Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What dreams may come... (private)

Started by Lion, January 30, 2008, 07:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

He may have smelled like Lady Marchalt, her presence ever surrounding him, but his mind was not on her.  She was merely a lady he had met earlier that week in a formal ball and kept up small acquaintances that really meant nothing to him.  She merely threw herself at him at a moment's notice and all else was a blur.  He did not know she had a husband until the last moment, but she was a lady with a clean reputation so who would have suspected otherwise?  Ralen did not want her, he felt no connection of endearment towards her; at least not like he did now with Satu.

He pulled away instinctively when she said know, respecting her every wish.  The slap however was a tad unexpected.  Fingernails scratching at his cheek,he looked at her, dumbfounded.  Of course, he did not know what she was feeling, but her tears caused him a heartache that was nigh unbearable.  It took a few moments before it suddenly dawned on him.  Did she have another lifemate?  If so, could she still be venting from the past relationship?  It must have been a powerful bond to cause a rain of tears like these to come from her.  He attempted to reassure her, to put her at ease.  Seeing the tears flow from her, almost made him want to cry himself.

But he was a caregiver, offering more sympathy and understanding than breaking down and drown in tears.  "Don't cry," Ralen whispered soothingly.  "Please, I won't hurt you.  I promise."  Gazing at her with doe-like eyes, he now wondered why in the world he cared all of a sudden to a person he had just met.  Usually it was close friends and relatives that were the participants of his kindness.  But the connection he felt earlier with her was becoming prominent.  He wanted to find someway to ease her pain and stop her tears; to offer comfort that was hers to take should she so choose.

He was wont to give her a handkerchief but it was that which he sought that he lacked.  Instead he pulled a silk sleeve over his fist and gently rubbed the tears away from her eyes.  Despite her protests of, 'Don't,' Ralen held his ground.  He would not leave her just because of this.  How could he?  She was his lifemate, he was sure of it.  Knowing that the valuable fabric of his shirt would be ruined by her tears, he didn't care in the least but instead continued to wipe away her tears.  Somehow, he had let go of his sleeve and began using his bare hands to clear them from her eyes.  "Don't cry.  I promise I won't hurt you," he repeated in a gentler voice that was filled with truth.  He softly rubbed his thumbs under her reddening eyes and brushed away at her moistened cheeks.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Why did he refuse to listen to her protests? Was he that determined? Was he deaf? It took all the muscles and willpower in Satu‘s body to not yell at him as he attempted to console her. “My other life mate said the exact same thingâ€"what makes you any different?â€? Her blue eyes, burning with deep pain and distress, burned into him, the crystals behind them twinkling like the streaking paths of dying stars. “Answer me that: what makes you any different? And how can I trust you? I barely know you? I should scream at the top of my lungs right now.â€?

She knew she couldn’t do thatâ€"for one it would attract too much attention to her. And, being the Specter of Silence, she couldn’t have too much attention on her unless she was absolutely craving to know what it was like behind bars. Also, it would mean that she probably wouldn’t see color again if he was frightened into leaving. She wanted him to stay, but didn’t want to be hurt again, either.

What was she to do?

Then her mind began to work frantically. She knew that lifemates shared their blood every once in a whileâ€"sometimes during more intimate situationsâ€"and that they drank from one another if one wasn’t able to hunt on their own. But…Lomion had…given into vampirism. He’d knocked her unconscious, rifled through her mind, then bit into her. It was only then did he wake up to find that he was seeing color yet again.

However, this gentlemanâ€"Ralenâ€"needed no blood to see the color in her eyes. What was the sense in all of this? Did this mean that Lomion wasn’t truly hers, that all Carpathians can see color when the blood of a fellow has been taken into their own bodies? The process of finding a lifemate and how to do it should have really been in a book of some sort, she thought sullenly.

She hiccupped back the rest of her tears, looking down at his ruined sleeve. She gently took hold of it and looked at it, focusing on it instead of the person wearing it. If she talked to it, it would be a bit easier. “Do you know how this works? It’s so hard, and…I was fine until I met him. Evidently, I hated not being able to see colorâ€"I still hate it to this very dayâ€"but I didn’t have to deal with heartbreak until him. And you would…â€? She looked up at him as her voice trailed off, trying to find the courage to speak to him directly. “You would be just another heartbreak, wouldn’t you? So far, I’ve had Carpathians jeer at me for trying to find their lifemates; vampires came after me to force me into being their lifemate; and then…once I found somebody, they left me for their old lifemate.â€? The feeling of angered regret boiled up in her chest as she clenched her fists, holding his sleeve tighter, as she asked, “Why should I trust you any, after dealing with all of that?â€?

Lion

Ralen's breath caught.  What was he to say?  But as he let her explain all the pieces of her puzzle were coming together now.  She did indeed have an old lifemate who had left her for another.  The bastard, his mind shouted, his brows turning grim.  But he immediately swiped away his facade and looked at her, listening as closely as possible, even as she fiddled and gripped at his shirt sleeve.  She could have torn it for all he cared, what was important to him was to get her to understand was that he cared.

Wait, cared?  No, that word didn't seem to suffice with what Ralen now felt for her.  Care is something one does for a pet or a slave or anyone they hold contempt and pity for.  Ralen held none of these things for her.  Nothing but the ignorant compassion he felt swelling in his chest every time he looked at her.  Could this be the love that came with finding a Carpathian's lifemate? Love!  The mere prospect of it was enough to send him reeling in a less serious situation.  He hadn't felt like this in years and wasn't going to let it go to waste.  Yes, perhaps he did love her.  Even so soon a moment as this.

She explained further and on his face was written the emotion of understanding her words heaved on him.  When she stopped, trying to keep her tears at bay and tightening her grip on his sleeve, a brief moment of silence passed over them as a smile then graced Ralen's lips.  "Because," he began, "I am different.  My whole life was thrust into the hells of high society.  I'm a born and raised gentleman and frankly some say I'm too honest for my own good.  And-" he gulped rising from his haunches on the floor to standing on his knees.  He wished that she would look at him, so that he may better articulate that which caused him to be here in the first place.  As a gentleman, he was accustomed to facing people when he spoke and he wished to see her eyes again.

"And," he tried again, "I never had another lifemate.  So I don't know what to look for exactly in finding her.  But I have been searching for three years and for three years, no dice whatsoever.  I've never given vampirism a thought, though I do know that here is hardly a fragment of hope for the vampires of the Carpathian variety.  A friend of mine was kind enough to tell me that they'll never succeed in finding their lifemates.  They've had their chances and they deserted them.  I don't plan on deserting mine."

Ralen wanted to hold her to make her feel like she could trust him, for, in reality, he could.  A part of him direly wished that she would for the very soul of him.  "Besides," he spoke softly this time, "I could not see color before you...  I see your beautiful eyes-" his free hand stroked near her left eye.  "And I can see the color of your hair," His fingers brushed against the ends of her autumnal locks.  "What this would mean if you weren't my lifemate, I don't know.  At least I can't say from experience.  But I would like find out."  Smiling as his head tilted forward a little bit, he let his eyes rest on her eyes and her lips.  "Do you trust me enough to at least tell me your real name?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

The silence that flowed between them was sickeningly long--she felt like leaping at him and pushing him away all in the same movement. What feeling did she truly want to follow? She could feel his feelings, which made her heart leap to her chest and down to the pit of her stomach yet again, but then her old regrets would stop her heart for many seconds before she could breathe again.

She heard him moving around as he spoke, and shut her eyes tighter until he stopped moving about. She peeked very carefully out of one eye as if she would find herself in trouble if he saw her looking at him. He was sitting on both knees--such a vulnerable position. When Satu was a child, she had once knelt like that before her adversaries, awaiting her fate without a struggle.

So, he didn't plan on deserting his trek? Such confidence wasn't found in many Carpathian males nowadays; if anything, she'd found many who'd simply given up, but weren't quite ready for vampirism, so they just held off the feelings of converting and stayed in there sullen states, forever pretending to search, unhappy and cold.

She jumped slightly at his touch, not used to anyone's touch but her brother's. And, naturally, it was only a brother's touch, so she'd never felt this kind of emotion behind such a simple action as stroking someone's hair. She turned to face him, eyelashes dotted with crystal tears, noticing that his face had gotten a little closer. She grabbed an arm of the armchair with her free hand to keep herself controlled and steady--her heart began to beat erratically again, the urge to be held and to hold and coddle him suddenly washing over her.

Her real name? Did she trust him enough? She watched him a moment and saw nothing but sincerity behind him, something she hadn't seen in a long while. She felt another surge of emotions and let go of his sleeve, grasping the other arm of the chair this time. "J--j--" She shook her head. No, her real name, not her second alias! Her entire body began to tremble, fearing what would come from her reckless actions. Each S, A, and M were decorated with a stammering, shaky voice, as if she had just been given a horrible fright. "Satu. Satu Arabelle Mitsumi." Another surge made her lightheaded, unable to think straight for a moment. She found her head close to his, closer than she would've normally liked. She pulled herself away, reminding herself that he was still a stranger, that one kiss meant nothing. Right?

Lion

He nodded in acknowledgment, and returned her introduction with a sincere voice, "Satu... what a beautiful name."  His grin was genuine, filled with what he felt.  To make her upset or, worse yet, drive her away were the least of his desires.  All he wanted to do was give her the comfort and sympathy he felt she so deserved after what she went through.  No one, not even the most insignificant and minuscule creature deserved to feel the relinquishing of the heart's true love.  Nothing felt worse than the feeling of neglect or worse being used and unloved by those one adores more than themselves.  To endure such treatment would be one of the purest of hells ever to set fire and torment to the soul.  And Ralen was hellbent on intending she would never feel like this.  

Suddenly, he was overwhelmed by her emotions.  Her feelings of regret and wariness washing over him like a heavy rain made him want to hold her to him.  To make her forget the pain of her past and hold confidence in the promise of a clear future; to remove the bleak and dismal fog that covered her eyes.  Unsure of how to act precisely in a situation like this, Ralen moved to follow his instincts and his innate nature told him to hold her.  He made sure to move slowly, to keep her from becoming alarmed by him for, after all, he meant what he said about promising not to hurt her.  To break that promise most likely meant losing her forever.

Even on his knees he looked like a tall short man, but tall enough to reach her height as she sat in the chair.  Clearing his throat, though his heart thumping impetuously against the defense of his ribcage, he whispered, "Would it be alright if I held you?"  He did not want to wait for her answer, feeling her needs like he would a thousand hot needles to his skin.  A slowly and sure as he planned he wrapped his strong arms around her trembling body, holding her close yet not possessively or tightly.  It was a gentle embrace, one that he hoped would bring her the reassurance he sought to give her.  It was an embrace that was a strange combination of sheer impulse and natural instinct.

Ralen whispered softly to her, "Shh, shh, shh, it's okay.  All will be well, Satu, that I know I can promise you."  Moving his head in front of hers, he gazed the tear crystals that manifested on her lashes and tenderly kissed the remaining ounces of moistness away.  He moved from one eye to the next, intending to drive away the result of her pain.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She held up a hand to her face to try and hide her sudden jolt of embarrassment, shielding her face and eyes from him for a moment before another wave of emotions brought her hand back down to the arms of the chair, confining her to it.

Held...me? After all this, he still wants to hold me? Lomion would've never done this--he was annoyed if she ever showed too much feeling around him. She felt herself being carefully placed in his arms, feeling a warmth that she'd been missing for so long. Her eyes widened at this new sensation, filling her eyes with tears again. She couldn't remember how long it's been since she'd cried this long and this hard.

She raised a hand and put it on his heart, finally noticing that it was beating at the same pace as her own. Maybe...he was hers. She held her head down and pushed it against his chest, her tears freely falling from her eyes like leftover raindrops falling from the trees above to the little pail of water below. "Where...have you been?" The kisses startled her not because she didn't like them, but she still wasn't used to them. The whole experience was new to her, making this night a big milestone in her short life.

Lion

He could feel her innocence, ripe and new.  It had been a while since he had know this feeling of free youth.  To be young again would be wonderful but also kept in mind that he wasn't so old that he could be compared to his father's years before he was killed.  Sure he could cut off his arm and count the rings to amount to a substantial number of years but, for it all, he was still as young and naive as many a youth.  

The innocence he felt emanating from Satu was endearing him all the more to her, he held her tighter to him.  Tight enough to know that he belonged to her and her alone.  He could even throw caution to the wind and allow himself to forget!  Forgot all those meaningless nights with ladies of rank in his desperately frantic search for his lifemate.  He was exceedingly young then and was scared to death that his vision was fading, even more so when his ocean of compassion was beginning to dry up.  He didn't want to be desolate in his heart but keep that which made him who he was.  And now that he was with Satu, he was beginning to feel these gifts for which he was so grateful for return to him.  They were not at full strength as they once were but even the vaguest benediction made him all the more thankful.

However much his heart and mind may have been filled with the recklessness and naiveté of innocent youth, his body was not.  It seemed like a fever set over him, his heart continuously wanting her, as if three years had been too long a wait in anticipation of his lifemate.  Perhaps it was, but Ralen's rationality was stronger: he didn't want to hurt her or vice versa.  "I was right here all along," he whispered languidly, trying his best to keep his carnal desires from manifesting.  He listened to the light drop of tears plopping on his shirt before he felt the moistness of them absorbing in the silk.

His pulse quickened and breath shortened as he shifted his face to look at her, cupping her face in a free hand.  Though these feelings had their strength and so did his sanity, they began to slowly breach the walls of his logic making him want at least to kiss her again.  It dismayed him to realize that perhaps it was too much of surprise the first time he did it.  He would not make the same mistake again.  "I'm...going to kiss you if you don't mind..."  A little warning never hurt anyone did it?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Her body, still trembling, gave away signs that she was battling with herself whether to pull him closer or to stay a lady and keep her distance. She was constantly having to pull a hand away from him to avoid letting it grab at his shirt and pull him towards her with a fierceness that held no malice behind it. She had straightened out in her seat just a little, her tears slowly coming to an end, looking into his own beautiful pair of eyes. His request made her hand reach out again.

She stopped it quickly and put it in her lap, squeezing it with her legs as if that would successfully hold it in place. Her cheeks burned and she dared not look up at him. "It--I--" What was she to do? Be a lady, or no? "What...will happen after?"

What kind of a question was that? Wasn't it obvious? They were lifemates, meeting for the first time. They sort of lose themselves in the moment until it's time for them to open their eyes to color once again. But how fast? When? And what in the world was she supposed to do? It wasn't like she was experienced like others who have been with past lovers like Ralen or Lomion.

Satu felt slightly lightheaded again, but didn't mind it. For some reason, it felt nice and wanted it to stay that way. Somehow...

((...*staring at post* AUGH! DX))

Lion

Ralen pulled one sore knee up, posing like a knight who was about to propose to his beloved.  But be that as it may, he was not.  His knees were sore from kneeling this whole time of trial and tribulation, of comforting and realization.  He fathomed that she understood now that they were lifemates and it seemed a little incandescence was glowing in him, burning into his heart like a wildfire.  It seemed she had the same idea when her hand reached out to him.  He would have taken it gladly had she not withdrew.  A more impatient man would have been dismayed at this, perhaps even annoyed furiously.  Thank the heavens Ralen was not an impatient man.

Every action she made, whether rash or innocent seemed to endear him to her even more than he had already been.  Ralen softened his features quizzically at her question.  How was he to answer something like that?  She was his first lifemate, and though the answer was pretty obvious, he wasn't entirely sure either.  Even with the many women he courted, he had not so many lovers as those who lived a shorter span of years.  Of all of them he might of bedded only a few, meager numbers in comparison to the greater whole.  But as he continued to think about it, his animalistic desires broke through his sanity's bulwarks: Yes, he wanted her, all of her.  Not just a kiss but the complete release of physical fire that burned in him ever since his two hundred and twentieth birthday.  Yet he could not be too sure.

"Well, I'll kiss you and--maybe more.  I leave that decision to you."  With that he leaned in close slowly, enticingly.  He brushed his lips to hers in a tender kiss.  His body leaned in a tad more as his lips relished in the tempting moistness hers beheld, persuading them to part.  Her taste was exhilarating, cause his blood to boil under heavy fire.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She nodded once, feeling a slight soreness from somewhere. It wasn't coming from her own body though. She pulled away before he could begin and stood from the seat, realizing how many cricks there were in her back from staying in one position for so long. And sitting with her kamas still in their straps on her back didn't help that, either. She took his hands, stood him up, and let him sit in the chair, leaning forward to let him kiss her.

She sighed, leaning further into their kiss, noticing that whatever heaviness was on her heart was melting away very quickly. Before she realized what she was doing, she had slipped into a free space on the armchair, deepening the kiss slowly but surely.

Her senses were becoming muddled as she ran a slender hand through his white-blonde hair, aware of how soft his lips were and of how close together they were. There was something that needed not to be quenched, but to be satisfied at the least. She was absolutely certain that they both knew what inside her yearned to be satisfied. Her free hand braced herself against the arm of the chair for a moment before she finally let it grasp his collar and tug on it firmly, but not pulling him or harming him.

Lion

Ralen had sat with ease, feeling the moment upon him.  It seemed he had waited for a heartrending event like this for a lifetime or more.  He wanted her desperately and, other than her, only he knew that the same kind of desire for satisfaction burned in her too.  A sinewy arm wrapped around her, pulling her too him to assuage this heaven's fire.  It burned him alive, this passion, so much that it seemed that it only could be delivered by something divine and only be put out by something just as divine: love.  His heart surged through its icy formation, conforming to his bodily passion.

As he held her, his lips working in an ever deepening kiss, his free hand clasped at her arm and gripped the hand that held his collar.  He then moved it down to better explore through touch, her body and legs.  It was a soft kiss to say the least, not rough with lust be still filled with unbridled desire and, to a distant extent, the love that he had not yet relinquished.  A strong hand gripped at her leg, pulling it over his lap before snaking around her waist in a gentle yet firm embrace.

He was completely sure that she was aware of his desire to hold her to him, wont to mold her limbs to his and show her what laid in his heart.  He shifted to the side to better face her, resting on his hip on the seat of the slightly comfortable armchair.  "Be mine..." he managed to say caressingly, his throat hoarse and his voice languid.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Feeling his arm snake around her, down her side, her legs, feeling the firm way he gripped her leg, pulling her in a position that was actually more comfortable--it was invigorating. Her eyelashes, fluttering during the kiss, gave hints that she was peeking through one eye and then another every once in a while to see if he was enjoying it as much as she was.

Reluctantly, she let the kiss end, slumping her tensed back just a little from exhaustion--kissing for the first time was hard work! And with the person who was created just for you--that didn't help the tension, either. But...that was life. She would learn soon enough. His plea, his request, didn't catch her off-guard, but she still found herself blushing.

Was this what her mother meant by "the blushing bride" years ago? That first time? "I..." There were no words to be said. None at all. She shakily pulled herself from him and took his hands, standing him up. Trembling violently, she undid the kamas' harness on her back and carefully placed it beside the chair, where it couldn't be stepped on and where no one could accidentally cut themselves.

She took one hand and nodded, the blush a light, light hue on her fair skin, her blue eyes twinkling with a softness that she had never known of before. "Ralen..." She looked up at him and smiled very coyly, holding up her free hand to her mouth, trumpet sleeve shielding her face from the space underneath her nose and downward. "Ralen."

Lion

He thrived on her touch, her voice, her features, and her words.  Which came as a cause for dismay when the kiss was broken.  He was furthered dismayed to find that he landed on trembling legs when she pulled him into a stand.  Nearly stumbling, the heels of his boots scratching against the thick material of the solid wooden floors.  He felt like a lumbering giant, unwary and mindless, wanting and needing only one thing.  And that thing was to love her, in every possible way imaginable.

Ralen almost toppled over her as she pulled him away from the armchair, his clumsy steps making the worst of things other than the relief of pressure on his knees from kneeling on the hardened floor for so long.  It was with each brash step that he neared her, as clumsy as a fool and as smart as one right now.

Her signal snapped him into attention.  Placing careful hands at her waist he looked down at her, staring into her eyes for that was the only place she did not hide behind her trumpet sleeve.  "Yes?" he asked, thinking of how sweet she had said his name, his heart sighs fanning the fire.

[Gah! Sorry that took so long.  I had a bad case of writers block for like five hours and I'm sorry this post sucks so much.  And usually love scenes are my specialties too... *wants to punch self*]

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

((Awww! It's okay, it's short and sweet! ^-^ And it's Friday--blame your writer's block on that. xD))

She had almost burst out with laughter at his unsteady legs--had he been kneeling on the ground for that long? Poor thing! Through her laughs, her eyes brightly checked to make sure that he was all right before looking into his own. The sight of him made her blush and she looked down and away, still holding her hand up. "I..." She looked at the bed. "I will be yours--forever. Always."

Satu's eyes softened with relief, her heart beating ever faster, refusing to beat normally because...well...it was a special occasion, so to speak! She smiled and looked up at him, then, remembering the scent of the other woman blushed. He knew more than she did. Would she be enough?

Somehow her thoughts had made it from her mind to her lips without her knowing and, placing both hands on her mouth, she backed away from him, shaking her head. "Ahhh, don't mind that! I just--I don't know why I asked you that...I'm just...ahh..." Her embarrassment and the fear of his response kept her from answering in a civilized manner. The fearless theif had been turned into a blushing, stuttering fair maiden's daughter in less than an hour.

((Um...end post? xD I couldn't think of what else to put.))

Lion

[Haha.  Normally that would be legitimate excuse, but because it was Friday meant that shouldn't have been these problems.]

Ralen's smile was tranquil and serene, prepared for anything yet not stalwart.  Not thinking yet not dreaming.  He was living in the moment, feeling and observing every little emotion that had the nerve to pass his way.  He was calm now, having recollected his former discomfiture.  His high cheeks would have surely burned with embarrassment had he noticed her attempt to hold back her laugh.

He was going to voice those fateful words when she suddenly voiced a thought.  The corners of his mouth grew wide in a grin that was thick with amusement.  He saw her blush furiously and draw away from him, making his facade turn grim with disappointment.  You idiot! You came on too strong,  his mind wailed angrily.  That's when it dawned on him: it must have been his shirt for that was where most Lady Marchalt's scent rubbed off on.  He smelled like another woman and therefore, the must have been what caused Satu to shrink away.

Immediately, Ralen was by her side, attempting to console her.  "No, you made no mistake.  It was my fault entirely; don't blame yourself for the impetuosity of my sentiments...  I'll love you and only you, for eternity."  Suddenly his eyes grew wide in astonishment as he declared his love to her so unthinkingly.  But the moment had presented itself and he could not take them back.  But he didn't want too.  Carefully he watched the effect his words had on her.

[I don't think it would be a very good idea to end it now.  I was thinking of having Lady Marchalt become the antagonist, trying to steal Ralen away and do away with her own husband.  You'll find that she's a very persistent woman.]

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

((That works for me. ^-^ Now...how to incorporate Ms. Marchalt? Hmmmm.....))

Her eyes blinked slowly as she listened to his words--the world slowed itself to a halt. He...loves..me. Her blush was still as soft as a slow-blowing wind in June, her eyes twinkling like the celestial beings that proudly twinkled outside of the window. It wasn't hard to tell that something within her caused her to whole-heartedly accept his statement. "I love you as well," she whispered.

She took his hand in hers, smiling at it, running her thumbs over it gently. "I was just...saying that I don't know...how to do this." Her eyes flickered up to see his reaction before flickering back down to their hands. "But you're very experienced. And I was hoping that I wouldn't...annoy you with my inexperience, if you know what I mean. That's all I meant."

After finishing her explaination, she looked up at him, almost apologetic, and kissed him softly, then kissed his forehead. She shrugged and tilted her head to the side. "How do we begin?"

Lion

His Adam's apple bobbed in a laughter full of happiness.  "That's a common misconception for most men my age.  I've really only had a few lovers in years.  I know what you mean, but you're my lifemate, nothing you could do could possibly annoy me," he said in hopes to assuage her fears.  He grinned with just a touch of mirth upon his lips, when her she abruptly graced his lips with her own.  It was just brush but it was enough to fan the fire; not excluding the forehead kiss.

However, he was caught off guard by Satu's question.  "Um.  Well," he began, swallowing harshly.  Never did he expect to have to teach how one would begin the ritual of love.  All of the women he had ever had the misfortune to sleep with never needed guiding, sometimes it seemed they had more knowledge than he did.  But Satu was different, he knew it, his heart knew it.  And when she asked, her inquiry was genuine.

"Well," he tried again, "just do what feels natural.  What feels right.  Follow your instincts."  Ralen neared her, wrapping one hand around her waist , throwing one of hers around his neck, and stroking her cheek with the tips of his free hand.  "Usually," he was gaining confidence now. "it starts with a kiss... then builds from there."  His lips zoned in on her mouth, toying with her lips, coaxing them open.  His mind became a slate wiped clean of all nonsensical thoughts, leaving only those of pure emotion to be written on it.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She closed her eyes and shrugged her shoulders in a merry, silent laugh, waiting patiently for his response. She watched as he threw one of her arms around his neck and blushed as he wrapped an arm around her. She reached up and ran her slender fingers through his hair again before kissing him, deepening the kiss slowly and steadily.

Her heart felt as if it would burst with all of this excitement! Satu was becoming even more lightheaded with this giddiness that she'd found hidden way down in a shadowed corner of her heart that was once formed into solid rock. She sighed into the kiss and found her legs moving towards him. Why are they moving? We don't have any place to go. Her body was now moving on instinct. She sat down on something soft and warm, her feet pulling out of her boots with a quiet thoomp. The bed?

She looked up at Ralen, who'd she'd attempted to guide to the bed, her blush more prominent on her cheeks now, trying to hide it by putting her arm in front of it, the trumpet sleeve covering the bottom half of her face yet again. She closed her cerulean blue eyes a moment to gather her courage up to give him a bolder kiss.

Lion

Ralen, instinct overwhelming his senses, almost stumbled over her falling boots.  His own feet pushed against his boot heels, slipping them off beside hers with a resilient thudding on the dusty, wooden floors.  Darkness filled his mind like it did the room, the only light pouring in from the window was the moonlight and the only light visible to him was the one he saw glowing from Satu's eyes.  All thoughts that used to hold such grand and abysmal meaning in him, vanished as if with the evening wind.  This moment was a prayer that his mind's voice chanted in rhythm with his rampaging heart.

His mouth reciprocated her deepening of the kiss as she guided him to the bed.  His lips and tongue worked fiercely, though not enough to hurt her, the heat of her deep flushing causing his own body to break into a cold perspiration.  Without anticipation he unbuttoned his shirt that reeked of Marchalt.  Thus removing it alleviated him from her potent scent.  He now smelled like him and him alone.

His fingers ran through the softness of her hair, loving the feel of her, the nearness.  Inhaling her smell, he looked at her, absorbing her beauty and energy with a swelling in his chest before carefully lifting her and placing her body on the bed.  His face moved in close to hers, cheek to cheek, whispering terms of endearment as his consciousness faded to black and all else was lost.

[Do you prefer to fade to black and awake the next morning or take the scene from there?  Either way is fine with me.]

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

The scent of Ralen, and only Ralen, began to make her mind reel, causing her to momentarily swoon over him. She accepted his warm embrace, his whispers in her ear that spoke like the soft Arurian guitar she'd heard her father play for her mother so many years ago. Her body was his, his belonged to her and her alone, they merged together so smoothly...

Her mind kept reeling, sailing into a soft and comforting darkness, instinct finally taking the reins.

~*~ Through the Power of RP Magic, It Is Now Morning! xD~*~

Was it a dream?

Her fatigued body kept her from opening her eyes.

Why was she so tired?

Oh, right.

From the dream she had.

Finally, she noticed that there was a certain chill touching in some places, and warmth in others. Curious, she forced one eye to peek out, a sliver of light seeping through. Once she let her eyes adjust, she noticed that her trumpet sleeves were gone. So was her jacket--she could feel it. Something kept her from jumping out of bed in alarm, however. Something soothing, that she needed.

She looked down.

There he was--the man in her dream. Ralen. He was still there. She moved her face close to his, her amber hair dangling to tickle his fair skin, taking note of the beautiful white blonde hair. She noticed a damp sensation in the bed and lifted the covers.

Red.

RED.

She made a small "eep!" sound before covering her mouth. It...happened. Then she actually did find him. She stared at the red spot for a while longer before putting the covers down, curling her legs up in a sudden recollection of shyness. She buried herself under the covers, snuggling close to him, her face burning with a rose pink. The sound of a rainstorm outside of their window coaxed her back into a happy sleep.

((My first post was DELETED! DAMN YOU, WINDOWS! D8< So...sorry it took fifteen million hours.))