Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Traitor's Path (Vernionator!)

Started by Anonymous, November 23, 2006, 08:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

X'etiz smiled slightly as he watched the strange fox woman and blue skinned girl. While there was an enticement for more basic desires, X'etiz had no need to satisfy them. He was interested in the magic, the power, the energy.

I can't say I did know. This will make it interesting I suppose, harder to tell if you're Mana or if you're Krae. / X'etiz said as his eyes stayed locked with Mana's own. Subconsciously his own hand squeezed in return when she had squeezed.

Both of you? I'm not sure I  can deal with both of you. One of you at a time is more than enough you know. / He grinned lightly as he looked to her with a wink to her. He had to admit that both of them had the strangest of qualities, but they were both rather endearing. While Mana was shy, submissive, easy to influence and bend to his will, Krae would proove to be difficult, seeing as she was strong willed, strong minded, seductive, and had a silver tongue.

I can't let my guard down around anyone you know. I'm in a very strange world, with a very strange blue skinned demon possessed woman. / He said as he looked away, looking right ahead, trying not to focus on her now.

I...adore my privacy though, I love to have my secrets, and I need to keep my guard up. / He said to her with a gentle shrug of his shoulders.

I still would like you to decide, for I cannot decide which one. So make the choice for me. /

Anonymous

All she could answer him, with was a soft giggle of amusement. So in the end, it was left up to her still. Hmmm. ~I suppose…~ she paused to think, one ear flickering as she looked up. Those mischievous eyes then returned to him, as if she were grinning slyly. ~Well…I’ve decided that I am very lonely tonight…and I desire company…~ she purred, face creeping closer to his as those eyes gazed into his. ~besides...little Mana needs her rest. She’ll wake up happy, just being in your arms…~ She decided. Her ghostly fox form then faded away, only those eyes remaining. The floated over to Mans and passed into the small girl tranced in his arms. Her body gained a soft glow and her eyes became Krae’s, glowing softly as well.

Mana’s body morphed slightly then, growing slightly in size and shape, her form expanding into a curvy young woman’s, very alluring, yet fit and slender, as the girl she was. Those eyes peered at him exactly the same, and now there was a smile that could be seen on her lips this time as the new girl mmmed contently, clinging to his arm and pulling herself closer to him, her bosom pressing against his arm, ready to burst out of the clothes he so generously made for her.  Those pointed ears flickered lightly and she reached up to nuzzle him teasingly. “~Mmm, it feels so good to actually touch you now…~â€? she purred, letting some of her tremendous energy bleed into him for just a moment as she clasped fingers.

“~Now…how shall I spend this splendid moment with the unworldly creature that I am so very curious to explore…inside and out…?~� she purred, practically moaning softly. She was a very new person now, her ears longer, her body older, and she had a long silky fox tail, black furred, with a soft pink highlight, that of Mana’s hair color. Her tail swayed lightly, and a real purr rose in her throat. She was very eager to play.

Anonymous

X'etiz wasn't going to be the one to have to make the choice on that one. He had no idea whose company he'd rather be in. The Naive and trusting little blue battery of mana...or the rather sultry and overly seductive Krae. He wished he had said Mana but...he would just wait to see what happened with it all. He watched the ghostly form of Krae move into Mana, the young creature starting to pulsate and glow. A very interesting thing to see none the less. She was...changing it seemed into something else. He couldn't be sure what, but his soft glowing eyes watched her carefully.

It was an interesting sight to see, she was almost bursting out of the clothes she was wearing, and all he could think about was how Mana would ask him why the clothes didn't fit anymore. That would be an interesting conversation to say the least. Then she suddenly nuzzled him and his thoughts snapped back to her. Hm, she was up to something wasn't she?

You have an interesting touch indeed./ He noted to her quietly in return, still not quite sure what to say about this whole thing. It was very confusing, and he wasn't one for ah...touches like this. Of course he heard her say something that worried him slightly. Well...not worry. Bothered him in a way. He was pretty sure he had explained this sort of thing already.

I thought we went over that I wasn't interested in you or Mana?/ X'etiz said with a smirk as he lightly pushed her up to a sitting position. The power he felt for a moment was delicious, but he wasn't going to fall for this temptress any time soon. No way. It wasn't his mating season after all...though it probably didn't matter. With him gone that meant that one more would be mated and matured in a matter of days to take his place. That's all he was...a number to be replaced when the ranks fell.

I'm not sure what your game is Krae, but I'm not up to letting you 'explore' my body inside and out./ Nor did he seem that interested in exploring her body inside out. Her bosoms looked strange to say the least, he hadn't seen ones that had...grown that large before. They were odd, and wondered what purpose they served. In the Abyss, such things weren't needed, the babies weren't babies long enough to need mothers milk, so mammary glands had been all but been phased out for the females. Once a baby was born they were put into a special hut that would speed the passage of time. In went a baby, out came out a man, a very simple and special process.