Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Traitor's Path (Vernionator!)

Started by Anonymous, November 23, 2006, 08:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Mmm, a hatred dwelling within her. How excellent was this then? Pretty good indeed. He scooped down to pick up the clothes, walking over and dumping them in front of her now.

Well that is a very odd thing I will admit but I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation./ He said to her with a smirk. He looked down to her, kneeling to look at the collar on her neck. One hand came out tentatively, wanting to touch the collar but stopping, his hand dropping away and he stood up.

Put on the clothes. They'll keep you warm, and also do wonders for my concentration I'm sure. / He wasn't really distracted by the fact she was naked, but it made him....disgusted might be the right word. He couldn't quite place what he felt. He had to admire her free spirit at least.

Do you know why you wear the collar? I'm assuming you're not a slave, else hunters would be chasing you. / X'etiz said as he moved away from her. He would have to hunt, kill her something bigger to fill her up. If he acted nice he might be able to make a pet out of this girl. After all, the naive ones will do anything for a person who is nice to them. He wasn't quite sure how to go about this all yet, or even why he wished this....but it didn't matter.

Also, do you know of anything good around here to hunt. I'm afraid you'll get sick if I give you anymore jerky. / One thing he wasn't going to do was to watch over her if she was sick. That would no doubt be just dead weight and occupy too much time.

Anonymous

She looked back up at him when he spoke, noticing the clothing. Wait. That wasn’t here before. She tilted her head curiously. Watching him pick them up and then her eyes went from the clothes to his eyes. Put them on?? But...didn’t he hear her? They would only get ripped...but where'd he get them anyway...?? She blinked a few times. Well...it 'was' kind of cold...and it was technically improper for a young lady such as herself to be in the presence of a man while naked. After thinking about that, she realized why he wanted her to wear the clothes, and she immediately grew modest, covering up in front of him.

Covering herself with one hand, she accepted the clothes with her other hand, that stone still grasped in her last two fingers, thanking him softly. She slipped them on quickly enough, revealing ho him her extremely limber and very well maturing body as she put those clothes on so fast. Now she was dressed and warm, her hands roaming over the soft clothes, examining them cutely. They're soft.../ she said tenderly before thanking him again. They felt so nice...and they would be ripped when she transformed again...  But before she could bring that up, he mentioned the collar and those intent eyes made their way back to him, filled with innocence.

My collar.../ she said softly, reaching up to touch it. She traced her finger along the edge, thinking for a moment before speaking. I'm...not allowed to remove it...I was told if it keeps my 'disease' from spreading.../ and as she touched it, it glowed defensively in reaction to her hand. ...I don't mind it anymore...really...I hardly even remember its there.../ she smiled timidly, trying to cheer up.  She fiddled with the stone in her hand now as she gazed up at him, hiding the yearning for someone to cling to that she'd been feeling strongly for quite some time now. And no...I can't get sick...well...I 'can'...but not for very long...I grow immune eventually.../ she told him honestly. And I don’t know how to hunt...so I wouldn’t know of any good creatures.../ she confessed, her voice gentle and meek. She was a very adorable girl, the fox demon in her bringing out her alluringness and making her very irresistible. This would begin to affect her much more drastically as she matured. And at the rate she was going, she didn’t have long to wait.

Anonymous

X'etiz simply nodded when she thanked him. He was doing it more for him than for her. He didn't know why but he wasn't a big fan of her nudity. It made him too uncomfortable. It wasn't a distraction but simply a matter of humility and modesty.

Tuck the stone somewhere on your person. Slip it under your shirt and onto your shoulder, or tuck it into the hem of the pants. Somewhere that it won't fall out. If you lose the stone, you lose communication skills with me. / He was slightly tried, after having brought those clothes into existence and creating that rock. It didn't matter though, she would need food and he couldn't be sure but a X'etiz snack might have sounded good to her.

You're disease? How odd. / He may have been asking, even he couldn't really be sure. All he knew is that she was a rather fascinating creature, but still posed a threat. He was trying to size her up with all these questions, to discover if she would be a hard fight or an easy fight.

Hm, an immunity to diseases. That's handy then...Alright. Wait. You have an immunity to diseases...but you said you had a disease.../ Something was off. Was it an actual disease, or was it one of those superstitions that people had. She hadn't ever hunted either, that wouldn't do. No. That wouldn't do at all.

Tell me about this disease and such while we hunt. / X'etiz stood up, drawing his rapier slowly, his eyes looking about for any game. He could hear something. Sounded big, four legged at least. His eyes hardened as he watched the location, wondering for a moment what it could be.

Let's go. /

Anonymous

Mana did as she was told and looked for a good spot for it. She tucked it in her pants and returned her attention to him, listening to him repeat what she had explained. She nodded. Mhm...That’s what they called it... An illness, and my body wouldn't get better...that’s what they said.../ She followed alongside him and continued. They call what I become..,an illness...that it makes me sick...and I don’t know what happens when I black out, so I have no one to help me... But all I know is that I don’t get sick like everybody, and.../ she paused, lowering her head. I've experienced death more than once.../ Why was she telling him all this?? What if he turned on her?? For some reason, she felt like it wouldn’t bother him...and she hasn’t spoken to anybody since she was chased from her home. It was nice to have someone to talk to... REAL nice. She still felt weird speaking his language though. It felt wrong for some reason...

Anonymous

You don't say...Hm. I've heard of a condition where men and women become wolves during a full moon. You could have something similar./ X'etiz said as his eyes scanned the area for anything. There wasn't much, too small. He wanted something big he could kill.

You become something though, that tells me you become something. Hm...that's interesting to say the least. / He stopped for a moment, looking down to her and laughing a little bit. She had died a few times had she?

I've been killed many a time before too you know. My soul lives in the Abyss, and as such when I die outside the Abyss...I go right back there. Now if I die here I'll go to the Abyss, and then they'll send me back to this place. / X'etiz laughed again as he shook his head. That was his life now really...no worries though.

Stop. I...I can hear an animal out there.../ X'etiz kneeled down for a moment, his eyes watching a bush for a moment. Then he was off, his legs pumping as he was into the bush. He really wished he had brought a better weapon with him, but the rapier would have to do. He came across a deer, which seemed rather scared as he burst into the foliage.

He threw his rapier as hard as he could, the weapon piercing into the deer's neck and pinning it to the ground. Excellent indeed. He stood up straight, watching the animal struggling to get away still. Bah. He really wished he had a cutting weapon.

Walking over to the creature he knelt down, his hands on the creature's head. Without a thought he snapped the creatures neck. Easy enough. The rapier was ripped from the creatures neck, back into his sheathe, and he was up, draping the corpse over his shoulders.

Looks like you eat better than jerky now Mana! / He called out to the girl, wondering where she was.

Anonymous

She was uncomfortable with his laughing, but she bared with it, and then when he spoke of this 'Abyss', she stared up at him, blinking curiously. What was this 'Abyss'?? Wait...he's died too?? Finally, someone who she could relate with! Before she could even say anything more, he hushed her and knelt in preparation to hunt. She blinked again and followed, crawling beside him. She attached to him pretty well. She felt she could trust him, and she clung to the first think she trusted.

Suddenly, he darted away and she watched intently. But at the sight of the attack, she freaked out and fell on her bottom, wide eyes as the dear was stabbed, and then later killed. He called to her, but all she could do was sit there wide-eyed. That sight was awful! She wasn’t expecting it to be that bad. He came over to her then, as she sat there, eyes on him submissively. Then came the thought of him doing that very same thing to her, and her heart pounded as her eyes pleaded with him.

Anonymous

He barely registered that she hadn't come with him, only stayed behind in disbelief. That didn't matter to him at this point. When he stood in front of her now, he only raised an eyebrow slightly as she stared up at him. He said nothing until a slight sneer crossed his face.

It died quickly. I could have let it die slowly you know. I did the poor creature a favour you know. / X'etiz said as he set the creature down in front of her. He began to write on the creature, the runes not glowing just yet as he kept his eyes on it.

You have to understand Mana. We must kill to survive. In this case you need to eat after all. This deer is helping us at the moment. The spirit is released, and the body is ours. / X'etiz let his hand fall away from the deer. He watched the runes glowing on the deer, starting to transform the carcass. It was an automatic butchering spell in a way. What was food was left, what couldn't be eaten or shouldn't was discarded.

This deer will cook up nice. / X'etiz murmured as finally about seven flank of steaks were left, but there was blood around the ground as well. Where ever the deer carcass went, it wasn't here. He picked up about six of the steak flanks and shoved them into the satchel.

Can you get some firewood Mana, we'll need it to cook this steak. It'll taste much better than the jerky, I promise you. / He didn't seem too phased actually by the killing that he had just done, or the slicing of the deer that had just occurred.

Anonymous

He reprimanded her and she lowered her head. She squeaked and backed away as he let it down and she stared at it sadly. She nodded obediently at him, eyes finally shifting from the meat to meet his gaze again. He preformed that magic again and the dear became bloody meat, and it was all she could do to not pass out. She whimpered softly, relieved that he was putting most of it away into that magic bag of his. She'd have to play with that bag later! She could be as curious as a kitten sometimes. She blinked back to reality and watched him again as he commented on the steak.

Firewood? She nodded and clambered to her feet cutely and scampered off to fetch some wood. Why was she listening to him so kindly?? Did she want to be accepted THAT badly? She frowned at her thought, then shook it off and gathered some wood in her small arms. She made her way back to X'etiz and dumped the wood in a pile and left for more. A few rounds later and she had enough wood, and then she sat by the pile and took a relaxing breath. Her gaze met his again, like she always did. It was important to look people in the eyes! It was kindness and respect for elders! She tried to be a very proper young lady.

Anonymous

Good girl. / X'etiz said as she rushed off to go gather firewood. She didn't seem to like the fact he killed and butchered the creature. This was good though, she responded well to orders. He'd have to get her to kill something later won't he? Indeed.

She came back even with firewood, and ran off to get more. This was indeed good. He started piling and arranging the wood when she came back with more. That just let him arrange more, smiling to himself. He even started humming slightly as he wrote small runes on the wood. Ugh, this would take too long.

His eyes caught her gaze for a moment before looking back to the fire.

Ba'xla'in'direnamm./ Even with her translator stone she wouldn't understand the word. It wasn't really one of those words that COULD be translated, as he was speaking in Runic Abyss at that point.

It worked however, as the wood burst into fire and started to crackle merrily. Unsheathing his rapier he speared the piece of meat on it. He held it over top of the fire, letting the flames sizzle around the hunk of flesh.

This will help Mana. It's more than a strip of jerky, it'll fill you up nicely. / X'etiz commented to her, letting the meat cook slowly.

Anonymous

She watched him carefully, learning from everything he did. She saw how he placed the firewood, and began to help near the end, smiling a bit. More magic for the fire? She wondered, eyes on him still. She tilted her cute little head at the new words she didn’t understand, but jumped back with a small meep as the fire came forth abruptly. She blinked, t hen relaxed, sitting up and scooting close to the wonderful warmth it provided. She smiled more openly now, reaching her hands out to warm them.

Then the hunk of meet was placed before her hands, and she tilted her head in surprise once more before looking at him. The meat sizzled and crackled at the flesh cooked, and her pointed ears flickered at the curious sounds she had never heard before. Her eyes shifted to him yet again as he spoke, showing her respect. Fill her up?? She blinked, and then stared down at her tummy, lifting her shirt to see it. Her slender tummy grumbled softly and she began rubbing it underneath her shirt as she let it down. She smiled bashfully, blushing softly at him. She was so innocent and sweet.

Anonymous

This is such an interesting world. It's peaceful I suppose...I don't much care for the sky, nor for this...green land. / X'etiz commented as he sat carefully, letting himself sit back and relax slightly. The smell of the cooking flesh did nothing to help him, but he knew that it would probably help her. He was smiling ever so slightly as he let the meat cook, the weapon on his knee trying to balance it slightly.

You remind me of a Demni...a bastard creature in my homeland, curious creatures who know too much, and do too much. / X'etiz looked over her, slightly angry at her. It wasn't truly her, it was the fact that she reminded him of the Demni. He hated the Demni, and for good reason mostly. His eyes softened however as he looked down to the fire.

Two new questions for you Mana. Where were you headed, / He said 'were' because as of this moment, she was his pawn, a minion of sorts. He was a strange one to say the least, but she was like him.

The second question is how long do the days last in this world? I want that damned day star out of my eyes. / He looked up for only a second at the large burning sphere in the sky before back to the fire. He didn't much care for the sun, and wondered how many moons this place might have. He wouldn't ask that question, he would wait to see.

Anonymous

She smiled softly at first when he talked about the world being peaceful. But then, sadness grew in her as his words grew careless. She liked grass... And then he compared her to something he hated... That didn’t make her feel very good. She frowned disappointedly. She didn’t like being compared to that in the least... That hurt her feelings. She was only human... She was quiet then, listening to his questions, but she did not answer. Her soft-glaring eyes met his after a moment of silence and she replied. I-I'm very sorry you feel that way about me.../ And that was all she said. She didn’t feel like answering his questions now, with the 'knows too much' comparison he dropped on her.

Anonymous

Huh, that took a sudden turn for the worset didn't it? he really didn't want that to happen, and if he could go back in time, he might have. Might have. He smiled a little bit and shook his head.

It's not your fault Mana. I didn't mean it that way really...It's because both of you are...feline in your ways. However, I'm assuming that you don't break into people's villages and huts, rape their women, attack the men, and then set fires then flee back to the darkness./ X'etiz pulled the meat back from the fire, now that it was cooked rather well. He watched it for a moment.

Cel'eb/ There was a sharp wind that blew suddenly onto the meat, which served to cool slightly. Slipping it off he sniffed it once before plunging his rapier in the ground. He stood up, heading around to the other side of the fire to where she was, kneeling down in front of her with the meat held out.

Now I didn't mean what said Mana. You have to understand that. I've been thrown out into a world from my home by my own people. My nerves are a little shot. Now come on and eat, this will help with your strength./ He told her calmly. Trust was the main thing he had to get with her, and he couldn't go about insulting her like this. Positive encouragement worked better with most creatures.

Forgive me?/

Anonymous

The apology was so sudden and unexpected. Maybe he really was sincere. She was caught off guard and blinked surprisedly as he sat beside her, and she blushed. She was about to nod, when he said 'forgive me', and then she blushed darkly, gazing up at him cutely. She felt her cheeks were hot and she broke eye contact to look away. Why was she blushing so hard??  Her heart fluttered in her chest and she nodded, eyes looking back at him shyly.

Boy did that meat smell so good though. And her defiant tummy broke the odd silence, screaming for the food. She was so embarrassed; she lowered her head, ears tipped back. Her eyes were filled with apology for her tummy's rudeness as she stared into his.

Anonymous

That was rather easy actually. She didn't want to stay mad at him after all, and she seemed hungry. He watched her carefully as she sat there staring at him, blushing. Always with the blushing. What did blushing mean anyways? He couldn't really be sure. It had been so long since he'd been around a creature who blushed so.

The sound of her stomach growling broke the air though, causing him to chuckle a little bit. Well, that helped to lighten the mood a little bit didn't it? He held the piece of meat out to her, nodding once.

Go on and eat Mana. I think your stomach wants to accept the apology too. / He told her quietly. She just kept looking at him, staring into his eyes. With the meat still held out he looked away from her, unable to keep his gaze. She just looked at him in that weird way, and he had no clue why. Instead his gaze went to the fire.

Is this a good place to make camp or is the sun still going to be out for a while?/ He wanted to to know if they should start walking...somewhere...or if this was an appropriate place to simply wait out until the next morning. He didn't feel much like actually going anywhere, nor did he know any sort of place he COULD go. It was times like this he wished he had a map of this world.

Anonymous

His chuckling only made her blush worse. He spoke again, handing her the meat and she smiled softly, taking it from his hand slowly. This time, her hand touched his as she took the steak, her skin tender and soft. But a strange miracle occurred when their skin touched, and Mana sat there, staring up at him as the feeling filled her body. He would feel a strange surge of energy flowing into his hand, like touching one of those glass electric bulbs, and the current attracted to your fingers. What ever power resided in his body grew, as if magnified, his hand being the strongest concentration point while she kept contact with him. She noticed this too, but from her end, it was an entirely different feeling.

What Mana felt was a strange lingering sensation. She was confused, but oddly attracted to it. It had been so very long since shed had physical contact with another. And since then, her inner child had been able to manifest itself without restraint. She felt a soft tingle, and it called out to her. It soothed her nerves and made her extremely relaxed. IT was a wonderful feeling. Her eyes dimmed a little as her body loosened up and a tender smile came to her lips as she let her hand rub his ever so gently, forgetting about the meat he held.

As for him, he felt the inner child, the child that craved escape, a volatile energy source looking for away out of its trapped host. It practically called out to him, and as he looked at her, an aura formed, a ghostly figure of the demon fox emanated from her being, and it stared at him. A giggle echoed. ~Oooh, so handsome...~ the voice purred, the creature's tail slipping around and caressing his cheek. And the voice could be understood. It spoke directly to his mind. Mana could not see or hear this aura of hers though. In fact, she seemed a little zoned out now as she gazed in his direction, eyes not focused. ~Do not fret young boy...my child is fine...~ she purred, eyes filled with a seductive glee. ~Such...a wonderful body you have...so strong...so sexy...~ her ghostly body floated around him by this point, rubbing around him like a content kitty, and she nuzzled his nose. Her mouth did not move as she spoke, but she did purr softly.

Anonymous

He didn't have time to say much more as finally their hands touched. His eyes went wide, the slits focused down on their hands. Energy. Pure...raw...energy. Magic. Flowing into him. In this world, it was what he craved so...the power...the energy that would keep him alive! Oh how he wished to have to have it so...and as such, he started to draw upon it. It had to be his, however this girl managed to have the energy...he needed it, wanted it, desired it.

His eyes kept focused upon the hand that touched his. The meat was forgotten, dropped actually as he felt the renewed sense of energy that now flowed into him. It was...almost unexplainable. He couldn't be sure what was happening, all he knew though was that Mana was something different all together now. His eyes slowly looked up to her, and blinked in utter surprise as to what he saw. He could't be sure of what he saw at first, until it materialized fully.

Bn'arin'ozz!/ It wouldn't translate, as it was more of a curse word of surprise if anything. He stared at the demon fox that was behind her, and at the giggle as well. He wasn't sure what he was seeing, but the furry black creature looked familiar. He had seen it before in a book actually...it was...a fox? Yes. That was the name...but the question was...what was it doing at this time?

His eyes closed slowly as it talked, a sigh escaping from his lips. It wrapped around him, complimenting him, nuzzling him and purring. However his eyes opened, his hand moved away, and he literally leaped backwards, staring at his hand, and then at her.

I understand much now.../ Was he talking to her? Perhaps he was, perhaps not, it was hard to tell really. He laid his eyes upon her, shaking his head slowly. This started to make a lot more sense. Why she held so much...energy he couldn't tell, but he was grateful for it. Very grateful to say the least. He felt much more awake and alert now, perfect indeed.

Mana? / Would he talk to Mana, or to that...fox that seemed to like his physical attributes.

Anonymous

Oooh, he was cute! As soon as he leapt back, the fox giggled once more, tail swaying happily as those piercing eyes...Mana's eyes stared at him intently. ~Aww, so jumpy!~ she whispered playfully, the voice dimming and the body fading away. Without contact with Mana, she could no longer appear before him, and soon the spirit was gone.

Mana blinked curiously at him, tilting her head cutely as she wondered when he got so far back. He was asking her questions again?? Her ears flickered at the sound of her name and she waited patiently, wondering what was going on. Oh, and the meat! She blinked, looking for it and finding it on the ground. She frowned in disappointment, picking it up. Oh, some water could clean it! And then the fire could heat it again! She smiled at her quick thinking and stood, walking down the way to the stream. Oh, that’s right! She looked behind her at him, stopping for a moment. I'll go and clean this real quick.../ she explained softly before walking off toward the soothing running water. She was cute all right.

Anonymous

Jumpy for a reason perhaps. He watched as the fox disappeared. No emotion was evident as he slowly sat down on the ground, still staring at his hand.The power...the raw power he had felt...it was...it was interesting really. He continued to watch his hand, just barely looking up to her.She held magic like it was attracted to her, like it was swarming inside her. She didn't seem to notice anything...she didn't know...

Should he tell her? Maybe. It was the nice and correct thing to do but...when was he any of those things. She picked up the meat and headed off to the water, his eyes moving to follow her. Hm, she was going to clean the food off then. That would give him time to think wouldn't it.

Alright Mana. I'll...be here. / X'etiz commented as he looked to the fire, and then to his hand. Hm..what to do about all of this? He knew exactly what he wanted to do. Standing up he headed off toward the creek where she was headed. Erk! The creek....No...better to stay here. He turned and picked up a few sticks and tossing them into the fire. He'd talk to that....fox thing again when she got back. The question...why did it only appear now? What was going on exactly? He thought something like that might happen when she slept but...apparently something else could trigger it.

Now...what was that other thing? He had to see what this...fox creature wanted, or was for that matter. Apparently the cute, innocent, good natured little creature wasn't actually what he thought she might be.

Anonymous

She nodded cutely at him and scampered off to the water> she enjoyed water. In fact, she loved it. It was so much fun to play and bathe in it! She smiled at her own thoughts and knelt down on a rock beside the brisk water, lowering the steak down to rinse it gently. It was so very nice and warm too. Too bad the water was cold. Oh well, that’s what the fire was for! Once done, she strolled back to their small campsite and sat beside him. Hmm, she needed something to hold the meat on again. Her eyes went from his sword to his face and she smiled innocently, holding the meat out in her small hands. Its cold.../ she pointed out sweetly, raising the steak up to him.