Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You know what?

Started by Anonymous, February 08, 2008, 08:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The singer of X-Japan looks old.

You know who else looks old? Kyo. That's right. Kyo.

But... Man-oh-man does he have a nice tummy. X3

[/random]

Rhindeer

And man is Kyo hot. And I saw him in concert. Twice. *gringrin*

And don't say Kyo is old! DDDD8 he's only almost 32! I'm gonna be 24 in a few days! YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL OLD DARN YOU! xDDD *shakes*

Silly 18-year-old young'uns...*hobbles away on her cane mumbling about whippersnappers and the Good Ol' Days*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Looks! I said looks!

Only 32 you say? That's... only... fourteen years? Older than me? Rhi!

You should stalk him! 8D Or maybe Miyavi? He doesn't look much older than... I dunno, a kid who had a growth spurt and hit puberty.

Oh gawd. Bwahahaha. That X-Japan song? From Saw? I keep hearing.

"And I will give you string from my beeeeeeeeed!!!! *epicness*"

...*sigh* Ah...

I shouldn't have guests over.

Edit: >_> Waaaait a minute... You ARE almost a stalker, stalker, how else would you know that he's almost 32?  WAIT. DX They've been a band since their early twenties? Bunch'a'lucky bastards. We should tar and feather them! Then throw them in a basement.

*cough*