Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

IC party!!!

Started by Anonymous, April 18, 2008, 06:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

There's a party and every character is invited...
Do whatever your character likes: start games, tell jokes, get drunk and make out with the next person that walks by, stuff your mouth with chocolate, etc. Go crazy.

The host is Eli. Bring whatever you wish to this party, but keep it pg-13 or under....

Eli:  :D  "I have cookies, music, and Super Smash Bros Brawl! Who's coming?"

Anonymous

Dave walks in, followed by the Image of Darkness.

'You said there would be pretty girls!' grumbled Dave.
He went over to the dragon, 'hey there beautiful, ever fancied a date with a boner?'
Darkness groaned. Oneday the skeleton would get what's comming to him, even if he is immortal. He placed down the plates pf bloodworms and cocoacake and surveyed the room. It was well done, though a bit bright and cheery for his taste.

Anonymous

Eli: er...
one:I'm a guy
two:I'm straight
ok dave?

Anonymous

'You never know until you've tried,' he winks, slapping the dragon on the rear as he walks away.

'Hey Dave, here's a woman interested in skeletons,' called Darkness. The girl beside him paled and shook her head wildly. Darkness walked over to the dragon, 'nice party. I didn't hink dragons were into this sort of stuff. There wouldn't be enough food here unless you started eating the guests.'

Anonymous

Without announcing his presence, a curly-tailed, pony-sized, magnificently shaggy black dog padded into the room. He flicked his pendant ears briefly at the sight of what appeared to be a dragon, and trotted past to see what else was happening within.

After snuffling a few corners and investigating a pair of shoes to determine their chewability, the dog headed purposefully in the direction of the food. Tables did not bother him. Sitting up, he gently took the plate of bloodworms and cocoa-cake in his mouth and carried it away.

Lying down where he could watch people coming in, the dog set the plate on the ground and unhurriedly devoured everything on it, while his temporarily unfurled tail whisked happily. When the food was finished, he licked around its mouth to clean the crumbs off his whiskers, folded his left forepaw neatly over his right, and waited for someone to come and give him something else.

Anonymous

The little pirate came into the room with a wide grin on his face and a bottle with a skull and cross-bones.  He waved it back and forth and let out a 'hee-hoo'.  There was a pop and the lid was off, Roy beginning his drinking binge.  Cookies were consumed by the jolly, red cheeked pirate.  <I>"These cookies be greater than thee seven seas!  One must give me the recipe."

Anonymous

Eli started at Dave's gesture and hurriedly went to sit by the friendly-seeming dog. Looking around at his guests, he started to wonder if this party was such a good idea....
  And he couldn't get Dave's creepy wink out of his head...
He shivered at the image. To distract himself, he glanced at the dog, who looked hungry. He felt bad for the poor guy... So he risked walking back across the room to get some steak to give to the dog.
  "If that guy comes over here scare him away for me, will you?" He murmered.

Anonymous

The dog ate the steak very politely, taking care not to spill a drop of grease on the floor, and licked his whiskers unhurriedly as soon as he was finished. This, he thought, was a much more effective way of getting food than performing menial labour for pittance. The mere thought of menial labour made him shudder, but he restrained himself from quivering too visibly; they'd think he had fleas.

That done, he twitched his ears companionably at the dragon. Reptiles were fine with him, as long as they remained fairly anthropomorphic and didn't spit fire for non-entertainment purposes. When the dragon spoke, the dog raised his blunt muzzle and stared at the skeleton fixedly, idly hoping that it would come over so that he could further enjoy the interaction.

Anonymous

( I'm gonna post Lobo for this one, Corvine. You'll find her in the character boards. XD )

*the huge white wolf pads in, larger than the dog already in. Since she sees the dog in the corner by the dragon, she walks over. She licks her lips as she looks at the skeleton before curling up close to the dragon and dog. She keeps her eyes on the skeleton as she telepathically speaks to the dragon.*

Nice party. Thanks for the open door policy. If anyone gets out of hand, let me know. I make a GREAT bouncer. My name is Lobo, by the way.

*she grins wolfishly up at the dragon, her blue eyes sparkling*

Anonymous

Eli was surprised by the telepathy, but he didn't feel threatened. He got along better with animals than with people and elves and faries and the like. He returned the grin gratefully, feeling protected by the friendly canids.

"My name's Eli," he replied.

Anonymous

The dog's hackles went up at the sight of the wolf, but he managed to refrain from snarling. It was, after all, much larger than he was. Instead, he sniffed loudly and gazed at the opposite wall with a distant, glazed expression in his bright amber eyes, trying to look like the very picture of nonchalance. He was glad he had already finished his steak.

When the dragon began speaking to what seemed like nothing, the dog concluded that either the powerful reptile was mad - he didn't want to think about that possibility - or the wolf was communing with it somehow. Turning his head, he gave the wolf a long, questioning stare.

Anonymous

*she tilts her head up at the dragon*

Nice to meet you, Eli. Great party.

*she looks over to the dog and wags her tail, making sure there's no mistaking that she's friendly. Giving him a grin, she speaks to his mind*

Hi, handsome. I'm Lobo. And you are????

*her blue eyes show her blatant interest in this handsome dog*

Anonymous

Dave, not taking no for an answer, struts over to the dragon.

'You know, you have a very nice skeleton. It would be an honour for me to reveal it for you.'

Image of Darkness, who was talking up a young woman with large breasts, glanced over to Dave and groaned. He'd taken on something too big. He hurried over, intent on taking dave's mind off the dragon. He pulled the girl along for good measure. Lucky they had the same tastes in women: big breasted and round at the hips.

''Scuse me dragon, would you fancy a spot of home-made "*dragon's breath"'

*90% ethanol mixed with a LOT of chilli and a dash of butterscotch. My dad brews it.

Anonymous

Slightly relieved, the dog regarded the wolf curiously as she wagged her tail at him. His own tail, which had curled back over his back, quivered in response.

When the wolf spoke to him, his ears raised lopsidedly in surprise, and his tail unfurled slightly. Unfortunately, he had no telepathic ability, and didn't particularly want to change back into a human - nobody ever gave him food once they'd seen him on two legs.

He nodded in a very human fashion to the wolf, planning to share his food with her when he next managed to scavenge some, and then glanced pointedly at the other guests, hoping that she understood his intentions. Wondering what dragon's breath was, he stood and padded over to the skeleton before rising onto his back legs to beg, eyes gleaming hopefully. Perhaps it would be some sort of spicy cake. To make the skeleton hurry up, he made a short, abrupt huffing sound and nudged his snout into the fleshless ribs, letting his tail whisk on the floor.

Anonymous

Darkness hesitated then nodded to Dave. If a dog wanted to get his brain mashed with alcohol, that was his fault. Dave found pulled out a bottle of red-orange liquid.

'Open your gullet and your eyes,' Dave's eyes were gleaming dangerously. Darkness glared at Dave's back, knowing that he was going to pour more than a single measure in the poor mutt's throat. Dags were too trusting, especially when it came to food. Dave was the type of skeleton that took advantage of trust...especially if he thought something was going to be funny.

Anonymous

The dog was uncertain when he saw that this "dragon's breath" was not some sort of heavily spiced confectionary, but a suspicious-looking liquid. Although it smelt faintly of butterscotch and strongly of chilli, he could also detect the odour of alcohol - and lots of it. He didn't drink in either form, so he put his ears back and stepped away, tucking his tail between his hind legs.

He sat down on the floor and tilted his head at the skeleton, not wanting to run away, but not wanting to get too close either.

Anonymous

*she watches the dog and the skeleton, starting to really want a bone or two to chew on. She stands up and starts to walk towards the small skeleton, licking her lips eagerly. She grabs a thigh bone from the skeleton and pulls it away, tossing it to the dog. She grabs the other thigh bone and goes to lay down and chew on it herself*

Anonymous

Kokoro enters the room. She first notices the eye-catching group: a dog, a wolf, a skeleton, and a dragon.
 I'm hungry...
She wasn't interested in drinking dog or wolf blood, they would hurt her if she tried. And Dave definately didn't interest her; no blood. Then she gave a curious look at the dragon...

Anonymous

The dog's hackles rose as the thigh bone was tossed his way. With a whimper of distaste, he pushed it away with one paw. A human skeleton was still technically human in his temporarily colourblind eyes; he was not going to gnaw on a human, regardless of how hungry he was.

Gingerly, he used his paw to nudge the bone back toward its rightful owner, and his tail quivered apologetically.

He noticed a new creature come in through the entrance, and shrank away. This party was not as fun as he'd hoped it would be - there were too many bizarre non-humans, and not enough food. Perhaps it was time to go home before somebody tried to feed him some more suspicious liquid.

Anonymous

Kokoro leaned on the wall.
No, reptile blood would be disgusting...
Besides, she usually drank the blood of humans.
She leaned her head down and rested her eyes. This party was boring... no one was really talking much.