Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

"At the Bar Sanguinarius"

Started by Anonymous, February 14, 2005, 03:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A man who was about 5 and half feet tall, with long blue hair and cobalt eyes wearing a black trenchcoat and a black wide brimmed hat walked through the door of a bar titled "Sanguinarius." He spied some men and a couple women against the back wall playing cards. He walked over to them, grabbed a chair from a nearby table, and wheeled it around to the gambler's table just before a man sat down, causing him to fall on the ground. He sat down and pulled out a deck of cards that he began to shuffle.

Mizuumi: You mind if I join in?

Man#1: Go ahead.

Mizuumi: Alright you deal.

(I'm just gonna skip the game cause I don't feel like typing the whole thing.)

About ten minutes later:

Man#4: That's it! We're all out of money! We quit!

Mizuumi counted his winnings.

Mizuumi: Heh heh. Any more challengers?

Anonymous

Alison stepped into the bar. She had gotten a message from the current bartender that there was some kid there making a killing playing cards. Alison was called because this was her bar, and while gamblers were just fine with her, good ones weren't. Now, all the regulars knew she was the bar's owner, but a newcomer would've thought she was there get laid. She wore brown-leather thigh-high boots with stiletto heels, a dark denim mini-skirt, an earthy-brown colored loose-fitting tank top with a rather long slit in the front, and her long blond hair was done up in a ponytail. She was five-foot-nine, but the heels make her a good five-eleven. Her breasts weren't huge, but they were big enough to merit attention. She walked in looking pissed, heading straight for the bar. She walked behind it and watched the tables as a few guys walked in, who she knew were regular gamblers. She saw the cocky-looking kid at the tables, awaiting challengers. Alison scoffed.

Alison: God, I hate teenage boys...

Anonymous

Mizuumi noticed the woman walking in the door. At first he thought maube he could get a game of strip poker out of her. Then she walked behind the bar.

Mizuumi: Damn.

He walked over to the bar to order a drink.

Mizuumi: So, what's something that's good to drink here? And what's your problem with us, anyway?

Anonymous

Alison: Well you see, guys like you take money away from my customers. Therefore, they can't buy anything from me, therefore, I don't make money, therefore, I don't get paid, and therefore, I am not happy. Wait til they buy a drink before you clean them out at least. As for drinks, we have beer, wine, whiskey, vodka, sake, champagne, soda, and tea, but by the look of you, you ain't old enough to drink.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: What makes you say that? Maybe I just look younger than I really am.

Anonymous

Alison looked him over.

Alison: Hardly anyone looks younger than they are. Most just look older. I'd say your about seventeen. And FYI, my mom was a seer, and I don't get naked for guys like you.

Anonymous

The expression on Mizuumi's face looks very much like this:  :shock:

Mizuumi: Okay, so I can't hide things from you. Can I play you for a drink then?

Anonymous

Alison: Well, first or all, I can't read you mind. I pick up on thoughts every now and then, more often when I'm mad. For your question, no. I don't gamble with money or drinks.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Okay, then what do you gamble with?

Anonymous

Alison: Clothes; just not with cocky little teenage boys who think they own the world and can have whatever they want. *scoff* You couldn't handle me anyways.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Really? I bet I could handle you. One game. Your choice. I lose I don't come back to this bar for as long as you choose. I win, and we get to find out if I can handle you.

Anonymous

Alison's face brightened and she giggled a little.

Alison: I meant you couldn't handle me in bed. I suck at cards, I know you could beat me at that.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: I know what you meant. It's too bad you're no good, though. Guess we won't get to find out after all. Unless you still wanna play. I'll go easy on you if you want.

Anonymous

Alison: I prefer being defeated to being pitied.

She glanced over at the card tables. A man walked up to the bar and ordered a drink.

Alison: Don't you have someone's money to take?

Alison walked into the back room of the bar, swinging her hips as she walked and looking nonchalantly at Mizuumi as she faded into the dark room.

Anonymous

Mizuumi couldn't help staring as the woman walked awy.

Mizuumi: Wait! I don't even know your name.

Anonymous

Alison: It's Alison. I own this place, so if you plan on becoming a regular, here, you better get used to answering me.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Okay, Alison.

He turned to the guy that just walked up.

Mizuumi: Hey, fancy a game of cards?

Man: Eh, sure. Why not. You don't look like you have very much experience.

Mizuumi(thinking):And that's why you'll lose, my friend.
(out loud): Then leet's go find a table.

They sat down at the nearest card table.

Mizuumi: You deal. I'm not very good. By the way, what's your name?

Man: John. You?

Mizuumi: Mizuumi.

He got his cards, and throughout the whole game, he pretended he wasn't very good. This was complete bullsh!t, considering that John was out of money within 5 minutes.

John: I give. I think you're the best poker player I've ever seen.

Mizuumi: You're probably right.

Anonymous

The other girl behind the bar watched Mizuumi play./ She called back to Alison.

Girl: He's really good. He just made a total killing.

Alison groaned.

Alison: Dammit, I told that little d!ckhead to wait until they bought something. Eh, I'll get rid of him if he becomes a problem.

Alison walked back out and over to the tables. She figured she'd take orders as soon as they sat down so that she could get some money out of them.

Anonymous

Mizuumi was a little confused when Alison walked over.

Mizuumi: What? He ordered something. You said wait untill they ordered something.

He just noticed how short Alison's skirt was, and found himself peeking under it at her panties.

Anonymous

Alison: It's my goddamn bar, and even if he did order a drink, he never got it. I don't charge my customers without giving them what they asked for.

Her panties were black and lacy, not by any means transparent, but translucent enough to speed up someone's pulse. She mused at him for a moment after figuring out where he was looking.

Alison: Window-shop all you want; you know you aren't gonna get it.