Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

IC party!!!

Started by Anonymous, April 18, 2008, 06:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

'I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GAVE MY FRIEND'S LEG BACK,' Darkness did not need to yell, his voise was deep and booming enough that most men quelled with only one syllable. He was terrifying when he wanted to be and right now he wanted to be.

He came over and pulled the femur from the wolf's mouth, hit it over the head with the bone and shoved it roughly into its owner's socket. He collected the other bone and patted the dog, 'good boy.' He then pulled another plate of food form his er...better not say where and handed it to the dog.

he then wondered over to what he thought was the prettiest woman in the room: an interesting black sprite. how he loved the dark ones. In his normal way he introduced himself by slapping her on the arse, then bowing.

'Greetings my good lady. I see you have not eaten yet, perhaps your tastes are a little more gruesome,' he indicated his neck.

Anonymous

((darkness said that?))

Kokoro glared at him, but then her eyes softened a bit. She said nothing, just watching to try to figure out more about this man's mind. If she learned enough, she would judge whether to hurt him or not.

Anonymous

OOC: yes. He's a "naked Necromantian noble" and a he's friends with Dave, need I say more?

He grinned at the dark haired woman. She was glaring at him like she wanted to hurt him. 'Just try it missy, it would be a pleasure,' he whispered, 'you are very attractive though, I didn't think may women on the mainland found anyting in darkness to be attractive.'

Anonymous

Kokoro still said nothing, but now gave him a curious look. Something about him was charming, though she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She realized she looked interested and looked away, as if he was painful to look at. If he took it as a rejection and walked away, that was that. But if he didn't... well, she was still indecisive.

Anonymous

'Oh, come now princess, no need to be shy. It's not like I wont hurt you without your permission.'

He ran a finger down the side of her face and played with her hair.

Anonymous

Ok, I'll bite...
She reasoned with herself that there was not much else to do, and she might as well talk with him at least in order to not die of boredom.
".... I'm Kokoro...."

Anonymous

'Image of Darkness at your service,' he said as he bowed low.

'So tell me, from where in Necromantia do you hail?'

Anonymous

Kokoro was silent again. She really didn't know what area she was from; She had just wandered around ever since she left her house at age ten. She didn't even remember where her family lived, or where her father was while her mother and aunt raised her, or why she was born with black wings and mismatched eyes.

Anonymous

Apparently, the party was not going to become more delicious any time soon. Disappointed, the dog struggled to his feet with a grunt, and padded off to the back rooms, where he found his way to some sort of kitchen. He stood on his hind legs and nosed around in cupboards, looking for something tasty to take home to his brother, but some of the cupboards were too high to reach, and others had doors that only opposable thumbs could handle. Paws were pleasant to walk with, but their versatility was limited.

With a furtive glance at the door, he crept into the corner and turned, over the surreal course of a few minutes, back into a human. As soon as his black fur had disappeared and he possessed recognisable fingers, he pulled the door shut. There would be no fun in it for anybody if the hosts came in to find a naked man - all three hundred pounds of him - riffling through their cupboards for sweet things.

Good heavens, had he really sunk this low?

Trying to make as little noise as possible, he eased open what looked like a pantry. If he could find a bag and enough food to fill it, and leave the house in dog form, they would not even notice what he had done until he was gone.

He loved it when people distracted each other.

(OOC: my apologies for the mental image.)

Anonymous

'OOO! A dog!' called dave and walked over to the dog near the pantry, his feet clicking on the floor as he walked. He bent over the dog and grinned maniacly. 'Hello? do you want to be my friend.' Of course, when he said this he meant he wanted to turn the dog into a skeletal dog.

Anonymous

Glancing down at his decidedly humanoid body, the un-dog frowned momentarily. He looked back at the skeleton. It had no visible eyes; perhaps the unfortunate creature was suffering from problems with its eyesight? Well, there was no harm in indulging it. He'd been caught now, after all, and maybe he could use the skeleton's delusion to his advantage. It could possibly help him escape from the house without having to revert back to canine form. That way, he could keep his opposable thumbs and hold the copious amounts of food he'd taken from the cupboard.

What a ludicrous idea.

Letting his tongue loll out and dropping into a half-crouch, he padded over to the skeleton with his hands full of assorted sweetmeats. Not having a tail to wag, he satisfied himself with inching sideways toward it, grinning like a lunatic and jiggling slightly. If it could imagine that he was a dog, it could damn well imagine a tail.

He looked at it expectantly, opening his bright amber eyes so wide that the light made them sparkle. The puppy-dog gaze was never as effective in this form, but surely that was the least of his problems at the moment.

"Woof," he said.

Anonymous

'Dave, we're guests. Leave the poor man alone,' called Darkness, who had been keeping an eye on dave.
'He's not a man! I saw him go in, he's a doggy!' he said, 'who's a cute doggy then? You'll make a nice skeleton, won't you boy?'

Anonymous

((OOC: Hey, mdu_ntr! We both come from Australia!))

The un-dog frowned when he heard the words, "He's not a man!" However, he'd heard those words many times before, often in more embarrassing situations than this, so they had lost most of their power to faze him. Most. He couldn't help but wonder if he should get a haircut.

Still fixated on the idea of food, he continued to grin like a lunatic and wag his non-existent tail, performing a complex manouvere that basically consisted of shaking his thoroughly existent hips from side to side.

Wait. "You'll make a nice skeleton"? What?

He promptly stopped jiggling and stepped away quietly, looking for the door. Pretending to be a dog was fine with him if it won him some food, but losing all his flesh - and probably dying in the process - was another thing altogether.

Anonymous

OOC: what part of NSW are you from? I come from Bathurst area originally.

'Wait! Doggy-man! Come back. I promise I wont hurt you,' yelled the skeleton. He bumped into several people and pushed other asside until he finally managed to catch up with the dog.

Anonymous

((OOC: Okay, that's eerie! I just finished school in Bathurst last year. I went to Scots. I live in Newcastle now.))

Terrified, the un-dog sped up. He hated to think what effect this was having on the other partygoers; a small amount of chaos was to be expected at a party, but a dog turning into a naked long-haired fat man and being pursued through the living-room by a seemingly intoxicated skeletal primal spirit was really a bit much.

He had never been very fast on his feet. When the skeleton caught up to him, he had no choice but to stop. Actually, he had several choices, but he didn't want to attack it and he didn't feel very much like sprinting.

"I don't think you quite comprehend this situation," he said very quickly, whirling around and cowering before the creature. "I was only looking for food. I'm not a dog. I'm a human. Sometimes. I don't want to be your pet. Oh, gods, please don't kill me!"

Anonymous

OOC: I went to Canobolas RTHS. Did you know Anne Louise? She's my cousin and she went there for a while. This is really weird LOL.

Dave petted the scared man, 'it's okay doggy man. I only wanted to kill and revive you. You'de make an interesting doggyman skeleton. You have no idea how much fun it is.'

Dave grinned down at the man in his weird and terrifying way. dave never meant to scare people, he just liked killing people and reviving them as skeletons. Somewhere there were even some skeletal fish swimming around wonderring why they didn't feel like food anymore.

Anonymous

((OOC: Well, my fantasy life and RL life have just collided with a juddering crash. Yes, I knew Anne-Louise. For the love of god, don't mention this "meeting" to her. This is terrifying! In a strangely amusing sort of way. :D))

The un-dog shrank away from the skeleton's touch, giving it a dubious look.

"I would prefer not to be killed and revived," he said, very politely. "I dislike the concept of a shapeshifting human-canine skeleton. It is not a pleasant image. I enjoy having flesh."

He stepped backward, noticing that he was trembling violently now.

"I have cake," he added in a voice that was almost a whimper. "I took it from the pantry. I don't suppose you have a digestive system, but I'll give you cake if you let me go. I promise."

Anonymous

OOC: this is very amusing. Don't worry, I still dont know your name but I won't tell her. I'm not exactly sure if this is the type of thing she'd think much of LOL.Have you heard of David Brooks, her step-dad? I'm his niece.

Dave pouted and crossed his arms, this would not do. He really wanted to revive this doggy-man. 'Let's find a bird to revive, you can eat the meat.'

He finally realised that as a man, his nakedness would be imbarressing to most. 'hey Darkness, this one's naked too!'
The Image of Darkness turned around to look, 'so he is.' It didn't look like he was going anywhere with the lass he was with so he said his goodbyes and come over to the skeleton and naked man. He eyed the man with a raised eyebrow.
'You aren't normally naked are you?'

Anonymous

((OOC: I heard her mention her stepdad, but I don't think I learnt his name. Pleased to meet you, anyway! This is the eeriest thing that's happened to me all week. Also, if you said "teenage girl who pretends to be a 28-year-old dog-guy on the internet," I daresay she'd know exactly who you were talking about. Scots is a small school.))

He was relieved to see somebody vaguely humanoid - or, at least, somebody with flesh - finally turn up to rescue him. They were both naked. This was an absurd situation and one that he hadn't quite envisioned... but he supposed he had to make the most of it.

"Greetings," he said pleasantly to the newcomer, trying not to scrutinise his anatomy in the hopes that he would return the favour. Of not scrutinising his anatomy. Damn. The un-dog wasn't used to being in the presence of naked men. It was most unsettling. "I'm not normally naked, no. I, ah, prefer to be clothed. However, this is a side-effect of swapping forms. I am a shapeshifter, you see." It was better to blow his cover than have them think that he was in the habit of wandering around naked at parties for no real reason.

He gazed fixedly at the ceiling, awkwardly avoiding eye contact.

"Is nudity a particular hobby of yours?"

It wasn't usually the sort of question he liked to ask, but anything that distracted them from killing and reviving him was better than the alternative. Well, most things, anyway.

Anonymous

OOC: O.O You'de let people know that AT HIGH SCHOOL?! that's just inviting trouble.

'Why the hell would you want to wear clothes? If humans were meant to wear clothes, they'de have fur.' He noticed the man was - not - looking at him in a very perculiar way. 'Come now man! First of all, you won't see anything unless you focus and secondly, you can't notice I'm naked unless you're told.'

He pulled the man to his feet, 'if it's that bad I'll get some clothes for you. You don't want to be left alone with Dave so I suggest staying put where there are people.'