Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nyami's Wants and Limits

Started by Nyami, February 03, 2024, 08:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyami

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

Platonic relationships are my favorite! As far as plots, I'm good with anything that doesn't fall under my limits. I do have a soft spot for slice of life, adventure and comedic threads!

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

Romantic stuff can be difficult for me at times. Political plots don't really vibe with me because I'm bad at them.

What are your favorite character types to play?

Goofy, sweet, anxious and shy guys tend to show up on my rosters!

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?

I'm a bit of both!

How do you feel about group threads?

Honestly a bit stressful if it's a thread with more than three players. I do have difficulty keeping up sometimes, and can struggle catching every detail.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?

I've been told I reply pretty consistently, but I know that I tend to lack the energy for rapidfiring posts. Poke me after a month has passed!

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

I'm okay to wait for the most part, but if a thread goes untouched for a month or longer I usually do start to wonder if I should contact my partner about it!

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?

Not my thing, personally!

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?

As mentioned above, I can't really do this.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?

Small to medium sized posts for sure! Anything super, super lengthy (I'm talking close to 1k words or more!) can be very difficult for me to respond to.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?

Emphasis on dialogue and actions. I especially enjoy quirky, fun dialogue!

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?

Posts that are extremely long as mentioned before, especially if it's not just an occasional thing. Players going months without replying and neglecting to contact me about the reason for it.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

I'm okay with it so long as it works within the plot and moves it along. For example, having my character follow yours in your post after mine has agreed to doing that is fine. Attacking is fine too! Just don't kill my characters, please!

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

The best route for me and romance is to see if our characters have romantic chemistry organically, and then OOCly discuss if it seems like there's potential afterwards. Romance can be iffy for me as somebody who is asexual and sex-repulsed, so don't be disheartened if I say no. I'm not a fan of cheating or love triangle plots but IC rejection is fine! Age gaps are also alright with me as long as the characters involved are adults.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?

Absolutely no sexual content beyond heavy kissing. I can fade to black, but it has to be before clothes come off. Violence is fine unless it involves injury to internal organs or something like disembowelment. And please no bodily functions as in bowel movements or urinating. Everything else should be fine!

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?

This one's a hard no in all regards, alas.

What about healing?

Totally good with this, so long as it's plotted out first!

What about characters being transformed against their will?

This needs to be plotted out first as well!

Anything else?

Please contact me on the forums or in Discord if you have any questions or want to plot!