Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

No More Words (Open)

Started by Anonymous, March 11, 2008, 03:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Johnthan looked at Inumisha again for a little while then smiled. He more than smiled, he beamed and was blushing right down to his neck. 'I'll cook you whatever you want. I don't know what you like but I'm sure I can do it!' he said with a bit more enthusiasm than was nessecary.

Cooking was about the only thing he could do well. He could use his magically passively to check the temperature of the oven so even if his magic was playing up, he could still control the heat by putting on more firewood. It had been his sister that had suggested this to him, she had even been able to teach him how to focus his energy enough to control some of the outbursts he'd had. It turned out there was a lot in common between Idiocy and magic. When put together though, they could be disastrous.

Johnathan threw the towel away and jumped up as Kyoko came out. He was a bit embarrassed about seeing her naked and holding the wet towel he'd used to try and stop the heat from his face would just prove it to her. He didn't want to look pathetic in front of her, he still wasn't entirely sure if she did like him. It just seemed too far fetched.

When she sank down however, Johnathan started to panic. 'I'm really sorry, I should have been more helpful, he was going to- going to, you know and I wouldn't have been able to... I'm really sorry. I-I'll make it up to you, I promise. I'll do whatever you...' he stopped stuttering and stared at her. Now Johnathan was really confused. 'Um, you don't need to er, apologise. It was my pleasure. I mean, I liked, I'm glad I could h-help you. I,' he managed to say before he just sank to the ground in fear. He looked back her and smiled, well aware that he was bright red and obviously shaking. He wasn't used to this sort of thing. He flexed his fingers and gave Inumisha a pleading look. Finally he offered Kyoko his arm, if she took it he would hug her, if she didn't he'd wrap his arms around himself.

Anonymous

Inumisha refused to help, she wanted no part in this. Kyoko was still a little shy, and scared, she grabbed his arm, and fell into his chest. Her face right up against his heart. Tears were coming down her face, and she was still apologyzing. "I am so very sorry!" She wrapped her arms around his waist, and pulled her legs up closer to herself. "Please forgive me? Please!?"
Inumisha sighed and left. 'This isnt what I need right now...' She smiled to them then left. Kyoko then looked up at Jhonathan and kissed him on the cheek. Tightening her grip, she put her head back on his chest. "I am so very sorry...." The tears were still coming.

Anonymous

He jumped slightly when Kyoko lent into him, he truly hadn't been excpecting it. 'I, um. You didn't do anything wrong but, um. I forgive you,' he continued giving Inumisha silent pleas. He was utterly terrified, maybe not so much as he had been earlier that day but still terrified.

Inumisha left! He froze with fright and his arms didn't seem to want to move; he was with a woman he'd seen half naked and had feelings for AND she liked him. He knew most men would be overwhelmed with the thought but he had no idea what to do. What if she was just upset and didn't really like him?? What if he said something stupid that made her leave? What if he got uncomfortable like he had with her top off? Now she was awake, if he really did get clumsy, she'd see it and probably lose interest? What if it was just a crush and she lost interest?

But... she was crying. Surely neither had done anything that bad? Was she still sick? He very slowly put his head down so that it was near hers and pulled his arms tight around her. If he were a braver man, he would have pulled her on top of his knees and held her even tighter but he was just too scared. 'Shhh, it's okay. I'm not upset at you. I was glad I was able to help you,' he started stroking her hair. It was the only thing he could think of doing, other than pulling her onto his knees.

Anonymous

Kyoko was still crying. But... slowly, she began to feel more comforted. She liked him, and didnt want to leave his side, but she thought continuously. She thought of if he liked her or not. The thought of him not liking her made her want to cry more, but the way he was holding her...It didn feel like someone who hated her. She was unsure on wether or not to express her feelings to him. When he hugged her, it made her feel warm, and her tears slowly dried up. "Jhonathan....." She said meekly. " Thank you...." She scooted closer to him, and hugged him tighter, but gently at the same time. Kyoko had no idea what Jhonathan would be like, but her only thoughts were on that specific moment in time.

Anonymous

Johnathan stiffened. He couldn't have moved to save himself, even from a large, angry guard holding a large firetorch and a sword. This was beyond what he could handle but if he backed away she would think he didn't like her. He wasn't even sure how he felt yet, he'd only known her for one night and most of that had been either hiding silently, attacked or her being unconscious.

From where Kyoko was sitting she was bound to hear his heart beating faster and harder than was safe. He needed to break the suspense somehow, before his heart could leap out of his chest. Nope, it wasn't his heart that would come out. 'I think,' he said meekly, 'I think I'm er, going to be sick.'

Anonymous

Kyoko looked at him with worried expression. "Oh, I-I'm sorry." She sat up and looked at him. "Do you need me to get you anything?" She looked kind even when she was worried.

Anonymous

Kyoko looked at him with worried expression. "Oh, I-I'm sorry." She sat up and looked at him. "Do you need me to get you anything?" She looked kind even when she was worried.

Anonymous

Johnathan was able to give her a smile before remnants a bread roll filled his mouth. He clamped his lips shut and bolted over to a bush so he could evacuate the foul chunder. He looked over to where Kyoko was sitting. 'I'm sorry. I, er,' he said. He couldn't think of anything else to say so he just knelt there looking pathetic and lost. He felt sure that if he got up, he'd just trip over or do something clumsy.

Anonymous

Kyoko looked at him still worried. "If there is anything you need, I will get it." Her eyes were soft, and looked sad at the same time. She stood up, and brushed her leggs off at the same time. For the first time, her hair began to glow from the sunlight, and when Ryu came outside, he smiled.

Anonymous

Johnathan Foolsfoot stood up and smiled at Kyoko. She sounded worried so he needed to reassure her. 'No thank you. I think I'll be oka--' he tripped and fell into the dust on the ground. If he had been his sister, there would have been a bucket of tomatoes.

He sighed and pushed himself to his feet. He now had the taste of blood mingling with the taste of vomit. At least his nose wasn't bleeding. 'I'm just a little clumsy,' he said. His face was bright red and he wasn't quite looking at her.

Anonymous

Kyoko chuckles and went over to him. she looked at him, and handed him a water bottle. "Here." She said handing it to him. She was looking at him with kindness and fondness. "Drink this." she smiled meekly.

Anonymous

Johnathan grinned sheepishly and rubbed his hair. 'Thanks,' he said. He took a swig then looked at her curiously. 'How are you, um feeling?' he asked. He couldn't think of anything else to say and it seemed innocent enough.

Anonymous

"I am feeling a whole lot better now." She smiled at him. 'Thank you for asking. Now what about you?" She smiled again as she sat back down on the ground. She liked sitting because her master used to work her alot.

Anonymous

When Kyoko sat, Johnathan felt rude standing so he sat too. 'I'm okay. This sort of stuff happens a lot with me,' he said. Then he realised she might think that women hugged him a lot too. 'I mean, er. I fall over a lot and um..' he smiled awkwardly, 'yeah.'