Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Deeper Forest. (Tsukia)

Started by Anonymous, October 04, 2006, 03:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

He lowered himself down allowing for much easier access to his back readying himself for her. When she climbed on he stood up rather easilly using her legs to keep her balanced on his back and comfortable. It was rather amusing her weight seemed next to nothing to him and he easilly catered her around he could just imagine their arrival into Serendipity oh yes this would most assuredly spin the rumor mill. Not that he cared. So he began to walk toward the city. Taking his time leisurely moving as to indulge in the time he spent walking.

Anonymous

She giggled almost like a little girl when he lifted her. She put her head right next to his ear and swung her arms around his neck loosely. She realized her mouth was very close to his ears and she moved closer so her lips were almost brushing his ear.

"You smell wonderful." She layed her head against his gently almost wanting to kiss his neck but she would hold off. You don't want to play to much with your food after all. She smiled to herself. Though she did find herself growing more and more attatched to him. Maybe he was much more than a meal.

Anonymous

Hearing her childish giggle Kitsuke could only help to wonder what exactly was going on here. What were her intentions exactly everything had been so vague so far but isn't that how things worked in a polite world? Vagueness it was true but necessary. When she mentioned his smell he couldn't help but wince slightly expecting the complete opposite of what he had recieved. " Oh well... Thank you very much." he said slightly in response to her. His mind just wandered as the couple moved along at his sauntering pace. His fox like instincts felt something however was not complete here him a scarred true but slightly attractive man with an overly attractive dainty woman right off the bat? Women like this usually took months of wooing before even setting their hand in yours much less caressing your ears with their lips. Something felt very strange about the whole thing but he didn't say anything because it was just simply far to rude to mention.

Anonymous

Jyotika closed her eyes and set her chin on his shoulder her hair blowing out behind her as the wind gently pushed against them. He was...uncomfortable, or confused? She didn't expect this. Most men did not question her just accepted her being there and just waited till she would do what they wanted and be done. Normally they ended up dead.

"You seem lost. I'm sorry if I confuse you...I'm a little," she tried to think of a good word. "peculiar..." She laughed. She closed her eyes. She had never meant another man like him, he was...peculiar as well. In all the years she had existed in the world he seemed strange. She normally knew everyone's story before they opened their mouth. He, barely opened his. A man of few words and it was one she wish would open more often. She closed her eyes. She reopened them and they almost glowed orange and she tried to search his brain but nothing really came up. She closed them and shook her head. She opened them and they were normal again, she was constantly fighting with the demon inside of her trying to keep its bloodthirstyness at bay. Sometimes...it did not turn out so well.

Anonymous

" Well pardon me madam it's just that most woman of your extreme attractiveness and daintyness would not approach me so readilly I know how attractive I am on a scale to other men but its just perhaps I've been around too many stuck up people don't bother with my meanderings." He said finishing his what seemed to be to him lengthy explanation. They would reach Serendipity soon and new events would have to take place. He was not sure but his gut stirred even more for a moment almost telling him something was cetainly amiss.  Kitsuke walked slowly taking his time almost as if he dreaded reaching civilazation once more he abhorred how people behaved normally and truelly did enjoy being alone or in the company of the respectable few he had encountered.

Anonymous

She smiled at him And kissed his cheek. "Don't worry too much to figure me out, I am a little cloudy." She closed her eyes and  thought about Serendipity it had been some time since she had been there. She blended in anywhere, and normally killed anyone who was left behind who would remember her or ask questions. She frowned though, she had a weird feeling about this trip, like something might happen. She was not sure but she just relaxed and sighed against his ear.

"It will be an interesting trip. I will hop off your back once we get there, I think some rumors might pop up if we come into town like this."

Anonymous

" Ok if you insist madam although I had given up basically anyway." Kitsuke replyed his deepest feelingalmost seemed to come true. She mentioned Serendipity and actually walking with her on power to simplely help dispell rumors. It was funny to him considering he'd been thinking the same thing. This woman was remarkably similar to him which made him wonder if she too had a beast hidden beneath her cool calm exterior.

He began to pick up his pace his full intention to reach Serendipity before night fall and also to get a decent work out for once. He kept speeding up his pace untill he was running full speed through the forest dodging oncoming trees with ease and almost unearthly simplistic movements.

Anonymous

She looked down at him holding onto him a little harder and her eyes widened. Maybe he was more than he appeared, he was going pretty fast. If she were human her heart would have been thudding heavily. She closed her eyes and let the wind slide past her face.IT felt wonderful as it rushed through her hair it was almost like she was flying. IT almost reminded her of way back before she had ever known Lucifer...Her eyes opened wide as she saw a tree branch come int oview and she ducked her head.

Maybe focusing more would be a good idea...but her eyes closed again.

"Jyo you are absolutely beautiful. I have never seen anything like you." She looked up at a blue eyed black haired man, built like a sinewy rock star. The thin muscular body. Giant wings flew out behind him. Wings were flat against her back as she looked at him and he had her chin. His eyes studied her. "I have something important to tell you Jyo."

She shook her head knocking out the memory angry at its return she could not figure out why she would even be thinking of him. It had been a long time since she remembered him like that.

"Tika, there is something I want you to do." He stared down at her his eyes in narrow slits that held flames, sreams could be heard. She glared up at him. "Aw, the attitude is uneeded." She felt a hot air slam against her and she ran into a heavy stone wall her bones cracking at the impact. "Understand me, I am your master. You can't be free of me. Just do what I wish."

Anonymous

Before Kitsuke could realize it the duo had reached the edges of Serendipity Jyotika still perched upon his back when he stopped he heard no response from her and wondered whether he should disturb her thought or not. But he decided against it an took the moment to breath and enjoy the cool air rushing into his lungs letting the old memories pass so to speak. He reflected about his own life very little as he'd comed to hate the existence he lived by. But, it did most certainly seem that luck was on his side and was beginning to curb in his direction. He snorted slightly at the thought of luck since when did he believe in such a silly force but he knew it was no mere coincedence he'd met this woman no indeed just as all things were it was fate.

Anonymous

She shook her head and opened her eyes and saw Serendipity. She hopped down off of his back and looked at the city. Her eyes combed over it remembering different mayhems she had caused here. She smiled to herself. She would be remembered by individuals but forgotten in histories. It was fine with her. It was much better to work underneath the radar, in her opinion.

"TIka, what are you looking for here? You come and repot to me, and then wait like I will clap for you." He shook his head. "I am please with your work but really I have much better things to do." She glared at the floor her blonde, blck and red hair fell over her shoulders. She closed her eyes and it felt like she would cry like that would hurt but then she didn't have those feelings anymore. She looked up at him. "I do better by myself anyway."

She looked up at him her eyes combing his face, then looking at his eyes. She turned and looked back to the city. They had gotten here. Time to move forward. She felt weird feelings growing in her stomach like something was going to happen, she was not sure whether it was good or bad.

Anonymous

" Well we have arrived." Kitsuke state rather matter of factly more for the benefit of open air then his or Tika's. The sweat glistening in the dimming pale red sunset in the distance. He took a moment to admire the horizon it had been the reason he decided to stay in Serendipity it was after all the land of the setting sun. The sun's fiery red quickly caused him avert his eyes toward Jyotika his new compatriot or relation he  wasn't sure how to catergorize her exactly. For he was a he and she was a she and there definently was more then mere physical attraction she was also mentally attractive confident and mysterious a dangerous beauty indeed. " What shall we do now?" his tone in a questioning manner as  he searched Jyotika's eyes for any intent using his full skill of empathy to its best.

Anonymous

She glanced over at his running her eyes over him. She was getting hungrier gy the minute. It would have to wait though, she was not going to eat him tonight. She looked ahead watching the sky then looked back at him, she may not eat him ever. She gave a slight sigh.

"Well we should probably find a place to stay for the night. I have some friends around here." she looked at the ground and wondered. 'Would they even still remember me?' "Unless perhaps you have some idea? They weren't expecting me in so not sure how much they will like it. She laughed and looked up again at the sky. Almost blood red. She felt parched. She would have to get away for a little while somehow. Something had to be taken care of. She wondered how she could manage it. She ran her hand through her hair and gave him a genuine smile as she looked at his face. She hoped she could get him to be a little less polite, though he had shown some more of what she assumed was the less polite him. She wanted to crack through that exterior and embrace whatever animals she found inside. She took his hand and started to walk towards one of the opening arches of the city.