Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

No More Words (Open)

Started by Anonymous, March 11, 2008, 03:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Sitting under a fure tree, Ryu looked around blankly. The land was beautiful and yet...missing excitment...... Had the war still continues, there would've been alot more to do... But instead, nothing. The war was simply...over....  It was an intrigingly warm day and the birds twittered in the tree above him.
Durring his stay under the tree, ants crawled on him, tickling his legs. He hated ants.... and all bugs for that matter. Quickly jumping up, he flailed around screaming at the ants. Then, one of his swords went flying when he  shook them all off. 'Dammnit...' He thought going and grabbing it. 'This is the most uninteresting day ever.' He put the sword back into his seath and wonderd blankly back to the tree, except this time, climbing up it lazily.
"Aaahhhhhh" He sighed. Laying down on the brach like a panther. "I think I shall take a nap...." He slowly fell asleep.

Anonymous

A young boy about 5 with white hair with two little dog ears sticking out and green eyes ran barefoot through the valley breathing heavily as he ran sweat soaking the dirty rags he wore. Any bystander could see plainly see the child was filthy and horribly skinny his ribs clearly showing and if they were to look closer the many cuts and bruises adorning his small frame, behind 3 men ran after him. He stopped to catch his breath noticing the men were not chasing him he turned to run further.

“Where do ya think yer goin my little bunny?� a gruff voice from behind asked his eyes widened turning back around to see a portly man with a thick mustache with he two other men from earlier, he began visibly shaking as he backed up against the tree. Yelping in pain as the man viciously grabbed his greasy hair and pulled him off the ground delivering a vicious punch to his stomach causing the boy to cry out.
The man dropped him but kept him standing by the holding the collar of his shirt , his bare feet hanging a foot off the ground.

“You know better than to run off like that Sei now I’m going to have to punish you� Mustache said then bent down to whisper in the boy’s ear “and it’s the kind of punishment I like� laughing as tears started to run down the dirty face the little body trembling with terror.

Character profile

//http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6558&highlight=

"What are we supposed to have done that makes you think we've done what we did?" ( Benjamin Franklin Pierce

Anonymous

Ryu woke up, unhappy that ants were crawling on him again. He jumped from the tree shaking off the ants again. With a sigh, he muttered."Guess I cant sleep or relax." Brushing himself off, he heard a man yelling.
'Wonder what going on....' Ryu thought. 'Might as well go find out....' Quickly, Ryu stood next to the man. He looked at the dirt coverd child. Smiling he tapped his higher up katana..... "Excuse me sir....." Ryu quickly gained a streight face. "What do you  think your doing?"
With one hand on his higher katana, he walked over and picked up Sei.

Anonymous

Kyoko walked beside her Yakkal, Renji, while her flying squirrel, Jyoji, was sitting on her shoulder. The day was indeed beautiful and she enjoyed the gentle breezes playing with her hair. All of a sudden though, she saw a group of men and a small child. She thought this to be quite odd but was also happy about it. "We haven't seen anyone for miles and now a group of people suddenly appear." However, her excited face slowly turned into a frown for she could see a man, from afar, grab the child so cruelly, but then another man stepped in and picked the boy up. Kyoko wasnt sure what was going on but if something happened to that poor boy there'll be hell to pay. If there's one thing she hated, its to see an innocent children suffer. Kyoko ordered Renji and Jyoji to stay far and to stay put 'We will stay here' she could hear them say in her head.

She teleported herself where they all were and demanded with a stern face, "What is going on here?"

Anonymous

Zarla sighed. It was a bit of a boring day. Nothing of interest for her to do, there was no-one around for miles. There weren't even boring people. Surely boring people loved the country side, the outdoors, the fresh air. She sighed again, kicking the soft earth with her foot and causing a small dent in the soil. It was then that she noticed the small gathering of people, maybe 2 minutes away from her. She couldn't exactly see what was happening but it looked like fun.

She hurried over to the gathering, quickening her pace as she went but what she then saw stopped her in her tracks. She watched with horror at the little scene, she wasn't particulary fussed by little kids but still...how old was the boy.
"What the hell's going on here?" She shouted but shut her mouth as soon as she had opened it. Actually the men looked sort of rough. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

Anonymous

Ryu looked at them. "I dont know exactly. I was asking him that. He hit this kid...." He looked sternly back at the man. "Now, if you would kindly. What were you doing to this boy?"

Anonymous

Mustache (heehee he doesn't have a name) looked at the young man "what I do to him is none of you're buisness whelp!"

he growled he then noticed the two girls and shook his head "I'm actually doing this place a favor but not letting that brat run rampad you see he's a fox yokai kit and I assume you all know what demons can do when they're running wild, so if you don't mind I'll just take the little monster and go"
 he said motioning to his two men. Sei hid behind the man with the kantana trembling he didn't want to go back with them he looked up at Ryu with pleading terror filled apple orbs that said "please don't let them take me".

Anonymous

"Dont worry, I wont." Ryu smiled holding the boy. Ryu drew his sword. "I am going to protect this boy." Ryu smirked. "I think you remember the half demon Inumisha no? That woman could cause more damage that this boy could...." He pointed the sharp edge of the sword at the mans throaght. "So i suggest you give up and leave..."

Anonymous

Zarla watched. It was unlike her to just watch what was happening but she did, the men that the, she counted the group of them quickly in her head, three of them had confronted didn't look like particulary nice people. The little boy looked terrified, she could see that and she didn't like children.

"You can't just judge him from his race," She suddenly heard herself saying. "He's only little. Can't be more than 5 or 6." She didn't even realised that she had spoken until a couple of seconds later, she then clapped her hands over mouth but her anger at the men who wanted to take the little boy made her hands go down to her sides, clenched. "Me and my big mouth." She muttered, irritated with herself.

Anonymous

Kyoko was too busy thinking about demons that she didn't quite grasp what the girl, that was near her, said."A demon..." she softly murmured under her breath, no wonder she felt the presence of one. Her eyes widened in curiosity at the young one. Kyoko was a priestess and as a protector of the light she has encountered many evil demons but never "good" demons. She kind of hesitated to turn around and go back to her own business but the poor demon boy seemed harmless and very scared. Kyoko unafraid, stepped forward and said to Mustache, "He might be a demon but he is doing no harm to anyone...but YOU on the other hand" she raised her hand to point at him, "You can be called an evil demon for treating him so cruelly. And you know what?" her hands began to glow bright blue, "I don't get a long with evil." She looked over at the man with the katanas and then looked back at the other men and her eyes narrowed at them, "You want the boy, you'll have to go through me as well." Kyoko didn't have a reason why she was so protective for it was something that came natural to her, especially when it comes to young ones.

Anonymous

RYu looked at Kyoko intruiged. Adjusting the boy, Ryu smirked.
Then looking at the man with the mustach, he made a refrence back to Inumisha. "You remember the Princess/Preistess Inumisha? The one who dissapeared?" He looked at the demon boy reasuringly. Then he looked at the the man again. "She would've killed you right away...Me, i'll take pitty and spare your measly, incoherent life if you leave now..."

Anonymous

"Hmm is that so, well I guess I'll have to take him back by force " Mustache said then turning towards Sei "

when I done with  you back brat you're gonna wish you had died along with your parents" Sei stiffened against the man grasping his shirt as his claws grew his apple green eyes turning red and his fangs growing as dormant anger boiled over he let go of the man and attacked the two lackeys ripping them to ribbons. He then turned towards the fat man who had killed his father and tortured him for so long.

" I see I coaxed your true yokai out haven't I child, you see the bloodthirsty monster he really is" he yelled to the three bystanders just then the boy's claws ripped thru him casuing him to die instantly. Sei turned towards Ryu intent on killing him too but then he went back to normal his eyes becoming their regular color. Sei looked over his shoulder a the three dead men then back towards Ryu tears trickling down his cheeks "Was this why I was punished? am I bad?" those were the thoughts he was thinking as his body began to sway too weak to hold itslf up anymore.

Sry bad post :oops:

Anonymous

Kyoko's eyes widened as she saw the little boy who a second ago was afraid, but when the man spoke about his parents it must have triggered something in the young demon. He had turned into a beast and tore them apart! When he finished killing them Kyoko didn't run away, for she was not afraid of him, but instead walked towards him and said, "It's ok, now," her gentle eyes looking down at him, "You're not alone, anymore." The boy looked weak so she turned over to the others, "We should probably get him some place safe and cleaned up." she looked around, "Who knows if there's more after him."

Anonymous

Ryu looked at the boy both reasuringly and knowingly."No, your not bad."Smiling, he said "I bet Inumisha would like to meet you." He picked up the boy. "You are anything but bad." His kind voice whispered to him. Ryu wiped the tearsfro Seis face. He then looked at Kyoko. "I agree. We shall take him to get cleaned up. "Looking back at Sei he said. "If you like, we can by you some new clothes and geta. How does that sound?" He smiled chipperly at Sei.

Anonymous

Sei looked at Ryu and nodded sniffling. These people were being so nice to him and were even going to get him new clothes he could remember the last time somebody cared about him. He laid his on ryu's shoulder exhaustion finally taken it's toll on the little kit.

sorry rly crappy post :oops:

Anonymous

Ryu smiled and began walking into town. "I know someone you would like to meet. But shes a half demon. Dog to be exact." He stroked the boys hair. "Is there anything you'd like to eat as well? You look mighty hungry." There was a small chuckle was is his voice. He was trying to make the chiled as comfortable as possible.

Anonymous

Sei nodded against the shoulder his stomach rumbled loudly he hadn't been given food in days and the food he did receive was just small scraps. "Thank you" he whispered he started to shiver and snuggled deeper in the warm arms trying to keep whatever heat was left in his tiny battered form. He was half-asleep when Ryu began talking again it was all jumbled though he then felt a hand stroking his hair. "Daddy?" the kit asked in sleepy voice barely able to keep his eyelids open.

XD: Sry for noy posting in a while

Anonymous

XD: ish okay ^^
Ryus eye softend abit when the young boy mutterd his question. Smiling softly, he continued to stroke the childs hair. It felt oily and wirey. He held Sei closer to him, and after letting out a breath of air, he said. "Go ahead and fall asleep, we'll wake you when we arrive at an inn. Then you can have somthing to eat." His voice was gentle, warm, and caring. Ryu walked and began to humm a luliby to Sei, hoping it would help him sleep.

Anonymous

The little fox ears perked hearing the soft lullaby it sounded like the one’s his daddy used to sing to him at night. Sei eyelids drooped further until they closed his tensed body relaxed in his rescuer’s arms his small fluffy tail hung limp swaying with the rhythm of Ryu‘s walking. His chest rose and fell with his soft breathing.

Anonymous

The sun was setting, shorter and shorter the day grew, but Ryu truged on. He was happy that he had found the boy.
Finaly, the village was in sight. A sigh of releaf swept over him. He quickly went into the nicest in, layd Sei on the bed. After tucking him in, anf left a note saying :When to the market, do not leave the room for any reason; Ryu quietly locked up the room, and went to the market.