Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

From Sadist, To Sadist, Brother to Brother

Started by Anonymous, June 12, 2007, 10:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A vacant eyed man, starved, beaten, and caked with mud and dried blood arrives at the Savaros house. He drops the letter off carefully, flinching at the slight sound it makes as it hits the front step, then scurries off quickly to disappear into the alley.[/b]

Brother of Mine,

It's been a while Threadmaster, I didn't think I would find you. Or did you think that I wouldn't find you...did you? Hah! You're gettin' sluggish in your old age you little prat. So I've heard some stuff you know, a few things about this world here...

Nagranesh is here, that good old freak of a tentacle monster...and Vec is here somewhere, I can smell him anywhere. That's how I got here actually. I followed that scent, and then when I got here...well...Your presence wasn't hard to recognize. Also I ran into Vosteroth...I bet you'd love to see him again! I don't know where he's run off to though but he's around here somewhere.

Anyways...interesting thing I heard.

You have a house.

And some sort of...Girl...I don't think I'm saying this right. Girlfriend. That doesn't sound good. That sounds like...someone with emotions and someone who cares for people. What the HELL is wrong with you?! Do you even remember the Drow girl?! Do you recall what Feris said about it being her doing?! Does any of that get through your THICK skull?! DOES IT?! For the love of all we believe in! Great! Another sissy in the family. First you become this...mess of a man...and then Vortex...well...Apparently Vortex is playing Hero in this Western realm, saving dames for little money and what not.

Pathetically sick if you ask me...but I am going to fix this. Starting with you.

Oh yes. I'm going to be coming for a visit soon. We're going to have fun with that bitch you have in your house. Ohh...it'll be like old times brother. So you just watch out, because you and I both know what will happen if you try and fight back.

Have a good time! See you in a couple of months.

The Sadistmancer himself,

Rift Savaros

Anonymous

From the clouded sky a single ray of light about the size of a man slowly descends from the sky. A globe of golden light slowly slides down the ray of light before landing on the ground. The globe begins to bleed its  golden light like water from a leaky dam, before it completely disappears, leaving only a small letter in it. The ray of light slowly gets pulled back up into the heavens and disappears.

Rift Savaros, the Sadistmancer

I managed to read the letter before Nexus burnt it...and then burn the ashes and buried them. Anyways, I am glad you managed to catch my scent and presence in the winds, but I must say this to you Rift...

Do not come looking.

Do not even think of visiting.

I know you have abandoned the path of Feris to start your own ways, and I am pleased by that. However, your choice of path is less desirable but I cannot stop you from doing what you truly want. I expected you to be dead by now and Feris would have renewed the hold on you.

However, Nexus and his...partner are very happy here. Very happy. I am not going to tell you her name, nor where we are at this time, but if you come looking for us, we will fight you Rift.

You are a monster to say the least, and you will do no harm to your brother, to myself, and to his partner. Live Rift, live as you do usually live, and you will prosper Childe, but if you decided to disobey these orders, you will be destroyed. Your body will be shattered, the pieces scattered to the wind, and your soul trapped.

Please.

Do not come here.

Vec Lanrete

From Nothing, To Nothing, Of Nothing