Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Life for a Life

Started by Goldie, February 22, 2005, 04:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((Agreed! and man.. all of us are being so mean to gang up on poor little evil Jocan. And it was a joke.. on me. because I wrote that.. and then thought that it was odd that I wrote it with such a weird dialect. So, just ignore me.  :P

Anonymous

((I hope everthing is ok with the hurricane i cant wait to get this post back up. its getting good. lol anyway just thought to put somthing here cause I was a little bored anywho new harry potter rocks!!))

Anonymous

The hurricane actually passed and we're fine.  It wasn't really a hurricane, it kinda weakened as it came ashore, so it coulda been much worse, but I'm ready to get back into the action, I'm not sure about the others.  In fact, I think Gold is away from the forum for awhile at the moment.

Anonymous

((I see well I am afriad I will be leaving on Monday until the 28 of july, this has not gone well for this thread lol oh well. I am very willing to wait))

Anonymous

((Is going nowhere. Suckas!))

Anonymous

Hey, I'm stuck here too, so ya can't call me a sucka!   :D So that means you're stuck with me  :twisted:

Anonymous

Im back!! Hope everyone else is so we can pick this thing up were we left it.

Goldie

well...can you guys wait a few more days?  *sheepish grin*  I'm going out of town again tomorrow...but I'll be back late Sunday/ Early Monday.....

^^;

Anonymous

I'm still here, just lurking and waiting on you guys :)

Anonymous

Well we waited this longwhats a few more. Have fun in your absence Gold.

Goldie

I'm sorry, give me a little while longer.  I have no muse but I promise the moment I do I will come running back. ;_;

Anonymous

Anyone wanna post again, to maybe give everyone somthing more to work with? lol i know Im annoying I just am anxious to get back on track since all the breaks. Oh well take your time everyone im not going anywhere.

Anonymous

I'm very anxious to get started, so you're not alone there.  I'm dying to see what Gold's got cooked up for us.  And how she handle's my char's latest offensive.

Goldie

Ooc:  ok ok..I get the hint XD  I'll try to get something out.  I"m feeling lucky today!

ic:

The stupid man.  Didn't he know that he could be smelled, even through the fire he had sprung from the earth, blocking Jocan from the gale that only helped to feed the flames that towered over him and cut both himself and the other man off from the two women.  The stupid fool.

Even his footsteps could be heard, the soft intake of air as he jumped through the flames....even the sound of his katana falling through the air with a sinister woosh.

So he wished to play then?

It would be rude for him not to comply to the poor man's wishes wouldn't it?  Best give him the most polite response to an attack from behind....which of course, meant anything but polite.  Eventhough the broken, souless man, killed on a whim and did not care, he never attacked someone from behind.  Some would call that chivalry...but in fact...he just liked watching their faces....

At the last possible second, Jocan turned with inhuman speed and brought his hands up, catching the blade of the katana with the daggers in his fingers and moving deftly out of the way.  Then...with almost a loving caress, he gripped the blade with the flesh of his hand, smiling sinisterly as the smooth metal cut through the skin, releasing purple blood that stained the tip of the sword and slowly began to eat away at the metal of the blade.

"How well will you fight....when there is no sword in your hand?" Jocan asked the man, still gripping the sword with inhuman strength as he moved toward him, pressing his face close to Rhien's, his violent eyes burning with blood lust.

Anonymous

A look of sheer surprise crossed Rhien's face at the speed of his foe, who'd whirled around and stopped his blade with his bare hands.  What the hell is he? he thought to himself, his look of surprise quickly fading into a look of pure disgust as the man brought himself face to face, the smile on his face convincing Rhien that this man was pure evil.  "How well will you fight....when there is no sword in your hand?" he asked, and Rhien's gaze snapped to the tip of his blade, where a bloodlike purple substance covered the tip.  A closer look showed him that the blood was eating away at the ruby resin that coated the length of the blade and would soon reach the metal.  "Not if I've got anything to do with it!" Rhien hissed as he let out a yell and focused energy into his sword.  Almost immediately the blade turned into a blazing inferno, the flames engulfing the blood and starting to boil it away.  As it did so, Rhien whipped his sword towards the mans face, trying to wrench it free from his grip and score a hit at the same time.  With that he would jump back and away, dragging the tip of his sword along the ground to wipe away any traces of the acid-like substance.  He wasn't concerned about dulling the edge - the resin would make sure it stayed sharp and true.

Goldie

The fire engulfed the sword along with Jocan's hand, causing a reaction quite different then any normal person would have expected.  The smile on his lips grew as he jumped backward with as much skill as an acrobat.

His hand ached, but he was passed the pain.  He had lived with pain before....had nearly died, only to be saved by a great warlock who took his essence and concealed it in a dragons egg.  And there he waited...for hundreds of years he waited in solitude, in darkness, for the time when the shell would be broken and he would grow inside a human host, reforming his own body until he was powerful enough to break free...

Without looking he flexed his charred fingers, completely oblivious to the smell of burning flesh. It would heal in a few days and things would be normal again.  But all he wanted to do right now, was to destroy these annoying bastards who continuously pushed at his anger.

If he had been at his full strength....the full strength he had before being concealed and hidden, slowly regenerating...these puny beings would be crushed....

But as it was...he would just have to take his time and kill them slowly.  Even if it meant tracking them for days.

With a wicked grin, he raised his hands, the transparent blades shining with blood, a mix of his own and of the woman he had destroyed in order to be born into this world...this strange world.  They needed to learn what fear was...they needed to know that there could be a fate worse then death...and slow and painful death...where every moment the victim is conscious and knowing about what is happening...

Anonymous

OOC: Gold, can you edit your first post to respond to Aithne's attack a page ago? I just don't know where to go without something to jump off of.. Because I don't want to pretend like it didn't even happen.. because that's confusing. Grazie!

Goldie

ooc:  I actually did remember that, and it's in there ^^;;  I guess I should have made it more obvious

Didn't he know that he could be smelled, even through the fire he had sprung from the earth, blocking Jocan from the gale that only helped to feed the flames that towered over him and cut both himself and the other man off from the two women

The gale is the wind that your character empowered, and Rhien put up the fire shield just before it reached Jocan, so it only fed the flames instead of enflicting damage ^_^

Anonymous

Aithne gasped audibly, her surprise overtaking her concentration. She looked at the creature with pure fear in her eyes.

"Is there any way to even stop it?" she thought to herself, glancing toward the red-haired girl. Maybe the two of them could make an escape. Hopefully the other man would follow. She felt wrung out and used up, her energy almost entirely zapped from calling on almost all of the elements. This didn't seem like a fight that they could win, and that feeling began to penetrate every pore of her body. She looked around quickly as the swirling flames encircled the two men, blocking them from sight. She ran over to the other woman, hoping that she could help her heal mentally to either get them out of there or bring her back up the fighting strength.

She planted one hand firmly into the ground and the other on the girls shoulder, concentrating on wholeness.. fragments coagulating into a single, gelatinous mould of the human pschye and body. She closed her eyes and concentrated, hoping that she could finish before the... creature was aware of them yet again.

OOC: Sorry, Gold. I suck at not noticing that. :-(

Anonymous

By now, Rhien felt a fear inside, one that was so strong it almost made him want to turn around.  He had seen the sheer madness in the eyes of his foe, and it terrified him to the bone.  He had been in several skirmishes throughout his travels, but this seemed one that we was mentally unprepared for.  He spared a quick glance at the two women, their bodies becoming more visible as the wall of flame began to die out.  Without his will feeding it, it soon dissipated into nothingness.  Damn..why don't they just run?  I won't be able to distract this thing much longer.. he thought angrily to himself as he tightened his grip on his katana, steeling himself for another attack.  This time, however, he intended to wait.  He still had several aces to play, and he was only getting started.  He refused to let his fear overcome him, not this early.  Not while there was still hope.

His eyes never leaving those of his opponent, Rhien hiddenly focused power into the ruby that was set into his weapon's hilt, the soft glow that continued to intensify as he fed it hidden beneath the palms of his hands.  Let's see if you take the bait, you monster...