Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

For Annoth!!!

Started by Anonymous, May 26, 2006, 04:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

After giving Jonas the clichéd 'if you don't try you'll never succeed' speech I decided to put my money where my mouth was (or would that be where my fingers were?) and try drawing something outside of my artistic comfort zone, narrow as it is XDD

Well, the subject is the little tea party visual I had, involving Annoth's random dragon. And since she liked the idea so much, the picture, in all its horribly scanned glory, is dedicated to her. Annothy, please don't kill me if I butchered your dragon!

<center></center>

This one needs to be full-viewed to get rid of that pointalism effect, teeny dots are fun to draw but not the effect I was going for ^__^;;

Anonymous

OMFG, NIGHTY. OMFG. THIS IS TOO GREAT.  I LOVE YOU FOREVER TIMES INFINITY, PLUS ONE. LOOK HOW MANY CAPS I'M USING. CAPSLOCK IS A SYMBOL OF LOVE, NIGHTY. WELL, IT CAN BE A SYMBOL OF MOST OTHER EMOTIONS TOO, BUT IN THIS CASE IT IS A SYMBOL OF LOVE. <:'D HOLYFISH OMG. <3 <3 <3 <3 <33333333333 <3 <3 3, #<3<3 <15 You DIDN'T butcher her, GAWD. SHE LOOKS... strangely adorable here. AWWWWW. *prints the picture out and hugs it* ;  *  ;

And BLARGH, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT FLY IS SAYING. D8 "The nepas gentile"? I have a feeling that's French but I'm not sure because my French skills are AWFUL. AUGHHHHH. CLARIFY PLZ? D*;

...<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Anonymous

Hehehe.. Thats really good, but i bet she'd hate you for it.

Anonymous

Mission accomplished *pumps fist in air* I'm glad you liked it. I'M SO FREAKIN' HAPPY =D

The French fly's incomprehensibility is probably half due to it's choice of language and my abysmal handwriting. It is saying 'Elle ne pas gentile', which can be twisted into 'She's not nice/sophisticated' unless the French vocab rotting in my brain has turned into the twisty worms of some other language. The whole fly bit was a moment of insanity >.>  <.<  

Quote from: "Jonas"Hehehe.. Thats really good, but i bet she'd hate you for it.

Wow... I've never been so thankful and frightened at the same time in my life. It's *cowers* an interesting feeling.