Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

No More Words (Open)

Started by Anonymous, March 11, 2008, 03:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

'Eight bronze please,' he said as he glanced at the other two. Curiosity got the better of him, 'why are there demons in the town? I don't mean to be rude, I'm not exactly human myself but please don't go spreading it around. Aren't you afraid of the Mordacai?'

Foot in mouth disease, it was definately somehting he got from his father, even if he was not the first "son".

Anonymous

Inumisha looked at him. "Who is that?" Inumisha handed you the money, plus gold. As a tip.

Anonymous

'The Mordacai are mage hunters, anything different they hunt and destroy. They have these funny necklaces and they surpress people's powers. Thje only reason they haven't found me is that my magic is too weak.'

He glanced around to see that no one was around then lit a tiny fireball in his hand and sheilding it with the other. He grinned broadly then let it out. It would burn him if he wasn't careful. He was well out of practice.

'See?' he said as he handed over the change.

Anonymous

Inumisha smiled. "Ah, I see." She spoke in a low tone. "I am not afraid of them." She smiled then stood up sreight, clapped her hands together, and a giant fireball sat in the palm of her hands.

Anonymous

Johnathan grabbed the demon's hands and tried to put the fire out, 'don't do that!'

He looked around, glad that most people had gone home, 'it's foolish not to be scared. You're in the largest anti-demon country. If you're not afraid you're stupid.'

He glanced around again. He was in great danger now. He may even have to pack shop and leave.

Anonymous

Inumisha smiled. "I am not stupid. I am powerful."

Anonymous

'That does not matter my Lady. Mordacai neutralise magic powers,' he looked around, 'you'de best leave. I shall leave with you. I would be tracked down for helping you.'

He wished she had not come to his stall. He liked it here and his sister would be annoyed to find him gone.

Anonymous

"You can stay. And even f they were to neutrilize my magyk, I could still win." She smiled and began to walk in the direction that the human carrying the boy demon went.

Anonymous

Johnathan watched the demon lady leave and hurriedly started packing up shop. He would need all his tools and a fair bit of the ingredients. He would take the old bbread and eat that on the way to wherever he needed to go. He wondree if this is how Fiona lived, alwasy having to leave whenever she got settled. She probably didn't have time to settle with anyone.

Tomorrow he would sell the bakery and its contents, quickly if possible.

Anonymous

OOC:Where is she?)
 Inumisha continued to walk, soon arriving at the inn.

Anonymous

OOC: The bakery is up the street from the inn the other two are staying at.

Johnathan looked up and noticed that the domen lady was heading for the inn. She either had a death wish or was incredibly stupid. He looked around to make sure nobody was peeping through any windows and called to her, 'Miss, don't go in there. You can stay the night here if you must!'

She seemed nice, he did not want anything to happen to her. If she went in he would slip inside and remain inconspicuous. If she got hurt he would take her back to the bakery.

Anonymous

OCC: I mean Summerrose. Where has she been
Inumisha shook her head. "I cant I have to help my husband take care of a young demon child." She smiled. "Nothing will happen, if you need refuge, stick with me."

Anonymous

OOC: No idea where the player has got to, the character is in the street though.
NOOOO! Inumisha has a husband! I was planning for The Image of Darkness to fall in love with her (not that there's much left to go there :P). Damn.

Jphnathan hesitated. He didn't have any choice really. He had helped her so now he was as bad as her in the eyes of the law. Once they found out that he was a fire mage as well, he was better off dead.
'I'll come.'

Anonymous

OOC:Dont worry, I have another trick up my sleeve. I have more characters remember? Lol, technically, its her fiance. XP)
Running throught the crowd, being chased, a young demon girl is being chased. Her long black hair chasing behind her.
The authorities were after her. Running a great deal, she tripps over a stone and falls into Jhonathan.
Inumisha quickly rurns around and looks deadly at the authorities.

Anonymous

Sei's smal hands clutched Ryu's shirt shaking when his sensitive ears picked up noise from outside. He looked up at the man with confused eyes. "There are big noises coming from out there" the child said softly.

OOC: Sry I haven't posted in awhile I've had so much homework and Exams are nxt week  

Anonymous

Johnathan caught the girl and stared at it before realising it was also a demon. How many were there? He looked up to see the soldiers running towards them. They looked like local authorities but they would probably have one Mordacai with them. There was usually one per district by Johnathan's guess.
When the demon woman stood in front of the soldiers he groaned, if there was a Mordacai she would be dead in minutes. Hopefully the woman would create enough of a distraction for him to move away with the child. He was a coward but he was already mixed up in this and would soon be found to be a mage anyway. 'Stay quiet,' he whispered to the girl he was holding.

Anonymous

Ryu heald Sei. "Yes...that is." He grabbed everything and said. "We might haev to meet up with Inumisha somewhere else.
Meanwhile, Inumisha looked at the officers. "You two, go find somewhere safe." The officers looked at Inumisha.
"If you help her your own fate will be as bad as hers." This made Inumisha smile. No one could beat her. She knew that.

Anonymous

OOC: I finnally know where I've seen that avater before Summerrose! Fruits Basket!

Johnathan looked up from the girl he was half carrying and saw the two others. 'OVER HERE!' he shouted as he kept running. Hopefully they would follow him because he had no time to check and was too much of a coward to go after them.

He pulled her behind his store then darted past the houses behind it. He made it to the clearing and threw the girl over a fence and lay down in the field. The wheat was long enough to hide them. If she stayed still nobody would think of looking for them here. They could crawl along the low stone fence and out of danger when the others arrived. For now they were safe.

Anonymous

Kyoko had no clue what was going on. She was frightened from being attacked so viciously. Tears were streaming down from her face and she was trembling uncontrollably. "Wh-whats going on...." She managed to utter in fear.

Inumisha was back with the gaurds, who were trying to restrain her. "Heh..." She smirked. "You all are too weak..." Quckly, Inumisha turned into her full demon form. "You shall die." She lunged forward at them.

Anonymous

Johnathan put one hand over the girl's mouth. He bent closer to her and whispered, 'shh. The soldiers will be after us soon. Stay quiet.'

He wrapped her tighly in his arms, trying to soothe her. When he got out of here, he would show her some tricks to try and settle her fears.