Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

ZOMG Pan's Labyrinth o_o

Started by Anonymous, May 31, 2007, 07:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I swear, I've watched this movie, like, four or five times now, and every time I watch it, I love it more! XD I really want the soundtrack, haha.
The creatures in this movie are just awesome, the entire way they're put together, and just... The sheer creepiness of some of them.

Has anybody else seen this? It's my new obsession XD

Anonymous

I'm obsessed with it already and I haven't even seen it. Just ask my boyfriend. I've been poking at him mercilessly to rent it with me for a while now. >_> No one else wanted to see it when it was in theatres with me so I didn't get to go. Why? Because the squares are too lazy to read subtitles! >_< I'll see it if it kills me. *twitch*

Anonymous

Haha, you must rent it! It's so, so, SO good XD Bah, the subtitles are nothing, I don't understand why people get so hung up on having to read them. The Spanish sounds so poetic, too. It adds something else to the movie. I <3 it. It gets a little emo heart and everything ; )

Poke your boyfriend more XD Tell him it's a life or death situation! If you don't watch it... The world may end o_o

Anonymous

Aye, it's such a lovely film and made me cry loads. The visuals were so stunning too...the music was a bonus! We need more dark fairytales!

Favourite scene?