Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

"At the Bar Sanguinarius"

Started by Anonymous, February 14, 2005, 03:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Oh, thank Aizen-Myoo. Are you sure you can handle me?

Anonymous

Alison arched an eyebrow at him.

Alison: Watch me. I've had bigger.

Alison took his entire length into her mouth in one fell swoop. She expertly supressed her gag reflexes and ran her tongue along him.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: I doubt th- *moan*

She took his entire cock into her mouth.

Mizuumi: I stand corrected.

He put his hand on her head and ran his fingers through her hair.

Anonymous

Alison dipped down, letting Mizuumi's cock almost slip out of her mouth, before sliding back up, making sure he felt her breats touch hi legs as she went up, taking all of him back into her mouth.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: *moans* You're pretty good. Better than I thought.

Anonymous

Alison pulled back from him.

Alison: What the f*ck is that supposed to mean?

Anonymous

Mizuumi: I didn't think you'd be able to take it for more than a few seconds before gagging. That's all. I meant nothing mean by it.

Anonymous

Alison: I've been around the block before, 'kay?

She resumed her previous activities, taking his full length into her mouth again in one motion. She said something, but it only came out as vibrations in her throat.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: I can te- *moans*

He quite liked the way her mouth vibrated when Alison tried to speek.

Hum something, quote somebody, it's not like I can hear you, but it feels good when your mouth vibrates like that.

Anonymous

Alison thought of something to hum as she bobbed up and down his length. She remembered a song that an ex-boyfriend once wrote to her, describing her sexual appetite, "Insatiable." She began humming the song while she sucked off Mizuumi.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: *moans* That feels so *moan* good.

He put his hand back on her head and started to help her along, so that she'd go faster.

Mizuumi: Oh, my gods!

Anonymous

Alison looked up at him. He was thanking his deities, that generally meaning he was near cumming. She smirked before pulling away, standing up and regaining her composure. She grabbed a bottle off a shelf.

Alison: I lied, there was only one bottle of sake. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to work.

Anonymous

Mizuumi just kind of stood there with his dick hanging out after Alison pulled away. After a few moments he zipped back up carefully.

Mizuumi: You have got to be sh!tting me. Ikeike.

He walked back out after her to go sit down at a table and wait for his sake.

Mizuumi(thinking): Figures. I didn't get slapped but she didn't finish either.

Anonymous

Alison looked over her shoulder at him, but didn't say anything to him.  She poured a mug of warmed sake, instead of the regular sake cups. She brought it over to him, bending over when she set it on his table, giving him a view down her shirt, and the people behind her a panty shot. She heard some whistles from behind her, which she responded to with a wink and a flip of her hair. She leaned back over Mizuumi and whispered huskily into his ear again.

Alison: Drink up. Hope you're uncomfortable.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Trust me, I am. Although, I consider myself lucky to have just gotten more than they are. And you're just gonna keep teasing me aren't you?

Anonymous

Alison: Of course. On an unrelated note, do you need a place to stay tonight?

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Yes I do, actually. And on another unrelated note, can I get you to join me in having some sake?

Anonymous

Alison: You can stay at my place, and no, I can't drink on the job.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Thank you. Why cant you drink on the job? That's seems to me the only reason to be a bartender. Free drinks.

He took a large sip of sake from his mug.

Anonymous

Alison: I can't drink because I can't get drunk on the job. Other than being a bartender, I also have to break up any barfights. And they don't want a drunk woman operating a rifle.