Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Deeper Forest. (Tsukia)

Started by Anonymous, October 04, 2006, 03:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Jyotika ran her hand over her face moving her hair out of her face as she knelt next to the river. She dunked her hands into the cold water of the river and tried to wash the blood from her hands. She pushed the edge of her dress back from the water she wore a golden shiny fabric of a dress. It was large and looked like a noble woman's dress and it stretched up into a gold corset to cover her.  She glared at her hands. The old woman had made her too angry.  She finally got her hands clean and stood up. The fall leaves rushed around her ankles. She touched her hair and let it release from its fancy tie and fly down around to her shoulders.

She needed to work on her teleportation demon power again. She had stopped using it long ago but now she was tired of having to travel everywhere. She had loved traveling so much but now it was harder to do with the useless horses and no cars. She cracked her fingernails and tried to keep everything in perspective she never got tired she would never grow old the whole world was open to her. The forest was beautiful the orange leaves falling everywhere. She smiled and stretched her arms over her head and danced around the trees she took her shoess off and crushed them in the green sparkly magic they had come from and then ran barefoot around the trees.

Anonymous

" Bah! Accursed vegetation..." Kitsuke muttered aloud to himself as he struggled through the dense plant life that literally engulfed him. The man was well built from his life as a solidier across every part of his well defined muscle could be seen it was form fitting seemless sinew not seeming over bulked at all. His outfit rather strange for some one in this area adorned only in a breast plate of armor missing its arm attachment on the left side and a pair of simple pleated pants that came up to the hips across his waist hung dual katana. His body drizzled in the humidity of the region he'd need water soon to continue through this forest onto his main objective.  That's when he spotted her a woman who couldn't be seen completely but just enough to warrent him the advantage if the need arose.

He approached cautiously, moving slowly but then something occured to him he had no real reason to conceal himself indeed from what he could tell the woman was simply enjoying the enviroment to the fullest. So he began to walk normally through the forest approaching the nearby river his boots cruching against the golden brown leaves strewn about the ground. When he reached close enough to her to bask in her image easilly he stood silently waiting to be recognized.  His demeanor normal but being that he was a soldier by trade his body was scarred in all appropiate places which might even make him to appear as a shifty character.

(sorry about the suck tastic intro but hey at least I worked in a reply : p  )

Anonymous

She stopped in midspin one leg in the air drawn up behind her the wind rushing around her skirt the sun hitting against it. She met eyes with the man looking over his outfit. She wandered over to him and sat on the groudn leaning against one of the trees.

"Hiya." she said breathing a little heavy from her dancing. Her eyes looked over him seeing some of the scars. She looked him all over one more time, she wondered why he was out here all by himself. Of course she probably looked much stranger out here but of course everyone was strange around here.

Anonymous

The man looked upon the woman steadily letting out a brief sigh of relief when greeted by a simple "Hiya." So this was going to be easy. "Good day madam." after his words deeply resounded he took a short bow for politeness and then  moved towards the river. He stopped for a moment letting his body bask in the rich smell of clean water. " If you'll excuse me I'd just like to get a drink." He stopped before using the water he didn't know if the area perhaps belonged to her. Hell he didn't know if she was not a muse of the forest she cetainly looked the part with her dainty clothing and radiant beauty.

He sat at the edge of the water his legs crossed as he awaited her reply. As he sit his mind began to wonder about his task seeing no need to explain his situation to a complete stranger he sat allowing his body to rest for the first time in the day.

Anonymous

A wide smile spread across Jyo's face. She moved her hand in the air like a bird.

"Feel free, it doesn't belong to me." She giggled to herself at the rhyme she hadn't meant to say. She knelt forward wishing she could fabricate a cup to take some as well but tossed the thought away could not scare him away yet he seemed so sweet and very polite. Her eyes looked over his face as sunlight was reflecting eveywhere from the river. His body was wonderful.  He seemed so gentle as well they almost contradicted each other except he was so at peace that when you looked at him all of those things came into order.

"So why were you out wandering in the forest?" She looked at her skirt stroaking it with her hands slowly across the silky fabric. "I just really like once in a while to get out the forest is so much more calm than any huma..humid place with so many many people bustling everywhere." She almost gave a way a secret too soon.

Anonymous

Kitsuke's shoulder's sank as he recieved her reply it was more then a relief to him to learn these facts. From his already established position he began to cup water with his hands and sip it being carefull to not seem rude. He then began to fill a canteen he'd produced from his hip. Letting the cool water flow across his hands the woman's small talk drifting into his mind being mindfull of her the entire time he filled his canteen to its girth. After which he turned to her after hearing the second question. " Well madam, I'm actually on a journey to one of the nearby cities. The kingdom of Serendipity is in much need of recruits." he figured since she had been rather agreeable so far that he wouldn't conceal his rather simple and uncomplicated task. After he spoke he began to rummage through his pack. Finally after some time he produced two rather well sized apples offering one towards the woman. " Could I interest you in an apple?" Kitsuke asked without trying to impose. After her third response all he could do was nod in agreeance. " Oh trust me madam.. I completely understand. It is much better to sometimes enjoy solitude rather then the troubles of society." Kitsuke said with a strange sense of rightouesness. He had no strange secret about him but he had seen man's evil in full force during his lengthy military career which had caused him to become rather socially introverted. He sat and dotted on the woman for a couple of moments. It seemed that his appearance had caught her attention for sure. But also his demeanor was known as well. It was most likely this wouldn't become a problem for him in the future.

Anonymous

A slow smile came to her face she thought of Snow White and the apple of poison. She knew he would have no idea what she wastalking about if she brought it up. She took the apple and bit into it. It was green her favorite. IT tasted wonderful as it broke apart in her mouth. She had not tasted food in so long only blood had passed her lips in some time. Hell of a diet but after awhile you miss food. She touched the skin of the apple her long red nails standing out  against  the  light green. She closed her eyes taking another bit and letting wind wash over her and stir her hair. This man was so polite and nice. He hadn't leered at her or even annoyed her yet. She patted the ground next to her tree and scooted over.

"Have you ever been to Serendipity before?" She knew some of the goings on there. "A recruit?" She didn't like enjoying the company of warriors they were gone much more quickly than they should be. She looked up at him waiting for him to join her. "I can take you there though. I know the way."

Anonymous

" I'm sorry madam excuse my wording perhaps I can clarify. I am a knight of Serendipity. I know I don't have the appearance, and as for the recruits. I'm sure you know of the last war. Now we are in desperate need of new soldiers." Kitsuke finished on a light note smiling as she accepted his offering and rather seemed to be enjoying it indeed. After her motioning for him he was unsure of what to do. A beautifull woman in the middle of the woods seemingly harmless beckoning to him. He supposed it was understandle he had quite a few suitors before but always ended up alone for one reason or another. So he took it as an innocent want of company being a man of edict he would of course not do the rude. " Well I'd be more then happy to sit with you." He said as he lowered himself next to her. It had indeed been quite a while since he had met a woman of good taste and manner. He would enjoy what she allowed no more no less even though he was a loner by nature he still enjoyed bearable people when he came across them.

Anonymous

She leaned towards hi mever so slightly taking his smell in. He smelled of nature and city at the same time. She took another bite out of the apple.

"Were you in the last war?" Her eyes widened at him. A man of war? She would have liked to see him on the feild of battle or in a fight. He seemed so poilte she could imagine him in a fight 'No sir please you take the first swing'.  She hated to hear about the wars. She had been around for most of them and they generall led to a whole mess of people she enjoyed being gone, but she did love a good coup or two. People rising against opressors. A smirk almost came to her lips as she thought of it. She turned her attention back to the man.

"Oh my goodness how rude of me! I'm Jyotika." She held out a thin pale hand to him with a cordial smile.

Anonymous

A man of war... yes indeed he was a man of war but the activity of war sickened him to no end. He did take pride in his work because he was skillfull but he also dreaded his own skill he would be the last to brag about how many he'd killed but rather how many he'd saved. " Excuse me madam.... I am Kitsuke...  Hinomori Kitsuke..." he flushed slightly at his own lack of edict taking a short bow in front of her as he introduced himself.  Taking her hand in his as she interjected with her own introduction and he gave her hand a polite kiss. " I was but I dislike speaking of it. I take no pleasure in the death of my fellow man."..... Jyotika what a name much unlike many he had ever heard it suited her delicacy indeed.

He smiled letting the afternoon sun warm his flesh. After a few more moments of sunlight he decided that the day might call for something a little stronger then water. He began rummaging through his pack once again. Untill he produced a green bottle labeled with a single black emblazened character. He then produced two small drinking bowls. He then went to his knees setting one of the bowls in front of Jyotika. " Would you like to enjoy a drink with me?" Kitsuke said tilting the bottle toward the bowl in front of himself. " I must warn you it is a little stiff. But it is still good enough to enjoy."

Anonymous

Jyo's eyes widened in surprise and her hands came together in joy. He was a sweet man and came with drinks.

"My goodness I'd love to!" The last time a man had offered her a drink had been before the new world. She smiled at him and at his name. And interesting name. It meant fox or something like didn't it? He didn't seem to tricky or feisty like a fox. Her eyes studied him more closely. Maybe there was more to him that what was on the surface? Maybe there was a wild creature underneath? She decided she wanted to meet it.

"No man has been so sweet to offer me a drink in quite some time." Her voice was gentle and she leaned closer into him.

Anonymous

Kitsuke smiled as he poured into the bowl infront of her making sure to give her as much as was respectable and drinkable.  As she leaned closer to him he couldn't help but take it as a hint this woman was indeed lonely. It looked as if there was no need for him to live up to his name's meaning indeed it was meant to equal fox. He was indeed clever like a fox and could release its bestiality at the right moments.  

His arm enveloped her body with his enjoying this woman to his full contentancy would indeed be a possibility although he thought it rather rude to be that presumptive at this point.

Anonymous

Jyotika picked up the glass and tipped it up enjoying every drop of warmth that entered her body it was delicious. She felt the heat coming to her cheeks. She held it on her knee and turned to look up at him.

"You are a very interesting man and very forward." She paused for a moment and grinned. "I like it." She laid her head on his chest and started to take another drink.  She hoped that when the time came and she exposed what she was he would not run away he could serve to be very entertaining for quite some time.

Anonymous

Forward??... Hadn't she been coming on to him this whole time. Rather wasn't she the forward one? But it didn't matter in the slightest however considering that she enjoyed it. Her head resting on his chest the slight movement of it from his deep breathing serving as a mobile pillow of sorts. " Well Miss Jyotika.. if you don't mind this doesn't have to be the depth of our relationship." he said nervously not actually wanting to come out and directly ask hoping perhaps she could spare him begging at this point he'd begun to feel the atavistic desire growing in his soul. Her scent clouding his mind with thoughts of her body and his conjoined. This was definently the fox beginning to show its whiskers.

Anonymous

Jyotika almost blushed. But not yet. She backed away from him for a moment and smiled at him, a mischievious smile. She put her hand on his leg and pushed herself up and leaned forward giving him a gentle kiss on his head. She held out her hand.

"Why don't we head on to Seredipity before it gets too dark. Then maybe we can discuss where we might go from there." She rose a brow and gave a grin to him.

((sorry I have been busy the last couple days, but I have been mulling over all our stuff and I am excited about where it could go! I may toss you a pm about it. I have all kinds of stuff in my brain :) ))

Anonymous

So his initial request had been rejected all he could do was live with what he had been able to recieve so far. Fortunately however she did seem to want to at least stay in his presence although Serendipity was rather a bad place to go. He cared not he would endure the cat calling and rumor it would more then likely cause. She seemed worth the trouble and perhaps their relationship could become more then just simple attraction. Kitsuke rose to his feet packing his dishes and bottle back into his pack. " To Serendipity then Madam...You lead the way." Kitsuke said watching her brow raise as she spoke. Something seemed so quitely elegant about this woman. There was something he could not quite describe other then with the word different. She was different and he couldn't place what it was.

(Ohhhh good I like in depth plot concepts PLEASE PM me as soon as you feel its necessary)

Anonymous

She took his hand and smiled wide. She had plans for him. He was polite and very sweet. She swallowed the rest of the contents of her cup and gave a little cough. She thought about Serendipity and all the things it meant. She wondered if this was not a chance meeting. She smoothed her hair out of her face and looked up at the sky. It was like the sky was on fire. White clouds were in the sky almost defying the fire. Standing out against the orange sky. This man would be a good one to travel with, he seemed strong.

"Do you always walk everywhere? No horse?" she asked as she started to walk and slid her hand into his."

Anonymous

His hand enveloped hers gently as they began to stroll he also took note of the amber sky with the white clashing clouds. It reminded him of the field of battle one side always seemingly infinitely stronger but still facing the stubborn resistence of the other. Her words slipped into his with the ease of a snake on grass. His response was rather deep as he'd often thought about his method of travel. " Well Miss I am sorry that I cannot cater to your needs...but I believe traveling afoot actually brings experiance to a man the time it gives him to reflect on himself and actions is very important." he rubbed his head slightly thinking it awfully rude to impose his method of transport on the woman trying his best to think of an alternate for her. He grumbled slightly untill it hit him it was a little innappropiate but whatever it was an idea at least. "Perhaps I could carry you? On my back that is. " His inspiration echoeing in his voice.

Anonymous

She grinned. A piggy back ride? Though he would not know it wascalled that most likely that was newer...older term. She looked at her feet she just wished she had not gotten ride of her shoes she decided she would relent.

"Well...sure." She stepped behind him and waited for him to be ready. She looked at him from behind and her eyebrow rose. He was quite delicious. Very delicious.

Anonymous

He lowered himself down allowing for much easier access to his back readying himself for her. When she climbed on he stood up rather easilly using her legs to keep her balanced on his back and comfortable. It was rather amusing her weight seemed next to nothing to him and he easilly catered her around he could just imagine their arrival into Serendipity oh yes this would most assuredly spin the rumor mill. Not that he cared. So he began to walk toward the city. Taking his time leisurely moving as to indulge in the time he spent walking.