fan of keeping threads going just for the sake of keeping them going. If there's a reason to, then absolutely! Let's have fun. But, if there are clear signals to end them, it could be just as fun to find a good resolution to the story.