Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cleanup at stall two...

Started by Anonymous, May 24, 2006, 07:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The cheese saleswoman shrieked after a silver haired man in a black robe tackled another man with a long black braid over her stand. They tumbled once they hit the ground, toppling a table laden with little wheels of swiss cheese. One bounced against the silver haired man's head as he pinned the black haired man to the ground.

"Don't you ever try something like that again!" The silver haired man wound the other's braid around his hand a few times and bared a mouthful of sparkling white teeth.

"Master," the black haired man smiled. "The ruffian was trying to reach for your pocket. This one just wanted to dissuade him without causing a scene."

The cheese woman shrieked again, noticed the crowd gathering and wondered if anyone had gone for a guard. Then, she remembered that she was good and far away from Arca, with its regular patols of guards. Maybe that block of cheddar could be used as a club, it was old enough to be reduced to brick. She laid a hand on it, pressed a finger into an unyeilding surface. Yes, it was a good cheese... err club.

The silver haired man snapped his head in her direction. "Shut up! All that Goddess-damned screaming is going to give me a headache!"

She took her hand off the cheese and took a step away from the cheese.

"Master-"

"You shut up too! I'm not through with you - you bastard! If you even think about putting your hands on me again," he drew a slender silver dagger from the sheath at his belt, which drew another paniced scream from the cheese woman. "I thought I told you shut up! You!" he laid the dagger on the black haired man's chest and put that hand back on his shoulder. "If you ever dare put your hands on me again I'll cut your leg open, split your thigh bone and pour molten iron on your marrow."

The black haired man was still smiling up at him. "That's the first time anyone would ever do that to this one Master. Did you think of that just now? Or have you done that to another?"

A vein above one silver eyebrow began twitching and a bit of spit frothed up on the sides of the man's mouth. "You freak, any normal creature would be terrified of something like that."

The black haired man blinked and the smile leeched off his face. "Oh no! Master you wouldn't do such a thing to your humble demon. This one don't deserve it, really such a fate is not for this one. Mercy? Have mercy." His eyes widened and he tucked his arms in closer to himself, then perked an eyebrow. "Like that Master?"

"Unbelievable," the silver haired man drawled, putting his dagger back in its sheath and standing up, letting the hair around his hand fall back to its owner. "Goddess!" he oathed putting a hand against his head and glaring at the crowd that'd formed an effective wall around the stand. "This isn't a damned play! Get out of here before I start charging admission!"

The crowd dispersed, though they muttered loudly amongst themselves while doing so. A few younger children had to be tugged away by their gaurdians and stared at the funny man in black the entire time.

The black haired man rolled onto his back and leapt to his feet, brushing his long sleeves off and turning to the cheese woman, whose complexion was the same colour as the wheels of swiss on the ground. "Pardon this one's Master's behavior Mistress, he has a headache. He has been irritable all day."

The cheese woman blinked at him, her eyes skirting to the side of her head to watch the silver haired man. "Just get him the hells away from my cheese."

"Yes Miss-" The black haired man managed to say before he was hauled away from the remains of the stand.

"Whose demon are you anyway 'philia?" The silver haired man said once they put a few feet behind the stand, released the black haired man and brushing his hands against the side of his robe like they were tainted.

"Your's Master." 'phillia grinned appeasingly and when the silver haired man sat at a stone bench outside a bakery, sat close enough to him to get a scowl as the man took a cigarette case from his pant's pocket and a cigarette from the case.

"Mind giving me some space?" He muttered, lighting a match against the stone and lighting the cigarette. The cigarette case dissapeared back into it's pocket, he turned the cigarette around and put it in his mouth, lit end first.

'philia shifted an inch to the side and watched the first tendrils of smoke come snaking out of Master's nostrils, wondering again how he managed to keep his mouth from being singed by the hot ash. Master crossed his eyebrows, tilted his head back and snorted a proper cloud of smoke, curling his upper lip and groaning halfway through it. 'philia tilted his head to the side, stretched a hand toward Master's head and ran a finger from the edge of his eyebrow to the joint that held his jaw closed.

The silver haired man drew his dagger and plunged it into the closest of 'philia's thighs.

'philia looked down at it like it was a baby pidgeon and drew his hand back, a brief hint of dissapointment flashing across his face.

Anonymous

As the crowd dispersed, a gentle wind cause the water to bring a very big load of hair (or what looked to be only hair) to the closest shore of Cookie and 'phillia.

And as the load of hair stopped on the shore, a gentle voice could be heard...

"Water...hate water....short...midget...munchkin....hate water.." (He's a weakling, I assure you!")

Would anyone help this ball of wet hair?

(Sorry so short, I got so sidetracked with alot of things that suddenly arrised X. X)

Anonymous

The silver haired man continued to blow long tendrils of smoke out of his nose and ignore 'philia. He didn't seem to be focusing on anything in particular, but if he was, a person looking at him might get the idea that it was annoying him.

'philia however was watching any living thing that passed by them with bored interest. This included the sopping hairball that washed ashore. Since this was by far the weirdest of the lot he stared at it, one eyebrow perking a bit.

At the first sight of movement, 'philia leaned forward and squinted a bit, trying to make some sense out of the lump. Finding none, he glanced at Master, who blew more lines of smoke from his nose and picked the cigarette from his mouth to ash it.

"Master-"

"Did I tell you to speak!" The silver haired man's eyes crossed and he snubbed the cigarette out on the bench's armrest.

'philia shook his head, looked back down to the wet bundle on the beach and stood, pulling the dagger out of his leg and lying it by Master's side. The wound stung, but he managed to limp down to the beach and get a bit of a closer look at the wet thing.

Now, the silver haired man seemed interested in 'philia. He sheathed his dagger and watched him hobble down to a slimy looking thing on the beach. Goddess, that demon had no clue... what if that thing was some dead sea creature? Muttering in a smokey language, he stood and made his way down to the beach.

Getting close to the wet thing didn't offer any clues as to what was in it. Though, it did let him hear some soft noises it was making. 'philia knelt and tilted his ear toward the blob.

"'philia!" The silver haired man yanked him away by the base of his braid. He lost his balance and toppled backwards, lying flat on the ground. "Goddess, you can't just walk up to dead animals! You'll infect the entire world if you catch something!"

"Master-" 'philia sat up.

"I don't want to hear it, unless includes your heartfelt thanks for sparing you from the ravages of disease," he kicked the hairball and crossed his arms.

Anonymous

The sopping hairball quickly jumped as he was kicked.

"Fucker!" He yelled, getting to his feet quickly. "Oh, I'm sorry, that was an outburst good Sir. I apologize!"

The wet dog of a now Dwarf (See what evolving does to you kids, keep playing wow and you'll too go from a gnome to a dwarf!) slowly trudged onto the shore. His hair, now a reddish orange, looked more like a version of the Addam's Family's it rather than a beard and long hair.

Before the great rainstorm that seperated him from his new friend, Virus, Dillsbury braided his beard into three seperate braids that went down to his knees. He had quite the hair (That needs to be cut)

"Oh good sir, would you happen to know where I am? What town is this?" Dillsbury asked the man who kicked him...eying his knee, wanting to kick him back and run...hoping he wouldn't trip on his hair....bitching and moaning to himself that he should have cut it....

Anonymous

'philia scrambled to his feet and peered tentatively over his Master's shoulder at the wet ball of hair that had just finished cursing and revealing itself to be some sort of living thing. Some very hairy sort of living thing.

The silver haired man didn't look amused, moreso when the hairball became apologetic so soon after swearing. That he would have said the same or worse if he'd been kicked after washing ashore wasn't a factor.

"This one has never seen anything so strange," 'philia sounded entranced and took a step closer, his face inches from bumping into his Master's ear.

"We call that a drowned rat, here on the mortal plane," the silver haired man sneered. "As for you rat," he said, looking the hairball straight in the eyes. "You're in the port city of Cerenis." His eyes gleamed afterwards, his lips curling up into a smirk. "What are you running from, eh rat?" He kneeled, crossing his hands on one knee and finally hearing the faint hum of the hairball's lifesong in the back of his head.

'philia spared his Master a glance when he kneeled and asked the... the drowned rat, where he came from, before looking back at it. He noticed the eyes following his Master's knee and wondered if the drowned rat would retaliate. That would make Master happy, it gave him pleasure to be rebelled against, if only because it allowed him to think of ways to punish the transgressor.