Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Love and Hate (Everyone May Join)

Started by Anonymous, January 29, 2007, 01:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

For some reason they all were suddenly ready to go. Ayan didn't speak more about the music, so Chiyan brushed it off as general weirdness.
"Where are you headed, exactly? This way or that?" Ayan asked and Chiyan looked towards the east, noticing that he was actually asking Saran.
The blue haired girl immediately agreed to follow wherever they were going and winked at her.
Chiyan blinked, somewhat surprised at the action, but said calmly: "The person I have to meet is supposed to live not too far away from here, towards the east." She pointed in that direction to emphasize her point.
If they wanted to come with her, she didn't mind. It would just make the whole thing less boring.

Anonymous

((AAH! Sorry! TT_TT I have no excuse for abandonmenting this topic...forgive me! *falls down to your feet*

I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense....I'm at school and it's really early. >____< ))

"Well then, that way we go!" He led the way, noticing that Saran nor Chiyan were making a move towards the East. His enchanted violin plucked along with the music he so desperately tried to ignore, flapping his ears all the while.

He began thinking of the two women trailing behind him. He didn't know much about them, which should have made him uneasy--however, because he was a former traveling musician, he just dealt with it like he dealt with any gig. He'd get to know them even if itwas just through glances.

"So," he said after a few seconds of silence, "how old are you two? I'm only twenty." He said it with a sort of peppy happiness only found in men who consider themselves still children at heart. He waited for their response as the music began to get louder little by little, causing him to wave his ears even more.

Anonymous

Saran couldn't help but giggle at Ayan's ears waving to the music, although she refused to say thats why she was giggling. I"m twenty aswell Saran looked over to Chyian wondering of her age and more. Chyian was beautiful and Saran wondered why wouldn't every man that came accross Chyian fall for her. Saran didn't really look at herself as beautiful just someone put on this planet to help others, and Saran was fine with that.

Saran was more then looking at Chyian, she was gazing at her every being wondering why she wasn't born like her. Wondering why she was boirn the way she was and what the woman was feeling in that exact moment. She was so cought up in gazing at her that Saran ended up triping over a common root of a tree she knew was there, Landing on her knees and hands. Saran quickly got up dusting herself off and didn't bother to look back make at the woman or the man but instead toward the ground keeping silent once again.

Anonymous

They were walking through the forest, Chiyan mentally shaking her head about the fact that life went weird ways sometimes.
Ayan asked how old they were, he said he was twenty (exactly what she had guessed, she thought proudly) and Saran confessed to be of that age as well. Chiyan grinned and cheerfully lied "I'm 21."
No need to tell them she'd lived over 60 years already.. though she wasn't sure how long exactly. "As the oldest one in this group I proclaim myself the one to look after you both the time we're together." she joked, laughing jovially.
She watched amused as Ayan, who was walking in front, waved his ears a little. A thud to her left let her look over; Saran hurriedly picked herself off the ground and continued walking, embarrassedly (Chiyan guessed) staring at the ground.
If the girl just wasn't so shy... Chiyan couldn't understand that. She sighed, let her hand skim over a few leaves of a random bush and said: "Everything alright, Saran?"

Anonymous

Ayan raised an eyebrow at Chiyan as she claimed herself merely one year older than Saran and himself. He sniffed at her, taking her in very slowly. "Really? You smell older. But, whatever you say." He prayed that he hadn't offended or weirded her out in any way by his statement.

He turned about and offered his hand as Saran stood from the ground. "Miss? Are you all right?"

The music had stopped as soon as Saran had fallen and Ayan's ears were still and attentive, his tail straight up in the air, alert. He looked like a dog who's never been in a fight in his life, but was on the ready at any second--which looked more cute than it did menacing or protective.